Add and Subtract Game

Admin

3 hours ago, snowlou said:

awww... cute comics! IkSong forever~~ the Ij Uju one is cuter though

I'm afraid if I posted another FMV with different song, the other members would be bored because the scenes that are used in the videos are mostly the same LoL. IkSong shippers especially from JJS fans are all talented with their imaginations :wub:

@wallflowersforjane No problem :) Glad you enjoy it. All thanks to the creator who made and shared in twitter. Do visit the thread from time to time. I'll post if I found something again during my searching with twitter. You can also enjoy a long essay by @snowlou and others when they finished re-watching the episodes. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, strongtower said:

@MinLyn just so you know. We feel you. 

That's how we felt during the battle. Swarmed and overwhelmed by the other team. :D

+2

Hehe...yeah...definitely...I am usually good with numbers but am swarmed by the +2/-2...am trying to stay on track...:lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

5 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

@wallflowersforjane No problem :) Glad you enjoy it. All thanks to the creator who made and shared in twitter. Do visit the thread from time to time. I'll post if I found something again during my searching with twitter. You can also enjoy a long essay by @snowlou and others when they finished re-watching the episodes. 

I know! I have been neglecting all the HP threads because I lost track of the re-watch at this point. I have so much to catch up on. CRIES.

• Like 7