Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, phikyl said:

Edit: What's everyone's top 3 favorite dramas? Looking for something to watch [preferably something that's already finished airing. :lol:]

Have you watch these drama?

1) My Mister (Drama)

2) Prison Playbook (Comedy)

3) Search: WWW (Romance & Work related)

:heart2:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@superspace I have not watched any of those! Prison Playbook is on my Netflix queue, as is Hospital Playlist but I haven't started either yet. I haven't heard much about the other two you mentioned. Are they heavy romance?

@Sushimi Mostly, I just need to know if it's a romance. I gotta get my fix vicariously! Especially since dating is most definitely NOT a thing these days. :lol: 

Ah, the nicknames don't really bother me after I've gotten to know someone. I joke about being offended but I'm really not. :fun:

@phikyl @superspace as mention by @Sushimi , PP is one of my all time favourites . It seems a bit dark and gritty at first , but you'll come round to love the characters.  Nothing is what it seems of course, and the PD as usual likes to troll you a bit, but that's the fun of it. To an extent I like PP just a tad more than Hospital Playlist . There is a bit or romance , but not front and centre like in HP

@triplem Is it the sort of "semi-mystery" style where you have to piece together what's going on as you watch? I'm a real sucker for those types. It's part of what draws me to IOTNBO and what drew me to the Reply series. 

Edit: I don't need the romance to be front and center but I need it for the times when my interest starts to wane. I always need to know what happens to a couple, even if I hate them. :lol: