Add and Subtract Game

Admin

10 minutes ago, partyon said:

@im0202 Haven't seen you around for a while. How is life?

Ya been quite busy after my country lifted the ‘lockdown’ phase. Since we stopped working from home, I’ve also been hunting for a new job as I’m not happy with my current one, but it’s hard to find one in these times. Just too much workload currently that spills over to my weekends and free time. 

What about you?

• Like 2
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, im0202 said:

Ya been quite busy after my country lifted the ‘lockdown’ phase. Since we stopped working from home, I’ve also been hunting for a new job as I’m not happy with my current one, but it’s hard to find one in these times. Just too much workload currently that spills over to my weekends and free time. 

What about you?

I hope that you will find one soon! These times are pretty awful from a job market perspective, but I am sure you will find something. Don't give up! (You've proven that you're a tenacious person just by being on Team Subtract :kiss_wink:)

Are you watching any dramas currently?

Nothing new here. Almost dropping HP again. :joy: Became an event organizer and am looking forward to bring you some great events together with @Lmangla and @snowlou

If you have any event ideas, please let us know. :kiss_wink:

Congrats @stroppyse for your new pink banner !  :kiss_wink:

• Love 3
  • Awesome 1

21 minutes ago, partyon said:

@jadecloud Welcome! I love your story! :joy: 

I hope you visit the thread often! :kiss_wink:

I still hope you would consider joining Team Subtract! The thing is that Team Subtract has less members so Team Add usually dominates here. We are a very tenacious team though, so we work REALLY hard for our victories. That's why I love being on Team Subtract so much (even though I was a defector :D ).

Hey @partyon stop with the recruitment. We'd be super outnumbered again. Hahahaha

:crymeme:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

31 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Not every drama is to everyone's taste. If you're going to drop it anyway, you could always do what my auntie does sometimes with a drama that she's iffy about. She goes and just watches the last 2 episodes. That way, she knows how it ends without feeling the need to watch the whole thing. If the ending episodes are good enough, sometimes she'll go back and catch the episodes she's missed, but otherwise, she just moves on.

your aunt's style is my style for everything from books, movies and dramas. in many, I will watch the ending and then close off..

• Like 4
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, partyon said:

Are you watching any dramas currently?

Nothing new here. Almost dropping HP again. :joy: Became an event organizer and am looking forward to bring you some great events together with @Lmangla and @snowlou

If you have any event ideas, please let us know. :kiss_wink:

I’ve been sending out my resume to quite a number of places but it’s been so silent on the response front lol. I’m thinking of going back to being a private tutor again but it’s very competitive over here.

I’m not really watching any dramas currently, but did catch a few movies last week:

Miracle in Cell No. 7 (Korean and Turkish versions) - I bawled a lot watching both lol

What’s Eating Gilbert Grape

(Btw, anyone has any recommendation for Turkish movies?)

Haha I saw your posts about HP! It was pretty amusing how the different episodes kept swaying you :D Please don’t force yourself to finish it if it’s really not your cup of tea!

And yes looking forward to more fun events!:fullofhearts:

• Like 3
  • Love 1