Add and Subtract Game

Admin

10 minutes ago, Night_Owl said:

In iris i also believe that Kim Tae Hee was not that suitable for the role.

I think they did not write a good character for her. It would have been so much better to make her an interesting character and not use her only to cry for the hero. Maybe they intended to explore a little further in the second season but it did not happen. 

• Like 5

@larus it not I don´t like romance in crime/action dramas I just don´t like if they play big part.

if it is background and subtle it´s okay.

@Night_Owl I watched voice 1. it´s was okay. totally loved Kim jae wook playing the villain. He was so good at his role. I tried the second season. I didn´t like it .

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, larus said:

I think they did not write a good character for her. It would have been so much better to make her an interesting character and not use her only to cry for the hero. Maybe they intended to explore a little further in the second season but it did not happen. 

Yeah i really hated that part. But could be understandable when she first met him after she thought he had died. But unnecessarily making scenes emotional does make me uninterested. 

One of the reasons I didn't really like eternal monarch was for the same reason. Firstly we don't really get a good romantic development in between the leads. Everything happened very fast between them and suddenly we see all lovey dovey. I didn't really like that but was fine with it, but then we see the FMC crying in almost scenes she sees the MC. It contradicts the sort of character she was shown as which was initially a strong character and with good sense of justice. At least i really didn't like that, I would literally forward all the scenes involving the leads because they would not really talk about something useful. The only thing i liked about that drama was Woo Do Hwan's acting. He killed it in both characters.

I usually liek Kim Eun Seak Jagga;s works. Her previous work Mr. Sunshine was so well written. Only a hug scene between the characters but you could feel the love they had for each other and their romantic development was quite well written. 

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, Night_Owl said:

Yeah there are many actions dramas where there is near to no romantic scenes but you feel the chemistry between the characters and know that they like each other, and I am completely okay with that. The only example i can remember is in "3 days". It is good action drama and the leads have got some good chemistry and in the end they hint that they are together or something like that. 

It is hard to have good mystery, romance and action in the whole drama, at the same satisfying level.

Let`s hope we`ll have some good action dramas in the future.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, Night_Owl said:

The only thing i liked about that drama was Woo Do Hwan's acting. He killed it in both characters.

I liked him and I liked Kim Kyung Nam`s character too.

I have not expected much from Kim Eun Sook`s drama so I was not a very disappointing watching. I don`t think it was a good drama but I managed to finish without the need to fast forward. That`s good for me.

I liked Mr Sunshine (especially the second half) and City Hall. And Goblin was OK.

I am not really a fan of her writing so I won`t wait for her new dramas much.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, larus said:

As I said, now I have zero expectation for a good action drama. But I am just a girl. What do I know? 

it is probably difficult to make a good action drama in live production. if it was pre-produced, then there is more technique, time to choreograph and for the actors to also boost up and learn lessons. model detective had a nice fight scene in ep 10 -- the guy is supposed to be a judo athlete in police. so it was quite well done. and both actors looked quite fit.

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

it is probably difficult to make a good action drama in live production. if it was pre-produced, then there is more technique, time to choreograph and for the actors to also boost up and learn lessons. model detective had a nice fight scene in ep 10 -- the guy is supposed to be a judo athlete in police. so it was quite well done. and both actors looked quite fit.

The story has to be good also.

i heard good things about Model Detective. It was on my watch list but I had to postpone it as I had too many dramas to watch. I hope I will binge watch someday.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, larus said:

i heard good things about Model Detective. It was on my watch list but I had to postpone it as I had too many dramas to watch. I hope I will binge watch someday.

yea, it is not super sticky but fun to watch; it airs on monday/tuesday but I usually end up catching up on the weekends.

• Like 6