Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Go team sub!

• Like 7
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, refuse2sink said:

He acted in 100 Days My Prince as the brother to the female lead. He sacrificed himself for his sister and became an assassin for the bad man. Then when he could almost lead a normal life, he got killed. 

It would have been easier to tell me the actor`s name. :lol: I checked which actor is in distribution of both shows. 

So, he is Kim Jae Young. :)

2 hours ago, triplem said:

sneak peek around 2:07 ...:blush:... holding a bucket under my chin...someone help me ...but you know for my heart's sake,  I hope he has love line with the younger girl ( the baduk player) ...it will end very badly if he still cannot  move on from noona crush. These melodramas always do things tragically 

I don`t think he will end bad. He is the protagonist, he will be with the winning team. :D I don`t know if his love for Jenny will be reciprocated in Secret Boutique but I wish he will not be so brokenhearted in the end of the show. We`ll see.

Yes, it would be better for him to stop his crush on noona, but it is easier said than done.

About the gifs.... So I won the bet!:w00t:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, Sushimi said:

Not completed yet @angelangie& @Lawyerh My current status..look at this long stretch of cheese 

Hide contents

This was literally me trying to read that long list...I had to bust out my glasses :joy:

tenor.gif?itemid=5494204

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

do u by chance still remember him?

Of course. I remember the actor even from his first drama, Dr Champ (2010) playing a supporting judo player. Nice body. :D  I watched him in four dramas. After Misty he became memorable for me. :w00t:

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, mouse007 said:

I totally agree with your statements above. I have found that the younger generations have developed a sense of self-entitlement and almost expect the world to cater to their needs and desires. I think too much emphasis is being given to loving one's self that it's creating this mentality of "my needs come first", "I need to be happy first". The problem is, life never caters to one individual. Although it is important to develop a love for self, it must be a healthy form of self love and self love should not be used as a reason to be selfish, egotistical or proud. Self love shouldn't be used as a reason to be inconsiderate, to be rude, or to consider yourself to be superior. 

Yes, it is important to develop self-esteem, to have confidence in your abilities, to value yourself. But it is so you can face life's challenges, to use your abilities to make the world a better place and to be an example to those around you. To use your talents and skills to help others. That's what gives true satisfaction - that you didn't only make yourself better but you also helped those around you.

@mouse007 @nrllee Agree with both of you totally. Especially in Malaysia where parents are breaking their backs to send their kids to the international private schools. These kids grow up with a false sense of self entitlement bcos if Maths and Science were in English, they would be in the government schools. And I find a lot of them are directionless when it comes to life. Most of them don't even know what uni courses they want.There are also fads in courses-one year it's mass com, another psychology etc. As parents we have to centre them to let them know these are sacrifices made by us and it comes at a cost to us and to them. I find that we need to build a responsible morally correct character in our children and character building is hard.   I don't buy my sons branded apparel. I tell them they're living a 1st class life bcos their parents scored 1st class marks but that ride will soon end if they themselves do not score 1st class marks. I teach them to do random acts of kindness and use their talents to benefit those around them. Bringing up my sons as decent responsible boys is my real career. My medical career comes 2nd.

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

Some break from last 20 episodes from my Bollywood drama :sweat_smile:

Spoiler

5d8155e0821ff362719901.jpg?download

+2

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

Morning!

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, refuse2sink said:

@triplem Is he pouting his lips? So kissable ! Muakss !:love:

@larus So sorry-I didn't know the actor's name and I was at work so didn't have time to google.

Yeah . He’s hot right  :blush:.  Starts tonight . Very excited

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, angelangie said:

haze is getting bad where i am....school will be close after 12pm 

Here already reached 200 around 6am. So all schools closed . Headache for parents to hv to look for last minute childcare especially for the younger ones 

by the way @Lawyerh @Heidi Seow vIp premier date pushed to almost end of oct ..why ya? Is there extension to little forest ? 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 8
  • Insightful 1

8 hours ago, larus said:

After Misty he became memorable for me. :w00t:

Misty is quite memorable drama to me too... The ending is really not usual.

I think again about it, the ending and the title is actually related. Cos the last scene was foggy & blurry. 

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, triplem said:

Here already reached 200 around 6am. So all schools closed . Headache for parents to hv to look for last minute childcare especially for the younger ones 

Here hoh, people wish the school were closed so no need go school..ha..

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

4 minutes ago, triplem said:

yes in our area 1 sides already hit 216 and the other already hit 242 in the island that where i am :( 

• Like 2
  • Sad 3
  • Insightful 1

47 minutes ago, refuse2sink said:

So sorry-I didn't know the actor's name and I was at work so didn't have time to google.

I understand. It is happening to me many times as well. Searching takes time. :D

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Sushimi said:

Here hoh, people wish the school were closed so no need go school..ha..

Ask the wind to send more haze? :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

2 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Ask the wind to send more haze? :joy:

arent it suppose to ask the wind to send haze away? 

• LOL 7