Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

^ eh looks familiar  :) 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, staygold said:

Eating grapes involves peeling skin? What kind of grapes u get there?

same question here!

@triplem ~ grapes with seed is easy, just eat flesh and spit seed into dustbin.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

@Lmangla @staygold there’s way too much pesticide these days on the skin . Even after soaking , I don’t like it . #paranoid :lol:

@Lawyerh I also go for bananas & apples . But I’ll remove skin of apple too . 

@mouse007 I just watched it cuz my mum was watching it , so it kind of caught my attention. But as far as plot development goes it’s not great . 

Actually Wonder which @nrllee brought up earlier is really good. Cry fest but warms the heart . I watched it at the cinema when it was showing . 

• Like 4
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, nrllee said:

I watched the movie Wonder on Netflix a few days ago and cried nearly the whole movie.  It was a good cry though.  Such a heart filled movie.  Well worth a watch.

@nrllee Agreed. "Wonder" is a really good movie-realistic, tells the story from each person's standpoint and shows the best and worst in human nature. I loved it too.But I didn't cry. It's quite hard to make me cry in a movie. I like the daughter's saying-"everything revolves around the SON" . My mother was a very very traditional Chinese and everything revolves around her 2 sons. The daughters were nothing to her. But I was from the generation that filial piety is utmost in the Chinese culture. Our parents had it easy. We loved them no matter how little they loved us. That's not happening in my sons' generation. We have to earn their love, trust and respect. Guess that's why we're called the sandwich generation. My sons and I are very close tho.

There's another movie called "Anna" . It's not a family movie. It's an action thriller with a twist. 

Love the John Wick movies-saw all 3 and looking forward to the 4th at some stage. Absolutely love Keanu Reeves-he's my Western Oppa. He's such a good person in real life. I see a lot of English movies cos my husband only watches English movies. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2

20 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

+2 

@Ameera Ali I love spanish :kiss_wink: my first celebrity love is Rafael Nadal. Muscles, strong, quiet, shy, soft, determined, passionate, and etc :heart: but.. I have a problem with any guy who shake their hips like that :kiss_closed: Xuxuxuxu no hips shaking no :mrgreen:

You don’t have problems with this :joy::mrgreen:

Spoiler

love Nadal did you watch his 19 grand slam win :kiss_wink: 

+2

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

+2

@Ameera Ali HUA HA HA HA HA HA HA :joy: :joy: you are like my friend who always watch nadal’s fingers when he is playing tennis :joy: 

ahem.. btw he is still my idol in tennis world :kiss_wink: Rafael Nadal my love forever :heart:

• LOL 7
  • Insightful 1

really appreciate pet owners who treat their pets like how they treat their family.

• Like 3
  • Love 4

Woww peeling grapes is a new thing I heard today. It would take a hella alot of time just to eat a handful of grapes. Hahaha. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Actually as a young child, my grandmother patiently peeled the grapes before feeding them to me. :heart:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

7 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Eh.. now i worried this ship will even be better

I am more excited for their relationship. They say that "a prickly and uncomfortable but funny buddy relationship will be formed."  I watch for that. 

• Like 2
  • Love 4

all talk about  grapes & @Lmangla dp make me go out and buy it :joy:

@nohamahamoud2002  you may need to watch this , she will speak Arabic ( it’s long time when I heard good morning cheerful as this )  :joy::mrgreen: 

Spoiler

+2

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, refuse2sink said:

But I was from the generation that filial piety is utmost in the Chinese culture. Our parents had it easy. We loved them no matter how little they loved us. That's not happening in my sons' generation. We have to earn their love, trust and respect. Guess that's why we're called the sandwich generation. My sons and I are very close tho.

Pros and cons.  The filial piety generation learnt the meaning of self sacrifice.  You sacrifice the “little me” to accomplish/complete the “big me” (Chinese saying).  The individualistic autonomous generation is all about me, myself, I.  They become very self absorbed.  Everything is about “me”, how I feel, how everything revolves around “me”.  Their world becomes very small.  It’s harder to get them to look outside of themselves for the greater good.  I think half the problem is that this autonomy whilst advocating self esteem and becoming your “best self” and finding meaning within “yourself” in reality does the opposite.  You can’t “find” meaning apart from giving of yourself to others.  The most self fulfilled people are actually those who have learnt to not take themselves too seriously and give of themselves for the betterment of others.  In the case of Wonder, the Sister Olivia who had to give up most of her time with her parents and grow up on her own in the shadow of her disabled Brother whose condition took up all of their energy?  She grew up self reliant, independent, with a great head on her shoulders.  I also loved how the movie emphasised the importance of a stable affirming family which is paramount to growing mature, thoughtful children who have the resilience to navigate the ugliness of life.  It was a beautiful film all round.  Warm.  Grounded in reality but hopeful.

7 hours ago, triplem said:

Pls tell us your husband's reaction after you show him such agyeo.

:lol:.  I might try it some other time.  Why dish out a flying kiss when I can smack him one on the lips?  I think he much prefers the real deal.  :wub:

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 4

Peeling grapes? That's something I do when I'm bored with my teeth, peel grapes with my teeth, eat only the shell and then eat the rest. 

I never knew it was a thing to actually peel them.  Fancy new world.

I admit, sometimes Aegyo is kinda cute. @kokoduswill roll her eyes, but as awkward as it is, sometimes Aegyo hits us right into the heart. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

@nohamahamoud2002 thank you :kiss_wink:

i don’t peel my grapes because I want that subtle crunch when I bite it :) 

• Like 6
  • Love 2