Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

14 minutes ago, 000231846597 said:

I remembered there's a lot of people in this thread from Malaysia.

me... I need a durian gif for occasions like this...

Did you like Beijing? My sis lived in BJ for a while. She hated the winters there. We only visited her when it was warm. I love the Summer Palace best among all the historic places we visited.

Just now, triplem said:

me... I need a durian gif for occasions like this...

My cousin-in-law's family have durian trees and I look forward to their yearly harvest to be shared over the causeway. Wonder if we will get to eat that this year...

:bawling:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Something must be wrong with me, I was very like.. “omg I want to keep as much money as possible!” Then today I just bulk buy stuff and I have about few hundred bucks left:lol: I just don’t care Liao hahaha 

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

good morning!!! :kiss_wink::kiss_wink::kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

8 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

My cousin-in-law's family have durian trees and I look forward to their yearly harvest to be shared over the causeway. Wonder if we will get to eat that this year...

:bawling:

I am wondering when they will open the borders again ...

https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/health-dg-malaysias-borders-could-reopen-early-during-rmco

Now durian season.... have you seen this one :winkx: look like musang king ???

Spoiler

85b6.jpg

2 hours ago, Sushimi said:

“Why did you sign up for soompi? And how did you find out about soompi?”

The buzz of the K drama forum in my native language I frequently visited for 5-6 years died down. So I had to be flexible and search for live-watching discussions in English instead. I don't even remember when I joined the forum here until I looked my old record up. It was 2014 but I have not been quite active until this lockdown.

15 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

I am glad I stumbled on +/- too! Lock-down life would have been so much more boring.

Especially when there is no Kdrama that can interest me currently....

• Love 4

1 minute ago, Sushimi said:

Something must be wrong, I was very like.. “omg I want to keep as much money as possible!” Then today I just bulk buy stuff and I have about few hundred bucks left:lol: I just don’t care Liao hahaha 

Just buy lah. Money can be earned again!

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Just now, 000231846597 said:

The buzz of the K drama forum in my native language I frequently visited for 5-6 years died down. So I had to be flexible and search for live-watching discussions in English instead. I don't even remember when I joined the forum here until I looked my old record up. It was 2014 but I have not been quite active until this lockdown.

Haha, for me, I think I was also trying to find a ‘home’ to enter as well, so that I can talk with people that loves what I am watching. I would like to believe that I used to roam around in this website without an account. Cause I didn’t trust the websites...hahaha, then one day I just like, whatever. I will go sign up and then here I am.  I would say that it’s definitely feels nicer to be here, I’m a way I can talk to individual like you, about what I love haha

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 3

5 minutes ago, 000231846597 said:

Especially when there is no Kdrama that can interest me currently...

Are you watching other stuff like variety or non-K stuff?

• Like 2