Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

No one goes into a marriage thinking it will be hard or that it won’t work. But let’s face it , not all marriages will work and if one partner is no longer wanting to be in it , just let it go. You can keep them there physically but not their hearts , what’s the point 

( excuse my philosophical musings early this Sunday morning. I think it’s the after effects of  my Affairs drama :lol:

• Like 4
  • Love 3

Sad... 

@triplem the couple we want divorce don't do it, but the ones we hope won't (or don't care) ended up divorcing :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4
  • Love 3

16 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

It really sounds like there is going to be alot of crazyness going on :joy:. But the premise is interessting....keep me updated when you start watching it :kiss_wink:

not enough crackle with the OTP. so giving up hahahah...

I need to find another drama that is sticky -- where do I find one?

• Like 3
  • Love 1

52 minutes ago, triplem said:

No one goes into a marriage thinking it will be hard or that it won’t work. But let’s face it , not all marriages will work and if one partner is no longer wanting to be in it , just let it go. You can keep them there physically but not their hearts , what’s the point 

( excuse my philosophical musings early this Sunday morning. I think it’s the after effects of  my Affairs drama :lol:

also think it is best to avoid airing the dirty laundry in public but unfortunately, divorces seem to bring out the real nasty side of people. it is great for gossipy aunties and magazines but am not sure why she is posting private messages between the two of them. we are not her friends or family. the internet doesn't need to know. at the end of the day, have some respect for what you had and move on instead of doing a he said/she said.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

@Lawyerh I think she is hurting. By AJH’s wants. That is why she posted on IG to hurt him too. Like a little revenge to him. But it will effects his career. 

Still my favorite is lee byung hun’s wife hahahaha :joy: despite his standard face and bad habbit she is still insisted to be together with that man :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

@Sejabin ~ what I love about weekend and daily dramas is how they show love isn't enough for a relationship. in order to make it work, there's also factors that are needed like communication and trust. also a couple have to be getting what they need in order for a relationship to weather crisis like finances, affairs, addiction etc. in weekend/daily dramas, you often see how a couple will keep going because they are getting something out of it -- maybe money or social face or even just companionship. so even with affair, they don't leave. but for some couples, trust is what they need and once broken, they walk away.

@Lawyerh ~ more than the divorce, am surprised by her posts. the folks in the agency must be so shocked and wondering how to deal with it. imagine trying to deal with someone else's personal life in a professional setting.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

35 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

not enough crackle with the OTP. so giving up hahahah...

I need to find another drama that is sticky -- where do I find one?

LOL that was quick :joy:

you could check out:

Kiralik Ask...I didn´t finished all epiosodes but from what I watched it was fun...and there was a lot of bickering between the OTP. 

Hercai

Kurt Seyit & Sura 

Kara Sevda

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

@Lmangla All I can say is good luck to Ahn Jae Hyun.

I surprised/not surprised with her posts. She got novel based on her true love story. They got Newlywed Diary to showcase their love. I was just thinking with that amount of mushiness (is this even a word?:lol:) love can survive. Apparently no. 

Well, I think can say theyre not so private about their love affair? :ph34r:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

I guess this is the year of divorce in K-entertainment. 

But to be honest I don´t think that it was right for Goo Hye Sun to post those private messages. She said that she did it because she want to protect herself and her familie....but how is her acting like this protecting them. She should have waited until the official statement was released and if they truly tried to defame her like she claimed before doing all of this.

But I´m giving Ahn Jae Hyun a big side eye since I read on another blog that he was friend with Jung Joon Young. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

LOL that was quick :joy:

you could check out:

Kiralik Ask...I didn´t finished all epiosodes but from what I watched it was fun...and there was a lot of bickering between the OTP. 

Hercai

Kurt Seyit & Sura 

Kara Sevda

+2

kekek... tried to sit through ep 1 and got halfway through but was kind of bored. there was no character that was interesting. I can watch a drama if there are interesting side characters which is what I end up doing since most OTPs actually bore me. maybe I have some weird scale for romance. kekeke.... will surf and see if these titles interest me.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekek... tried to sit through ep 1 and got halfway through but was kind of bored. there was no character that was interesting. I can watch a drama if there are interesting side characters which is what I end up doing since most OTPs actually bore me. maybe I have some weird scale for romance. kekeke.... will surf and see if these titles interest me.

