Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@triplem @angelangie Question.

If I start a thread in hangout about Dogs Vs Cats which one is better, will I cause a riot or a heated discussion?

:joy: curious.

• LOL 4

1 minute ago, sushilicious said:

If I start a thread in hangout about Dogs Vs Cats which one is better, will I cause a riot or a heated discussion?

612 i want. Start it. Lets fight dog & cat!

• LOL 4

22 minutes ago, triplem said:

ehhhhh I caught that...:skull:

Huh? :phew:

23 minutes ago, triplem said:

Actually it's reflected since your 2nd lead syndrome days. You always go for these possessive , controlling , borderline psychopathic type girls in your dramas. I think initially they come across as exciting. Like how sometimes us girls kinda like the bad boy types. 

Waiiiiiit....a second......are you blaming this on Shi-Ho again? Or Yoo-Na? 

Shi Ho never was a "bad" girl. Do you want to dance again Queen noonalicious? Some warm up exercises before the rewatching begins in December? Revisiting the beginning our our bantering days which made us famous across threads? 

SH was never possessive nor controlling or psychopathic.

The only girl with psychopathic tendencies was Se Young and I wouldn't even call her "bad". 

But I agree that I somehow manage to always find the same type of girls. <_< I mean it's not like I am looking for them, I just somehow manage to find them. They always behave normal at first and at one point they show their true colors.

I actually try to find the opposite but end up finding.......this 

10 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@Dhakra  <_< Okay noted. 

Aish....I didn't mean it like that. I didn't mean it in a bad way. But we didn't talk for weeks so I was just surprised to read something like that from you. Normally stuff like that isn't your specialty.

Okay that may sound a bit.......gosh I should just stop talking. I verschlimmbesser it.

(verschlimmbessern = german word for making something worse during an explanation while trying to make it actually better)

• LOL 2

@Dhakra I'm new to this thread so I really don't know your history. If what you are saying is happening in real life, I'm very sorry to hear that. I agree with the Council of ladies here. The ex gf isn't good news. Being with personalities like that never have a good ending. What you are doing is correct-just ignore her. Hope you're doing ok. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

Aish....I didn't mean it like that. I didn't mean it in a bad way.

Lol. Alright. Forgiven. Of cause. I have not dated anyone before. Haha

@Lawyerh we wait for the juries to speak first. Haha

• LOL 4

Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Whats my type @triplem ? :joy:

Hard to tell . Sometimes you like em ahjussis . Then just when i figured it out , you go for bad boys with red lips & bb cream. But I can tell in terms of romance, you enjoy the chase more than the relationship :D 

36 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

SH was never possessive nor controlling or psychopathic.

I beg to differ . Hv you forgotten what she did to Bok Joo ? 

36 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

he only girl with psychopathic tendencies was Se Young and I wouldn't even call her "bad". 

se young was crazy alright . She was a bad girl. 

44 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Go ahead :D . I’m keen to see who are the cat & dog ppl. I’m neither . I prefer oppas . 

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 4

@cenching I honestly was thinking off that! :joy: the place is giving me the moo tae gu vibe. I was like he was doing some killings in his bathroom huh. Hahahahaha

• LOL 6

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Lol. Alright. Forgiven. Of cause. I have not dated anyone before. Haha

You’re so young . Study first . Don’t think about boys now . All the oppas are enough distractions :P . Do I sound like your omma? :D . I’ll probably turn out like those nosy &  naggy ( but secretly perverted ) ahjummas you see  in the weekend dramas . 

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 4

21 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

We all know which side I will be 

This time we’ll be on different side :glasses:

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, triplem said:

You’re so young . Study first . Don’t think about boys now . All the oppas are enough distractions :P . Do I sound like your omma? :D . I’ll probably turn out like those nosy &  naggy ( but secretly perverted ) ahjummas you see  in the weekend dramas . 

:joy: Haha omma indeed. Hahahahaha

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, nrllee said:

@sushilicious @Lmangla don’t be scared. No reveal. I just profile everyone as a matter of course.  :lol:

profile? why does that make me feel like I am on criminal minds? hahahaha ^_^...

so part of me is curious and wonder what my profile would say 42.gif?w=560....

other part is like "umm, do I really want to know?" 59.gif?w=560

... honestly, am always surprised people are even paying any attention to my posts or remember stuff like my dislike of badly lit dramas. :joy:....

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

@Ameera Ali

Apparently Lionorreah Epidemic is still going strong.....:skull: It only takes a few seconds of video clip to trigger the infection....:skull:

A8984-EDB-AE42-419-D-8-D4-B-A486-B92-E1-

+2

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

13 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

This time we’ll be on different side :glasses:

:joy: true, but we could join oppa pet selection from  @triplem  :joy:

but @sushilicious is that your pet :lol:

E2BA0E24-9092-4427-914D-9B4A3F989AE8.gif

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

+2

I always have some sort of war going on. And if not.....I just insult any of sis @kokodusoppas. Which isn't too hard, since pretty much everyone is or was her oppa at one time. ?

And I, in turn, make fun of his gooey eyed, aigoo loving, plastic faced kpop girls. It's no big deal really. 

And @triplem is right, I'm pretty sure that Shi ho is your ideal type of girl. You are so doomed, I don't even know what to say. LOL. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1