• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, JC's Lingxi said:

i only know LMH and i know u love him too.... i have read your writings in King Forum...you are amazing...

Yes. I love him. My writing? About what? The birthday event? Ah... I wish he could return soon. 

Thank you. You r also amazing!

• Like 3
19 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Nope, I am not. Are you enjoying it?

So far yes. It's light and I just watch it. You see in ep 5,  I feel a little more excited that a new handsome oppa join the show. Somehow I want the FL ends up with him and the ML ends up with his gf. That's happy ending. I'm tired with their triangle love concept. So old. 

How about you? Have you done twogether?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@JC's Lingxi I see. He will take sometime before he comes back with new project. But I miss the old days where oppa has at least one drama or movie project per year. 

Go buy his badge before it's sold out. Lols

@Sejabin why is your dp turning black? Are you okay? I read you're leaving, I don't get it. Not done back read yet. Something happens to u?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

So far yes. It's light and I just watch it. You see in ep 5,  I feel a little more excited that a new handsome oppa join the show. Somehow I want the FL ends up with him and the ML ends up with his gf. That's happy ending. I'm tired with their triangle love concept. So old. 

How about you? Have you done twogether?

Second lead syndrome alert! What, he has a gf too? Yeah, triangles are so not fun. At least its not an imaginary triangle by shippers though. Hurhurhur.

I am still stuck at Ep 3! Been busy this week so I haven't had the time to watch anything so far!  :bawling: 

+ 2

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, JC's Lingxi said:

@Alice Wonderland i know i need to buy but i am still short of approx 150 points... :P

he will come but in next year...not this year and he will come with some hot shot director for sure...

Yeolsimhi haeyo!! I worked so hard during the weekend for oppa badge. So you have to work hard as well. Lols

I hope so. I hope he get good drama project with good writer too. 

• Like 3
6 hours ago, larus said:

Welcome back! We need all the help we can get.

Fighting add teams!

Sadly, I could not visit this thread (also forum overall) for some times due to work.

Happy to come back and catch up with all of you guys!

Hope everyone stay healthy and happy!!

tenor.gif

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
On 7/6/2020 at 3:05 PM, wallflowersforjane said:

Heehee yes! But I couldn't find it on a quick google search. Are you a 2AM fan too?

Yes I like them. They have nice voices and several of their songs are my favorites. You an IAM ?

On 7/7/2020 at 6:30 PM, Lawyerh said:

124 Fix You

@alleram95 I'm on ep 14, I think what cured her in the end is because someone next to her. You're right it's not as dark as previous episode. 

And also because she got her answer/closure about her mother. The last episodes is like wrapping out the unfinished problems or the story. Are you satisfied with Dr In's story?

@cenching @larus @partyon @wallflowersforjane Thank you for the update

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@Sejabin dunno what's your problem but I hope you'll solve it soon. Cmungud! 

Spoiler

Even it's just a short time since I join here but knowing you'll leave breaks my heart. I will miss you. Aisshh... you make me sad now!

@wallflowersforjane ah. Yes. RL is more priority. Take it easy. Binge watching when you're free. 

25 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Second lead syndrome alert! What, he has a gf too? Yeah, triangles are so not fun. At least its not an imaginary triangle by shippers though. Hurhurhur.

Hahahaa. Not really. Not yet. I still like oppa. But seriously the way the love story is written is not into my liking. I feel like the FL is pictured to be the third party for him and his gf. And I can't really hate the gf too since the situation is much complicated like that. Hahaha. Well. You probably don't understand what I mean. But then appears this new guy friend of the FL. He likes the FL. So I think to make everyone happy. It would be so great if the show could drop that triangle love trope. It's so old style. Huhuhuhu

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic