• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Lmangla

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)   All our chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!   We have chosen three sageuks: 1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

This is a rare event, but we put up a k-pop poll (tagging @Lmangla). BTS released their first English language song ever yesterday. Check out the video! The song is pretty catchy!  

@partyon I generally am not that much attracted to sageuks. Faith was my first costume drama, I remember being very confused on what was going on in that drama and I actually dropped it initially, the

Posted Images

1 hour ago, MY15 said:

When I first saw +/- on some of the profiles and on the hot topics page

Thought: oh what is this korean variety show

Then I went to the forum

Thought: Oh it's a numbers game. I like. Shall try.

Now

Thought: Oh they like to talk :lol:

I am one of those who wonder why anyone would want to post anything on facebook. And thought chatrooms are filled with 18 year olds. So this has been a real eye-opener. I am still quite amazed, also by the friendship between you.

The more to the party, the merrier!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Newsie said:

Actress Soo Ae might be returning to the small screen! On June 23, a source from the drama industry told Ilgan Sports, “Soo Ae will be playing the lead role in the drama ‘Now, We Are Breaking Up’ (literal translation).” The lead role is that of Ha Young Eun, the leader of the design team at […]

The post Soo Ae In Talks For Her First Drama In 4 Years appeared first on Soompi

View the full article

Wow Soo Ae! I remember watching her in A Thousand Promises. That was really sad!

1 hour ago, mirmz said:

dang it that's never gonna happen is it @angelangie cuz you're always super active

:nonono:

guess ill just waste all my points on the box

Que Sera Sera... the future's not ours to see. The one ranked the 3rd on the top contributors of all times in Soompi list has not been active after 2017.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Sushimi said:

@Lawyerh @wallflowersforjane this is hilarious, this is the true definition of “never search the videos online if you haven’t watched, cause will have major spoilers.”:lol: This is the first two videos that came out. No joke!

Reveal hidden contents

798-A9853-4597-4838-8-D39-4617-C42-B4-F8

+2

Gah! I opened it! Never mind, by the time I get to that episode, I probably would have forgotten.

1 hour ago, Sushimi said:

To be frank...I was about that age or like maybe 1 year different yeah, when I join...and yes people..if you do the calculation you will know...that I’m generally quite.......................Young.:ph34r:

It is not hard to guess coz you said you're going to do an internship recently :coolshades:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Oh, suddenly quite a few anime came out right? Or maybe because my brother started watching one on my account so I am getting the recommendations Personally not a anime person. :sweatingbullets:

I am not an anime person but watch like 1-2 animes series in average each year. The episdoes are generally quite short like 20mins for each, so it is pretty much no-pressure no-hurry watch for me.

• LOL 1

Talking about animes, Promised Neverland is going to be my favourite one this year. 
Anyone here has seen it?

960 (recalculated)

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic