Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

+2 :blush:

morning.. it’s weekend in here. Time to caring the house wkwkkwwk.. 

• Like 4
  • Awesome 2

20 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

+2 :blush:

morning.. it’s weekend in here. Time to caring the house wkwkkwwk.. 

Here it is the beginning of the week. Work work work :) 

_ 2

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

9 hours ago, triplem said:

Actually it's reflected since your 2nd lead syndrome days. You always go for these possessive , controlling , borderline psychopathic type girls in your dramas. I think initially they come across as exciting. Like how sometimes us girls kinda like the bad boy types. 

Brutal. 

9 hours ago, Dhakra said:

I have replied in red

So a few questions: How do you pronounce nrllee without breaking your tongue? Is there some fancy way to do so or are some letters just dumb?

You don’t pronounce it. 

?Ahjumma like real ahjumma or rather more like trip.. ahem....the other girls here? 

The real deal. 

Mhmm.....so if that's the first impression you have had of me, I can say........sounds kinda cool :grimace: I do, since about 1 1/2 years now, but the past few weeks that "looking after my body" went a bit downhill. 

About to change that again, I need to lose a few kilos to get back in shape. Especially now since muscles really start to grow.

Muscle memory. Take your own advice to Phikyl earlier. 

Well otherwise, name is Dhakra.....former White Knight, teasing and bantering monster, never avoiding a good discussion or word fight, especially if I have to defend any female second leads from those pesky flesh eating ahjummas here, sometimes too honest, Kpop Lover......well....and a lot more which probably the others can explain better. 

okay now I am envisaging hunky German bopping to TWICE whilst lifting. :lol:

I always have some sort of war going on. And if not.....I just insult any of sis @kokodusoppas. Which isn't too hard, since pretty much everyone is or was her oppa at one time. 

There’s history.  And you would only insult someone like that if you knew they would take it in good humor.  

More like lonely...and definitely needy. She is needy as hell. Gosh if I say the following I can imagine all of the girls here and especially the  Council of Ladies shaking their heads. I can even imagine what they say: "Why didn't you end it earlier? <_<"

probably coz you thought it was a phase and she would outgrow it? Former Mr White Knight?  Damsel in distress needed you...until she morphed into someone who needed you all the time. 

@triplem @stroppyse

When I didn't reply to her messages or calls, she didn't like me. She even said, you reply fast these days, I like you very much.

But booooy, I didn't for a few days......the amount of drama during that time would be enough for another book.......

I REALLY have the talent to find the weirdest girls. But that was just one of the things that happened.

so she expected you to have the phone glued to your hand constantly? Like you lived for her words and hers alone?  That her love emojis were what gave you reason to exist in this world?   :huh:

She said it's because we are from different cultures.....but I know a few of people from her culture that aren't like that.

Eh? What culture would that be?  More likely one of her own making. 

And I echo @stroppyse regarding @USAFarmgirl 2’s sage advice.   DITTO....

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

I am watching  new drama starring Park si eun (Jin Tae hyun's wife)  out of curiosity . :D he finishes his drama and his wife begins her own :D  :D  what a couple :D

@Ameera Ali 

Here is the thread 

It is a daily drama. It takes place in a village, so it is totally different. It started last Monday

No number

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, stroppyse said:

@Dhakra, what @USAFarmgirl 2 said. :D

@triplem, who is that on your DP? Is it LJH?

Haha . I’m promoting his show :D

see @Dhakra you’re always defending these difficult women in the dramas  . So is it any wonder you will end up liking the same types  IRL . @kokodus @stroppysewill concur . We hv had this discussion for years ! 

@refuse2sink , Dhakra was talking about real life . But the girl is someone he had recently met which was exactly like his ex. So he ran fast the other way , which was good . 

@nrllee :lol: , he’s used to my brutal comments . 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Starting coffee & vanilla.. @angelangie  The guy suspicious angie.. but hes handsome :lol:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, triplem said:

he’s used to my brutal comments .

I guessed as much :)

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Checking cha eun woo drama cos a lot of netizen seems bashing him.... Turn out its a bit addictive? Lol.....idk....

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Got to Soompi this morning to see birds in my cute pets thread :joy:

Fair enough.

@Ameera Ali yes I got two unnis. My first one is yona. We are are about the same age. Then second one is Hae Mi ^_^age maybe older then me.

+2

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

So his character is a prince who like to write rubbish romance novel lol :lol:

I was curious bcos Indo netizen agree with K netizen and bashing his acting. Indo netizen normally quite forgiving to handsome guy :lol:, dont you agree @Sejabin?

But i might end up watching this... like what i did with My ID Beauty is Gangnam Style :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

At work today but I’m dying to go home & watch Love Affairs :naughty:

@ktcjdrama , @Sejabin will sure like this :P but for a scandalous drama , why they zoom out All the scenes ???

Spoiler

I found my shower scene . What is this PD nim? 

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

638 :kiss_wink:

@Lawyerh of course we can always forgive a handsome man :wub:

@triplem they are my favorite affair couple :joy: btw that van gogh bad boy taste is aunty :mrgreen: 

like someone :rolleyes:

@Ameera Ali my luv. Miss you :kiss_wink:

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Doctor John is a winner for me so far after Ep1.  I am dropping Hotel Del Luna and catching the Dr John train.  Yes I had to suspend my angst during those requisite dramatic moments for character development but at the back of my mind I kept thinking, “man is dyspneic, hypoxia of brain (potential for him ending up in a vegetative state is high), quit chatting and just perform the cricothyroidotomy already!” :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2