I agreed about the side characters being interesting too. more thant 30 episodes of only the OTP would really be too boring. The funny thing is that nowadays when I´m watching K-dramas I tend to be more invested in the secondary couple more than the main one :joy:

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

last day of school tomorrow and I’m happy cause drama binge watch  life here I come!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

@Sejabin ~ what I love about weekend and daily dramas is how they show love isn't enough for a relationship. in order to make it work, there's also factors that are needed like communication and trust. also a couple have to be getting what they need in order for a relationship to weather crisis like finances, affairs, addiction etc. in weekend/daily dramas, you often see how a couple will keep going because they are getting something out of it -- maybe money or social face or even just companionship. so even with affair, they don't leave. but for some couples, trust is what they need and once broken, they walk away.

@Lawyerh ~ more than the divorce, am surprised by her posts. the folks in the agency must be so shocked and wondering how to deal with it. imagine trying to deal with someone else's personal life in a professional setting.

+2

Sometimes marriage problems are simple. People just want to be listened but can not listen. Problems will always come and we just need to find solutions. I think in song song couple case and ku hye sun and an jae hyun, they don’t have something that make them stay and think twice. Children. If we have kids and our logic still works we will think thousands times about divorcing. Yes of course there are thousands of divorced couple who have children and still divorced but situation will be different if they have kids and not. But normal parents will always think about their kids first than themselves. Kids will need mom and dad figures to grow up normally. If parents know this they will think twice about divorce or fighting and anything. 

in my office there is a hubby who leaves his wife and daughters. He was alcoholic and gambler and had many affairs. But then he got stroke. He has no close family left. Only his ex wife and 2 daughters. But his ex wife is a good person. My office mate. Because their first daughter is living with his dad, and no house helper, at weekend his ex wife still goes to his house to taking care of his stroke ex husband. Sometimes people can not think far and just thinking about the present moment. Everyone will get old and who will change your diapers when you old? So be good to your family.

but yeah. Our song song couple and KHS and AJH are very rich. They can paid people to change their diapers when they old hahahahha.. whatever. Actually spouses are our best friends. If we got one then try to not lose them. It is not easy to find best friend, or partner in crime for a lifetime. Living alone is not as fun as if you have someone to accompanying your journey ^_*

• Like 2
  • Love 4

@angelangie I was ready to put up with the bad female lead just to watch this little angel, but since she dies in the drama, I stopped watching altogether.  I hate the female lead more now. She is just the worst

• Like 5
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, Sejabin said:

I think in song song couple case and ku hye sun and an jae hyun, they don’t have something that make them stay and think twice. Children. If we have kids and our logic still works we will think thousands times about divorcing. Yes of course there are thousands of divorced couple who have children and still divorced but situation will be different if they have kids and not. But normal parents will always think about their kids first than themselves. Kids will need mom and dad figures to grow up normally. If parents know this they will think twice about divorce or fighting and anything. 

Urgh...I am glad they didn’t have children.  Contrary to popular belief, children don’t make an already shaky marriage “better”, it tends to make it worse.  I know of couples who are already in troubled marriages who think that having a baby will help “bond” them again but it never works.  It makes it worse.  They may hang on for longer for the sake of the children but honestly, the children will see the ugly side of marriage as the couple fights it out in front of them in the meantime.  Then there’s that added guilt the children face from being helpless to “fix” it, or when they are used as the excuse to start a fight with the other spouse or worse still, when the parents want them to pick a side.  <_<  And when the divorce happens, there’s the custody battle and the ongoing disruption of who lives with who when.  It’s very unsettling for children.

It may have worked in countries where the society is less tolerant of divorce and in the old days where you just stick it out regardless.  But in today’s society (where people change jobs often, there’s no such thing as someone who works in the same company for life anymore), it’s not a scenario that plays out anymore.  People are less likely to put up with it and more likely to just get out.

• Like 1
  • Love 3