Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

3 hours ago, nrllee said:

Urgh...I am glad they didn’t have children.  Contrary to popular belief, children don’t make an already shaky marriage “better”, it tends to make it worse.  I know of couples who are already in troubled marriages who think that having a baby will help “bond” them again but it never works.  It makes it worse.  They may hang on for longer for the sake of the children but honestly, the children will see the ugly side of marriage as the couple fights it out in front of them in the meantime.  Then there’s that added guilt the children face from being helpless to “fix” it, or when they are used as the excuse to start a fight with the other spouse or worse still, when the parents want them to pick a side.  <_<  And when the divorce happens, there’s the custody battle and the ongoing disruption of who lives with who when.  It’s very unsettling for children.

It may have worked in countries where the society is less tolerant of divorce and in the old days where you just stick it out regardless.  But in today’s society (where people change jobs often, there’s no such thing as someone who works in the same company for life anymore), it’s not a scenario that plays out anymore.  People are less likely to put up with it and more likely to just get out.

+2

then try to not fight in front of your children -_- it is not good. it creates situation that will make them think mom is better than dad or vice versa. it is not healthy for their psychological side.

if you fight with your spouse do it in your bedroom. talk there and finished it on bed KWWKWKWKWKWKWKWK :joy: 

I don't know how people manage their emotions. but I think, if it's me,  if You have children you will be more calm and mature in facing problems. btw I am a type of a worker that will work for one company until my 58 because I am a civil servant :sweatingbullets:

actually fight is good and healthy if after fight couple can think and find solutions. human needs to fight because they need to release their anger and madness. it is still healthy as long as it does not destroyed the marriage.  

• Like 4
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@angelangie I was ready to put up with the bad female lead just to watch this little angel, but since she dies in the drama, I stopped watching altogether.  I hate the female lead more now. She is just the worst

what drama is it?

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@Sejabin if translated why so funny ya lol

Spoiler

In short :

Pulangkan aku ke rumah ibuku...

Lol

Send me back to my mother house...

:joy:

• LOL 4

Hmm...I sort of expected this news.  I did a bit of research about him because of the Angel drama.  Especially since a lot of shippers kept saying he was an introvert... but from what I could see, he’s not a true introvert.  He’s not what he seems in the Infinite boy group.  I read how he was told to act like he was an introvert and quiet... so he did.  He admitted this in an interview that it was all staged. He doesn’t strike me as someone who appreciates being repressed.  He stuck it out to the end though and decided to part ways.  I guess he has decided to branch out on his own so he feels less confined by the rules of the old agency.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1346510wpp/infinites-l-announces-departure-from-woollim-entertainment

• Like 4
  • Love 1

+2

@Lawyerh hahahaha :joy: 

Bte guys don’t watch escape movie. I just watch it and I don’t understand what’s the point of this movie hahahhaha film tejo

• LOL 5

I'm done!Holidayyyyy

• Love 4
  • Awesome 1

Ooo Malaysians FTW! But this one definitely 200% cheesy . Maybe can adapt into a k drama :joy: But sound track gonna be awesome as I love George Michael 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

@triplem I would love to watch it. Count me on anything super cheesy :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1