RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Eh.. now i worried this ship will even be better :fearful::joy:

uuPz0QK.jpg

The hand... also no different... I need emoji "slap my forehead" :lol:

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

@kokodus ~ did you see how netflix ripped off hallmark's goat movie and called it "falling inn move". only watched a few minutes but it was so boring. hallmark's movie "all of my heart" was such a sweet original chilled out movie.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

C-drama downfall.. they are 50 series... when they can complete with just 20. And I lacked of patience virtue :joy:

Im like dont bother anymore how theyre going to end :astonished:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

32 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@kokodus ~ did you see how netflix ripped off hallmark's goat movie and called it "falling inn move". only watched a few minutes but it was so boring. hallmark's movie "all of my heart" was such a sweet original chilled out movie.

OMG IKR??? I just watched that movie this weekend. They even had a goat in this movie. Sighh. I was going to watch Tall girl because you know I can probably relate to it but then Netflix recommended this one too and since the premise sounded like the goat movie I wanted to try it. But it was not even that engaging. Meh. 

@triplem *waves* 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

23 minutes ago, kokodus said:

OMG IKR??? I just watched that movie this weekend. They even had a goat in this movie. Sighh. I was going to watch Tall girl because you know I can probably relate to it but then Netflix recommended this one too and since the premise sounded like the goat movie I wanted to try it. But it was not even that engaging. Meh. 

I couldn't believe they even copied the goat. tsk tsk. such lack of creativity. and here I thought hallmark movies were cut copy and paste. hey, there's some originality there despite the formula!

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

Eh.. now i worried this ship will even be better :fearful::joy:

Let’s the best man & woman win :mrgreen:

@Sejabin 

I never really knew that he could dance like this 
He makes a woman wants to speak Spanish :joy:

+2

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

Let me know what you think of Tall Girl. I couldn't get into it so I didn't bother watching the entire thing. I was going to watch the Inn movie but now I am having second thoughts...

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

my grandmother used to say that dimples mean you will be rich later.. am still waiting for that golden pot. sigh. ^_^

ah okay that makes sense. was thinking that people are already lazy. why are we constantly inventing stuff to make us even more lazier? soon we will look like these blobs in wall-e

@Ameera Ali @ktcjdrama yes it's to prevent choking but it's also supposed to make it easier for babies to hold and chew on it. I tried it with my son but he wasn't a fan. He preferred being able to hold the fruit and put the fruit in his mouth. So not all babies like this thing. Also, it is soooo messy! The juice gets everywhere!

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 3

56 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I never really knew that he could dance like this 

I think we need to get a 'cringe' emoji for reaction soon at the rate he is going! :lol:

+2

Also Takashi Miike trailer:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

My ship HJM lol...looks happy with KNG 

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

@mouse007 Don't bother watching Falling Inn. Instead watch All of my heart if you haven't watched that before. The story is not anything new, but it was told in a more heartwarming way. I loved that one. I'll let you know about Tall girl.

I was watching The good place after finishing The office. It might not be as good and engaging as The office but it made me think a lot about life and stuff. Haha. I also watched a couple of eps of unbreakable Kimmy schimdt, it was weird and hilarious. LOL.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Sarang21 I don’t get zoya  nonsense to her sister ( he is my best friend )  :joy: ok , are we gonna spend the rest of drama repeating his line :mrgreen: if I forget about that nonsense from her , why would she think he need best friend, when his best friend ( wife) grow up hating him , cheating on him & hurt him  :skull:

+2 

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

kekekek.... was pretty much rolling my eyes -- we were like zoya 2.0 is still naive. zoya 1.0 believed her husband is not a cheater and zoya 2.0 thinks that she sees him only as a friend. @Sarang21 ~ during these scenes, it was the side characters that got really hilarious. papa zoya's antenna starts tingling and so he keeps frowning and glaring at adi. mama adi is exasperated and keeps thinking something is cooking. basically everyone knows except these two. which is like repeat from the affair! hahahha...  meanwhile the two siblings -- arjun and noor -- not only have their own romance but also spend a good time shipping zoya and adi. it was actually hilarious to see shipping within a drama.

P.S @Ameera Ali ~ I am very confused by those grape machine. isn't the whole fun of eating fruits using your hands?

I know right? I also don´t understand why she insist on being just best friends. If I have such a handsome guy with golden abs...there woul be no best friends...it will be oppa 1002:joy:

Arjun and noor are such a cute couple and I love how they are playing cupid to bring the leads together. Zoya will probably realise her feelings for Adi when she is on the blink of being married to that other guy right? Somehow I feel like it´s always goes the same route. 

@triplem Last time I forgot to tell you that you could add a bonus question for your students to name one of your endless oppas:smirk:. And if they get it right they will pass the test even if they got 0 score on the previous questions :joy:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, kokodus said:

I was going to watch Tall girl because you know I can probably relate to it but then Netflix recommended this one too and since the premise sounded like the goat movie I wanted to try it

Omg I watched Tall Girl last night ..ahahahahahah....quite fun and cute...I love cheesy teen movies. @mouse007 FYI

@nrllee Pls tell us your husband's reaction after you show him such agyeo.  More inspiration for you :D SMA in Tomorrow With You

tumblr_olc2xnUcHl1vm0ue1o2_500.gif

@Ameera Ali I want the grape peeler or seed remover...I actually hate eating grapes cuz they are a lot of work. So I just go for easy fruits :lol:

@Lawyerh LSG look quite manly in the press con. Like he grew up ...:lol: but ehhh I just saw the gif of him dancing...I need to unsee that 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, triplem said:

@Ameera Ali I want the grape peeler or seed remover...I actually hate eating grapes cuz they are a lot of work. So I just go for easy fruits :lol:

I only like banana, stroberi. Cos less effort. Those need hardwork to peel... err lol... I tot i was not normal.. @triplem chingu high 5 :joy: 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, staygold said:

I think we need to get a 'cringe' emoji for reaction soon at the rate he is going! :lol:

I love it too much , reaction of people around make more hilarious awesome :joy:

woman reaction to his hip  :tounge_wink:

Spoiler

Men reaction :yum:

Spoiler

+2 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

@kokodus ok, I'll make sure to check out "All of my heart". I've seen a few episodes of Kimmy Schmidt and yes, it's a little strange but also quite funny. I used to like this show called "Super Fun Night" with Rebel Wilson. I thought it was funny and endearing but sadly it didn't get as many positive reviews so it got cancelled after 1 season (broke my heart). 

@triplem sadly I didn't enjoy Tall Girl so I didn't bother watching the whole thing.

@Lawyerh I love a man who can dance! LSG for the win :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

+2 

@Ameera Ali I love spanish :kiss_wink: my first celebrity love is Rafael Nadal. Muscles, strong, quiet, shy, soft, determined, passionate, and etc :heart: but.. I have a problem with any guy who shake their hips like that :kiss_closed: Xuxuxuxu no hips shaking no :mrgreen:

• LOL 7
  • Insightful 1

Eating grapes involves peeling skin? What kind of grapes u get there?

Spoiler

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1