Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Hi @MinLyn are you wfh or in office

@Teeners

I like the author (CoolIssue) for At Long Last too. But that story is LONG. Just finished the first few chapters - the bedroom scenes are quite... ahem... ( @mademoisellesia do you like to read? quite the steamy one.)

Spoiler

HB supposed to be virgin :lol:

Falling from Grace by ReginaDesolatio is hot. Almost like 50 shades! I like the new one from SawyerDavenport - Queen of Spades - love a story about a strong and smart woman. So many are good.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, Teeners said:

who's your oppa? Based on your comments, I'm guessing it's not HB, lol.

I have a loooooong list of Oppa. Forgive me for not naming one. If you stay long enough you'll find out from the chatting (I'm not very loyal like Lawyerh—hey it rhymes!). LOLLLL. What about you? 

HB, I don't know if it counts now because I'm in love with Yoo Jin Woo played by him. Everything else is no feel although I didn't mind his other characters in some movies. Regretfully both Negotiation and CLOY his magic didn't work on me.

@MY15

OMG, don't put images in my head, LMAO.

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@Teeners

Thanks! Have read and also love the ones you have mentioned. Starting Finding You :). For At Long Last, will there be more bedroom scenes? That would give me motivation to read to 100 chapters LOL.

9 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

OMG, don't put images in my head, LMAO.

Spoiler

Imagine... hahaha

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1

53 minutes ago, Teeners said:

@mademoisellesia I like Kim Soo Hyun, Jo In Sung, Gong Yoo. I have not seen any of his works, but I quite like the visuals of Jung Woo Sung

Ah, Yoo Jin Woo. I need to give MOTA another try. I started it after CLOY, and it was strange to see him with Park Shin Hye.

Hide contents

What did you think of the final episode? I read there was a bit of backlash from netizens.

That's it? That's a short list :D 

I am amazed how some of you can keep it so short. My heart is too big/fickle for just One. :P My philosophy is since I can't have any for real, I'll have as many as they appeal to me on-screen :w00t:

My first HB exposure was Secret Garden, so I have no trouble falling in love with Jin Woo. He's so well written and charming :wub:

I'm OK with the finale actually. Not the ending I had imagine; yet strangely OK with it. Would be nice if I could see that handsome face rather than his backside though. It leaves room for a season 2, although it doesn't seem like there is any. 

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 3

3 hours ago, MY15 said:

Totally agree. Such a waste! He needs to absorb some good luck away from Hamilton.

His tyre burst on the second last lap, he went into the pits, came out, the tyre broke again and he still wins! And he had the gall to imply that he lost the championship to Rosberg because he had mechanical problems/bad luck that year. Such a bad loser. Full marks to Vettel for giving credit to Rosberg then and there. Sorry, ranting here.

@joccu

You support a lot of drivers :) Which race would you like to go see live?

WHAT! Why is Hamilton so blessed, I am so annoyed to hear this. Rosberg totally deserved that championship! Smart of him to leave while he was on top as well. 

Have you ever gone to see a race? I have only seen two practices in all the years of the SGP.

+ 2

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

4 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Have you ever gone to see a race? I have only seen two practices in all the years of the SGP.

Yes, the first one was in Brazil 2006 - it was Schumacher's last race for Ferrari. That was a long flight LOL. And also the inaugural race in Singapore. Strangely never went to Sepang when it is so near.

The experience from FP is good enough unless you are a huge fan or supporting a driver/team fanatically :) Just want to hear the noise from the cars!

• Like 7

Hello, everyone! I am not staying much.

49 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

For me, Tuesdays mean two more days and it's weekend. 

I think the days pass so quickly. I don`t want the summer and my free time to end. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4
  • Love 2