Add and Subtract Game

Admin

44 minutes ago, larus said:

I think the days pass so quickly. I don`t want the summer and my free time to end

I want the summer to end here soon coz it's mostly in the 40Cs and upwards. :lol: Alas, that won't be for a few more months.

• Like 4
  • Shocked 1

5 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

I want the summer to end here soon coz it's mostly in the 40Cs and upwards. :lol:

Probably if the weather was 40°C here I would want for summer to end as well. :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

@MY15 the more you support the more chance that someone you support actually get on the points. or in Lewis case win. But I still don´t like the mercedes dominant. I like races were there is a chance that someone else than mercedes win. the recent years there haven´t really been so many races that it has been done. Ferrari were pretty good in the years 2017-2018 to challenge the mercedes. But mostly in the last decade I actually like the most of the years 2012-2013 season´s.

As European I would like to see race in live in Baku, in Austria or in Hungary. They don´t cost that much. And you don´t have so long flights. But If I would just go and not pay to any race I probably would go to singapore or Abu dhabi.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, MY15 said:

Yes, the first one was in Brazil 2006 - it was Schumacher's last race for Ferrari. That was a long flight LOL. And also the inaugural race in Singapore. Strangely never went to Sepang when it is so near.

The experience from FP is good enough unless you are a huge fan or supporting a driver/team fanatically :) Just want to hear the noise from the cars!

Oh my, you went to Brazil?! That is so cool. The atmosphere must have been electric with the Brazilian fans! Yes, practice is good enough. I rather watch the race from home to see all the different parts of the track.

@joccu Agree that the Mercedes dominance has made the sport much less exciting. Even the days of Red Bull dominance didn't feel like that. That Brazil 2008 race though where the Driver's Championship went down to the line was still one of the most exciting races for me. I remember watching it in my university dorm room then on crappy streaming connections, messaging frantically with friends as we watched!

If you ever come to Singapore for the race, let us know! :D

59 minutes ago, MinLyn said:

Hi @MY15! Yeah, I'm kinda done for the day! My zoom meetings just ended. 

Lucky duck! I still have 10000 things to do.

+ 2

• Like 2
  • Love 2

7 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I'm only just now drinking my cup of coffee to properly wake up.

Enjoy your coffee.

I had coffee ice cream instead. I had a rest of ice cream from yesterday but it was not enough.:sweatingbullets:

Cream top cinnamon GIF on GIFER - by Dojinn

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

@wallflowersforjane  I remember watching the brasil race 2008 in library. I had exams coming up the next week and If I had stayed home I wouldn´t have studied. So I went to the library to study.  I remember the last lap and the finish line and Massa´s family when they thought felipe had won but then hamilton overtook in the last lap or the last corners Timo Glock who had the dry tyres.  I felt kind off bad for Massa and his family and glad for Lewis. In 2007 LEwis was in the lead in the Championship before the last race but lost the championship to Kimi by one point.

The rain gp are always fun because usually then something actually happens. good example is 2011 canada.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

59 minutes ago, larus said:

I had coffee ice cream instead. I had a rest of ice cream from yesterday but it was not enough.:sweatingbullets:

I love love love coffee ice cream! I sometimes mix coffee granules to other flavours of ice cream. Best with salted caramel flavour! :lol:

:hahah!:

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, joccu said:

@wallflowersforjane  I remember watching the brasil race 2008 in library. I had exams coming up the next week and If I had stayed home I wouldn´t have studied. So I went to the library to study.  I remember the last lap and the finish line and Massa´s family when they thought felipe had won but then hamilton overtook in the last lap or the last corners Timo Glock who had the wet tyres.  I felt kind off bad for Massa and his family and glad for Lewis. In 2007 LEwis was in the lead in the Championship before the last race but lost the championship to Kimi by one point.

The rain gp are always fun because usually then something actually happens. good example is 2011 canada.

It was quite near my exam period too! I think it might have been study week so I was cooped in my room and that was the one break I let myself have.

Yes, I have a soft spot for Massa because of that and then when he joined Williams. That's the team I supported. Another team with constant bad luck, even when they had a good car. Sigh. :( Speaking of Massa, his son is so cute! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4RfCtxJ2Ag

+ 2

• Like 2
  • Love 2