• Like 2
  • Love 3

@sushilicious we know he can’t carry woman around :tounge_xd::joy:

jZ8RNW.gif?download=true

.. he was strangling with this 

@Lawyerh deleted it for you wish list oops or was mine :joy:

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Lol was wondering where to find waffle boy under cloth..then stumble upon this lol

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

@sushilicious Don't be sad. You know, I know and everyone knows that KNG is a great actor. And I heard that FP also did well in ratings. So no need to be sad. Since FP is not a cable TV show, I'm pretty sure that it will get awards in the year end award shows that all networks hold. Such a big ratings puller will not go without any awards in such award shows. Haha

Btw, I saw this the other day and it reminded me of you, LOL. Not the quote, but the guy....what's his name, again??

tumblr_pqu0miWad21vso0bbo1_1280.jpg

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

@sushilicious I don’t know if you ready or not :tounge_wink::joy:

but that how lion kiss his own thumb 

xn1kxJ.gif?download=true

3 seconds & I am counting :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

@kokodus omg! Pip! Bear bear! Consolation prize eh? Haha. Btw...Pip..bear bear...is a she...can you believe that?:joy: My Chan haha lol

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

40 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

Mmmm.. I think priest kim in fiery priest is not a kind of a character that could lead an actor to win best actor in the award. (Frankly said). Because, I think, in my opinion, anyone can be funny, anyone can play that, anyone can get stuntman in action. 

Actually, many actors have stated that it's more difficult to act funny, that is to make people laugh, than to make people cry. But I admit that the drama itself, because of some comedy, is not something that can send people to get award. I shouldn't have expected too much actually.

42 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Honestly these awards shows are never not biased. LOL. They always give awards to whoever/whatever is more popular. But I don't think they would blatantly give an award to a horrible actor or a terrible drama.

Agree, it's usually going for the more popular, not really about the acting range that the actor shows. I'm not saying LBH is a horrible actor. He got to where he is for a reason, but I just think it's time to recognize other talents. Oh well....

Anyway, I'm going to move on....

• Love 2

37 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@sushilicious we know he can’t carry woman around :tounge_xd::joy:

.. he was strangling with this 

@Lawyerh deleted it for you wish list oops or was mine :joy:

In his defense, dad in law packed some of his stones collection inside...:joy:

+2

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

@Ameera Ali our poor friends at Left-handed wife thread have weak hearts :mrgreen:

so it is here instead 

Johnny singing

We all deserve to die

Even you Mrs Lovett even I

I will have vengeance 

I will have salvation :D

it is a good song pals :D no horror scenes, just deceptive :D

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@Ameera Ali our poor friends at Left-handed wife thread have weak hearts :mrgreen:

:joy::mrgreen:  It’s Daily drama , what they expected , I love my evil characters . 

Didn't u see new drama , no one watching it , they all give up :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

23 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

:joy::mrgreen:  It’s Daily drama , what they expected , I love my evil characters . 

Didn't u see new drama , no one watching it , they all give up :joy:

I might start late because I can't watch 2 dailies at the same time :D. Only 15 episodes left :)

• Like 1
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I might start late because I can't watch 2 dailies at the same time :D. Only 15 episodes left :)

I am not watching , I will stay with this & start new drama that will follow  :mrgreen:

*  story line for drama that  started is similar with left handed wife , so no point to watch it 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh speaking of awards, remember when KJH didn't win for FGTD and Choi Daniel won instead in KBS awards, we were so disappointed but @gm4queen was practically dancing from happiness :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, triplem said:

Sorry I adore this man . Haha . Best new actor for film in The Wedding Day 

@stroppyse  I’m so happy 

CONGRATULATIONS!!! To KYK, of course, but also to you @triplem who have loved this actor/model so hard! He's come a long way from his early efforts in Runway Cop and White Christmas. So happy for him.

Now just to hope for the best from his new drama in May.

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Voice 3 looks hella crazy...Love it...

@Lawyerh @ktcjdrama @triplem can i get a understanding..So in psychom when they were a child...How old was Jae In? First of all..She looks older...second of all...When Lee An is like father is gone...Jae In still can ask what do you mean? He went on a holiday??? I was like...what???? 

Spoiler

Jae In:How can it be possible for a fire fighter to start a fire?

Me: It's possible..What are you talking about? Some more he has the capabilities to stab people too..Think before you speak..

And her father is in jail and it's wayyyyy better than Lee An whom parents have Died!

Omg she is so annoying ahhhh. When Lee An wants to help she is like no need????!!! Then don't come back and ask for help later on lohhhj 

Me like oppa having panda eyes so sleepy see this im ahhhhjh

Like how oppa would say "Don't ask forgiveness..." 

Girls...I might not like Jae In just saying lol

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

@sushilicious haha the girl was taller right? If not mistaken never explicitly stated the age in drama. But i check wiki they both supposed to be same age 21.

I stopped at ep. 12 lol.

Haha sushi now have young oppa to love. Improvement. Btw got7 as boyband is quite cute. I knew some song of them. 

Im just not too fans of romance between them somehow. Theyre good at bickering & investigating together tho. 

Btw Sus anything similar u can suggest me like LTE type. Not sure today in the mood to go lion cage or no... lol

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh 3 eps in...i don't like Jae In...i think it's her attitude that turn me off...probably will ignore her and just crowd around the boys.

Today im like oppa...panda eyes...hella sleepy lol so my emotion imbalance haha

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@Lawyerh Today im like oppa...panda eyes...hella sleepy lol so my emotion imbalance haha

Me too... lol... One Day movie contribute for me. Ill avoid Shameless for now :joy: Couldnt go more depressed than 1 day lol

• LOL 3
  • Love 1