Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

3 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

My drama piled up high. Ive been missing sushi's teacher class too :lol:

Hm...what’s your percentage for your attendance? 85 below non graded pass means you restart the semester 

teacher Gi posted Korean independent  day post online massive backlash and I’m confused as to why.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

changing my dp so I can let go of the drama. waah, I really enjoyed seyah beyaz ask. :blush:

• Like 5
  • Love 3

8 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

My drama piled up high. Ive been missing sushi's teacher class too :lol:

:joy::joy: you busy with the affair or are you in your nursing ( little forest :mrgreen:

come play with the cat , love cat going strong 

5d57ceccde196148922360.gif?download

@triplem you need to watch doctor John , he keep changing his clothes :joy::mrgreen: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

@Lmangla I agreed with everything that you wrote. That´s why I was so disappointed...there were so much potential for this story. *sigh* oh well it is what it is

You are right about the actors...they all did an amazing job. Also the Actor of Namik and Yeter are a couple in real life :lol:. That´s why the dynamik between them was so good. 

Apart from the story between Ferhat and Asli one aspect that kept me interested was, the secret of Gulsum being revealed..... and I was so mad when they just swept it under the carpet like that. :triumph:

About the OST one of them was sung by the Actress who played Asli. I also love the intro of show....that tango dance and the music is just beautiful :wub:

Like you I didn´t regret watching it as I enjoyed it for the most part. 

Are you going to start another one?

@Ameera Ali But have you noticed how stingy the camera crew has beome? We only get 2 seconds of his changing and in that we don´t even get to see his abs. :triumph:

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 3

oops forgot that I can´t post two times behind. @triplem please delet this post. Thank you!

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@Sarang21 ~ am sort of surfing; might watch another turkish dizi - considering whether to watch yasak elma. watched a few minutes. lets see. it depends on whether I get through the first ep. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@Sarang21 ~ am sort of surfing; might watch another turkish dizi - considering whether to watch yasak elma. watched a few minutes. lets see. it depends on whether I get through the first ep. 

I haven´t heard of that one...what is it about?

+2

• Like 4
  • Love 1

32 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

But have you noticed how stingy the camera crew has beome? We only get 2 seconds of his changing and in that we don´t even get to see his abs. :triumph:

But to be fair we did saw some abs in the first episode! :tounge_xd:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

I haven´t heard of that one...what is it about?

+2

this was the summary: it looked like a madcap ride but something different perhaps? guy is good looking, kekekek... so incentive to check it out! :D

With the original title Yasak Elma Yıldız and Zeynep are two sisters, who are very close but have very different characters and life goals. Zeynep is a girl who strictly adheres to her ethical values, aims to have a successful career and strives for it; while Yıldız believes that she deserves more and considers happiness to be a marriage with a rich man, who would save her from her low-income life.
Yıldız’s life is about to take a new turn when she meets Ender Argun. Forbidden Fruit English subtitles. Yıldız recognizes Ender Argun from the weekly tabloids, envies her and the life she leads and dreams of becoming the queen of Istanbul just like her. Ender’s aim is to divorce her husband Halit, without losing her position within Istanbul’s high society circle as well as her financial status. She knows she cannot receive a fortune during their divorce, so she comes up with a plan to set him up with a girl and consequently blame him for infidelity, which would get her a high compensation in court. The girl she’s looking for is no one else but Yıldız. On the other hand, Zeynep starts working at Halit’s partner’s firm. Forbidden Fruit English subtitles. While Yıldız is about to take the most important decision of her life, Zeynep will get caught up in a life altering chain of events that she had never even dreamt of. Forbidden Fruit English subtitles.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

in case you haven't seen it, post your recommendations. :D

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

@Ameera Ali But have you noticed how stingy the camera crew has beome? We only get 2 seconds of his changing and in that we don´t even get to see his abs. :triumph:

+2

At  least he generous :joy: - @Lawyerh oppa take shower in his clothes :joy:

I notice he change his pants when she in his house only ( to show off maybe)  , but couldn’t complain, the camera man wouldn’t see anything we didn’t :mrgreen: this time around 

* I think you can do double post in here , but without number :sweat_smile: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

@triplem i am one of the old timers that lurkkkk LUURKKKKK LUUURRRKKK....nah im just standing behind you. turn around...and you will see me...im just there. zzinnngggggg :D

My Noms? Foodstagtrraammzmzmzmzmzmz

Spoiler

67909822_10157720884421454_1371669871233

67878361_10157720884611454_4144106501008

69137358_10157720884811454_3928710944766

67904330_10157720884951454_8557685284597

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Sarang21 said:

oops forgot that I can´t post two times behind. @triplem please delet this post. Thank you!

It’s fine . We’re more relaxed here . :). Most of us are here to chat anyway . 

@Ameera Ali I barely hv time with my 5 dramas . Plus a bit busy now IRL. 

Ooo @TRaNz , that looks delish! Where’s this ? 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 3
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

But to be fair we did saw some abs in the first episode! :tounge_xd:

You are right and that´s why I keep watching scenes from the first episodes again and again :joy:

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

this was the summary: it looked like a madcap ride but something different perhaps? guy is good looking, kekekek... so incentive to check it out! :D

With the original title Yasak Elma Yıldız and Zeynep are two sisters, who are very close but have very different characters and life goals. Zeynep is a girl who strictly adheres to her ethical values, aims to have a successful career and strives for it; while Yıldız believes that she deserves more and considers happiness to be a marriage with a rich man, who would save her from her low-income life.
Yıldız’s life is about to take a new turn when she meets Ender Argun. Forbidden Fruit English subtitles. Yıldız recognizes Ender Argun from the weekly tabloids, envies her and the life she leads and dreams of becoming the queen of Istanbul just like her. Ender’s aim is to divorce her husband Halit, without losing her position within Istanbul’s high society circle as well as her financial status. She knows she cannot receive a fortune during their divorce, so she comes up with a plan to set him up with a girl and consequently blame him for infidelity, which would get her a high compensation in court. The girl she’s looking for is no one else but Yıldız. On the other hand, Zeynep starts working at Halit’s partner’s firm. Forbidden Fruit English subtitles. While Yıldız is about to take the most important decision of her life, Zeynep will get caught up in a life altering chain of events that she had never even dreamt of. Forbidden Fruit English subtitles.

It really sounds like there is going to be alot of crazyness going on :joy:. But the premise is interessting....keep me updated when you start watching it :kiss_wink:.

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

At  least he generous :joy: - @Lawyerh oppa take shower in his clothes :joy:

I notice he change his pants when she in his house only ( to show off maybe)  , but couldn’t complain, the camera man wouldn’t see anything we didn’t :mrgreen: this time around 

* I think you can do double post in here , but without number :sweat_smile: 

LOL really? Only you could noticed something like that :joy:.  I hope that if we get a kiss scene, the camera man would do his Job properly and give us closed ups (for educational purpose of course) :phew:. Bbtw. Do you think we will get a kiss scene?

@triplem Okay thank you for the info :kiss_wink:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

31 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

@triplem i am one of the old timers that lurkkkk LUURKKKKK LUUURRRKKK....nah im just standing behind you. turn around...and you will see me...im just there. zzinnngggggg :D

My Noms? Foodstagtrraammzmzmzmzmzmz

O...someone who is in the same continent as me!  :)

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Posted (edited)

844 :kiss:

I left kdrama land for a moment because I just realized that S.W.A.T serial is really good. And if you must to stay on bed you will enjoy this serial. And I like the actor who played deacon. My type :love: mid age/ahjussi, grey black hair, muscles, soft voice.. I hate it when he said the lines “I will protect you with all of my life.” Damn.. :heart: he knows how to crushing girl’s heart :bawling:

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

LOL really? Only you could noticed something like that :joy:.  I hope that if we get a kiss scene, the camera man would do his Job properly and give us closed ups (for educational purpose of course) :phew:. Bbtw. Do you think we will get a kiss scene?

100 % I think there would be a kiss :joy:

output_TcSir4.gif

she cant keep away , or didn’t learn about personal space :sweat_smile: not jealous at all I do the same behind the Tv :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, triplem said:

Ooo @TRaNz , that looks delish! Where’s this ? 

Nice lil Italian restaurant in Melbourne called Osteria Ilaria. Quality was soo good, was shocked I had not been to this place sooner! ^_^

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

O...someone who is in the same continent as me!  :)

Yeeeee Strayaaaa!!, Im guessin youre from Syd or Bris?

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Wait, so if some pages were removed, our 5000th page celebration is on the wrong page... :blink::lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4