• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Lmangla

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)   All our chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!   We have chosen three sageuks: 1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

This is a rare event, but we put up a k-pop poll (tagging @Lmangla). BTS released their first English language song ever yesterday. Check out the video! The song is pretty catchy!  

@partyon I generally am not that much attracted to sageuks. Faith was my first costume drama, I remember being very confused on what was going on in that drama and I actually dropped it initially, the

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I find myself making a lot of kimbap these days... perhaps I'm channeling Ajumma Hacker? Wish, I could channel her hacking skills as well. :D

I am watching Kkondae and keep craving ramyeon so I bought many type of Korean Instant Noodle and throw some toppings like bacon, seafood and veggies in it....

• Like 1
  • Love 1

966 (corrected)

1 minute ago, Sushimi said:

if you are watching busted for monkey, go to season 2 ep 5, that is when he will appear as a regular. :) you might want to watch S2 ep 3(?) or 4(?) monkey’s at that time same show mate is there as well..both butlers..they are something lol

Yeah, I saw that on the Wiki. I was wondering how come only halfway through then he come in. I thought can have full 10 episodes of him. Haha!

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, im0202 said:

Talking about animes, Promised Neverland is going to be my favourite one this year. 
Anyone here has seen it?

960 (recalculated)

The story intro feels a bit heavy to me?? Not in the right mood to get into yet.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

5 minutes ago, cenching said:

I am watching Kkondae and keep craving ramyeon so I bought many type of Korean Instant Noodle and throw some toppings like bacon, seafood and veggies in it....

Yum! It's supper time for me now, I feel hungry reading this.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Sushimi said:
  Reveal hidden contents

To just summaries for you...they was trying to find an intern. Haha. Seung Gi was an intern. Haha

+2

Hahahaha! Why he always kena the intern role! So old already!

@im0202 Yeah! The baby is growing. I really need to catch up on the thread!

• LOL 1
1 minute ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Yeah! The baby is growing. I really need to catch up on the thread!

Then @Lawyerh must be :kaching1:

Can buy all the badges already 

• LOL 1
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic