Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@Lmangla

I have a habit of "profiling" people as well and on daily basis....I stored those information in my brain that has been properly equipped with many small storage and taking it out one by one like puzzle pieces when needed....:skull:

MTG aaah, do you feel at home???  :naughty:

+2

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, cenching said:

@Lmangla

I have a habit of "profiling" people as well and on daily basis....I stored those information in my brain that has been properly equipped with many small storage and taking it out one by one like puzzle pieces when needed....:skull:

MTG aaah, do you feel at home???  :naughty:

+2

bawahahaha.... you know what that sounds like -- you are one of those moms that will bring out of storage that embarrassing detail that your child has forgotten ever happened and you will be like "that was you" :naughty:

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 3

@Dhakra  I have been a part of your ladies council for a long time and you already know what I think and most likely what I would say.  But as a reminder and hopes to encourage you now and in the future. Don't settle for anything or anyone less than what you deserve no matter how long it takes.  Mind you there are no perfect people but follow your heart in finding a girl whom has not only the values you have but also whom trusts you as you trust her. 

For the very foundation to any relationship at least to me is trust, faith and honesty.  Jealousy is human to a point but in her case that's beyond extreme!!!  There are always those things that people reveal as you become closer to one another.  Everything is brand new and heck that's the exciting part and yet it's fearful too.  Opening up ones true self and allowing the other person to view the real you is what dating is all about.  The hard part is when you realize the other person isn't what you thought or hoped.  People are good at hiding their imperfections but they always seem to slowly come out.

Mrs D is out there...  You just haven't found her yet...  But you will...:blush:  622

• Like 4
  • Love 6

@Dhakra yeah agree with @USAFarmgirl 2 . Never settle for 2nd best. Anytime a friend or bf/gf starts getting so possessive that they want you to cut off your friends, RUN ! That person doesn't love you. She just wants to control you and that starts with cutting out your friends so she can "imprison" you. Then she'll start to take little pieces from you until you don't know yourself anymore. I love that scene from Grey's anatomy with Cristina Yang.I'll try to look for it. It applies not only to bfs/gfs but also to friends,bosses and domineering family members in general. I don't believe the theory that there is one soulmate only for you and you're both waiting to find each other. I just believe in making good decisions. You must know yourself and love yourself first. Know your strengths and weaknesses. Embrace the weaknesses and turn a negative to a positive e.g. turn stubbornness to perseverance etc. Most of all when you are comfortable and confident in yourself, you wouldn't feel lonely cos you'll feel fine enjoying your own company. And trust me-that's when the opposite sex of any kind will find you very attractive. Also build a set of good friends who'll have your best interests at heart. Actually a lot of the ladies here are truly good friends of yours. These friends build you up in the right way including stopping you from making mistakes. That's real friendship, That's why I decided to join this thread. There are a lot of really good kind people here.

• Love 5

1 hour ago, cenching said:

@Ameera Ali

Apparently Lionorreah Epidemic is still going strong.....:skull: It only takes a few seconds of video clip to trigger the infection....:skull:

15635362331563536213.gif

Me stop coming close to camera :joy:

The infection so deep , a little face show up in Video & my symptoms started again like crazy fan but we need doctor diagnosis to be sure @refuse2sink 

@sushilicious you only have 2 unni :joy:

15635551801563555151.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, refuse2sink said:

@Dhakra I'm new to this thread so I really don't know your history. If what you are saying is happening in real life, I'm very sorry to hear that. I agree with the Council of ladies here. The ex gf isn't good news. Being with personalities like that never have a good ending. What you are doing is correct-just ignore her. Hope you're doing ok. 

Wowowowow.....she isn't my ex-gf. I'm always doing okay, it needs a lot to actually break me. But thank you random name I never read before. :D 

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

Lol. Alright. Forgiven. Of cause. I have not dated anyone before. Haha

So there was something to forgive. Well, one day you will find somebody.

1 hour ago, triplem said:

I beg to differ . Hv you forgotten what she did to Bok Joo ? 

What kind of very "bad" things did she do? She revealed that she visits a doctor for diets when being on the weightlifting team. Love is war. Sometimes you have to play bad. She did a mistake in the past and wanted JH back, she was desperate because she made a mistake and chose the wrong preferences. She was a caring girl who tried to redeem herself after realizing she did the biggest mistake in her life. 

I agree she doesn't win the price for being the nicest girl in school, but to say she's bad. Naaaaaah!

1 hour ago, triplem said:

se young was crazy alright . She was a bad girl. 

During the last two episodes, okay, but before? She did what she had to do. Her boyfriend was the actual bad guy. 

But if it helps, she is actually the one I would like to date the least.

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

And I, in turn, make fun of his gooey eyed, aigoo loving, plastic faced kpop girls. It's no big deal really. 

And @triplem is right, I'm pretty sure that Shi ho is your ideal type of girl. You are so doomed, I don't even know what to say. LOL. 

Pff! I don't like aegyo, and all of my kpop favorites aren't necessarily cute. And there is "plastic" and plastic. 

A nice, caring, beautiful girl that doesn't hesistate to defend her guy and is loyal? She did ONE mistake, which she regretted every day after her return. Yeah, I take a girl like her. 

51 minutes ago, USAFarmgirl 2 said:

@Dhakra  

Mrs D is out there...  You just haven't found her yet...  But you will...:blush:  622

<_< Grmlmlmlml

I really did miss your words sometimes. Not that I have fully forgiven you, but good you're back. 

30 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

@Dhakra, what @USAFarmgirl 2 said. :D

Busy mhm? ^_^:grimace: 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

@Dhakra Oh ok. Sorry-that's why in this thread I don't know if you all are talking about reel or real life. It sounded so real. My bad. From now on I'll just stick to eye candy and hot actors. Yeah-I just joined a couple of weeks ago. Good to know you are a strong person.

• Like 3

The scene in Grey's anatomy with Cristina Yang. I love it so much. My life motto.

Credit to the rightful owner. No copyright infringement intended.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Enjoying Class of Lies so far. Anyone else watching it?

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

12 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

What's the story line? Is the cast good and more importantly, is the lead actor handsome? In K drama nowadays I can't watch if the actors aren't handsome and the actress pretty as well. I'm shallow that way :D

• LOL 4

6 minutes ago, refuse2sink said:

What's the story line? Is the cast good and more importantly, is the lead actor handsome? In K drama nowadays I can't watch if the actors aren't handsome and the actress pretty as well. I'm shallow that way :D

It’s a thriller. The drama literally started by showing a stabbed person vomiting blood, in slow motion :sweat_smile:

As for main leads, I am a fan of both male and female so yes, I am going to say he is handsome and she is pretty :D and they can act. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

+2

40 minutes ago, refuse2sink said:

@Dhakra Oh ok. Sorry-that's why in this thread I don't know if you all are talking about reel or real life. :blink: It sounded so real. My bad. From now on I'll just stick to eye candy and hot actors. :D

Yeah-I just joined a couple of weeks ago. Good to know you are a strong person.

Oh no, I am talking about real life, I'm just saying she isn't an ex-gf. For someone to be your ex-gf, you had to be in a relationship with her. And we were actually quite far away from that, at least from my perspective. We were rather at an early pre-relationship status.

Talking about life mottos? Well I have an important one too. I always stick to it as best as I can.

Scrubs. :heart: Kelso.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

29 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Lawyerh , @triplem , @ktcjdrama @cenching@sushilicious I find my doctor drama this season :mrgreen: ( doctor John ) started today :glasses:

My 10 second doctor :lol: , @Sarang21would that face interested you to watch it :lol:

Of course I´m the biggest fan of Ji Sung and have watched all of his drama except for the last one  :love:

@refuse2sink You are not alone beside the story the lead guy must be handsome too ...I´m always on a quest fo find handsome oppas :joy:

B-OCpJkCEAAY4mo.jpg

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

@Sarang21 he is one of my favorite too  , i watch episode 1 raw.  I hope the sub is fast :relaxed: I am excited about it . 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

Hmm, it may just be you and me watching that drama from this thread. I'm enjoying it so far, though it's so much darker than I expected.

And, I really like Yoon Kyun Sang as both an actor and his visuals. I loved him in Faith as the puppyish maknae Wooldachi. I loved him as the caring and revenge driven older brother in Pinocchio. I didn't see him as a warrior in Six Flying Dragons, because I haven't watched it yet, though I do rather love his visuals in sageuks. I loved him as Hong Gil Dong in Rebel, and was charmed at how he so effortlessly portrays the reluctant warrior leader, the caring protector, the dutiful yet skeptical son, and the younger brother whose face crumples into a little boy face when he finally meets his older brother.  I loved his fussy, brilliant second-lead doctor in Doctors who doesn't choose to be with the second-lead female lead when he accepts that he won't be with the main female lead. And, I loved him as the CEO of the cleaning company in Cleaning with Passion. He's done many other projects, but these are the ones that I remember best, I suppose.

I'm not as familiar with the female leads, but they seem pretty ,and more importantly, to be talented actresses. Yay for having good actresses as the female leads. I hate it when a drama I want to watch casts an actress whose acting makes me cringe.

+2

• Love 3

34 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Sarang21 he is one of my favorite too  , i watch episode 1 raw.  I hope the sub is fast :relaxed: I am excited about it . 

I will wait for sub and watch it tomorrow. Have you watched the recend episode of search:www. If not you should ;)

• Like 1
  • Love 3