angelangie

Add and Subtract Game

@triplem Seriously this drama should have been named Pretty noona 2. Everything is literally the same. Sighhhh. And they have added cheating to the mix to make it fun. Although as of where i'm, I don't know whether it can be called cheating but I can see it going there. Eventually. Their relationship is officially on a break. Now according to Ross (friends), it's ok to sleep with someone else while you are on a break. But I don't think Korean audience will take that lightly. LOL. I guess homegirl likes to be adventurous, just like in my signature below, I guess every girl wants to be in a relationship that is daring and adventurous. Maybe after getting old they would prefer for a more stable one. But even then in the slightest corner of our heart, we crave for it. Especially for drama watching ladies like us, it's true as we are trying to live vicariously through the female lead's life as she goes through numerous obstacles to finally get together with her one true love. Hahaha. 

I do think this drama is for mature audiences, not in the A-rated sense, just people who are mature enough to analyse the feelings and the actions of the main characters and understand why they do what they do even if it's morally questionable. I know for a fact that I'm not mature enough to watch this one. Hahahaha. The moment she explicitly cheats her long time bf, will be the moment I drop this drama. 

@LSGLMH_88 Maybe i'll watch it once all the eps and all the seasons are out. I don't like this splitting up into multiple seasons thingy they have adopted. We like kdramas over Western shows because they are short and sweet. Now I don't know how much gap there will be in between seasons, so I'll wait for it to get over. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

46 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

well i watched well intended love and A love so beautiful... and on real time , I am watching arthdal chronicles...mark my word , I know your taste and i know you will love arthdal :D :D ...what is V3???  

Talking about Arthdal, I was put off by their homeless fashion, hair that needed conditioning badly and SJK in brown minis...:lol: Regretfully I have to pass.....:lol:

V3 is Voice 3. I love V1, who doesn't  love JangHyuk Oppa and the sexiest sicko on screen THE MTG?? But I skipped V2 because none of them were back. So because of "bribery" that I received from @sushilicious I tried V3 but dang!! I was like walking in labyrinth in the dark. Until episode 5 I had no idea STILL about what is all about....I dropped it and back to dramaless state....

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

@cenching 

I totally understand where you are coming from... trust me I was also thinking on the same line...but this is a drama which talks about nenderthals who survive by slaughtering human & animals... and humans who did not know how to use horse , how to dream etc... how can they have a better costume???? And i know song Joong ki is not a suave special force officer here that we will fall in love with his “Then, Save Him” :D

The character  joong ki is playing is a breed of both Neanderthal & human being... so yes , the writer & director will have to maintain with the story line... When I started watching , I also felt that way...in fact , I did not even want to watch that drama.. but then i just started for time pass , now I can’t stop myself gushing about it...

@kokodus  No there is no gap between season 1 & season 2 but there is a gap of 2 months between season 2 & 3. it is not like 15-20 episodes per season.. its 6 episode per season and total 18 episode... so that korean drama waali feeling is there...

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

17 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@cenching 

I totally understand where you are coming from... trust me I was also thinking on the same line...but this is a drama which talks about nenderthals who survive by slaughtering human & animals... and humans who did not know how to use horse , how to dream etc... how can they have a better costume???? And i know song Joong ki is not a suave special force officer here that we will fall in love with his “Then, Save Him” :D

The character  joong ki is playing is a breed of both Neanderthal & human being... so yes , the writer & director will have to maintain with the story line... When I started watching , I also felt that way...in fact , I did not even want to watch that drama.. but then i just started for time pass , now I can’t stop myself gushing about it...

Another thing is, I read that Arthdal is like a ripped off of GOT??? They also invented a lingo??? But No Habla Dorthraki?? :joy: Tbh, I did see many singing praises on Arthdal I will see if La desperada set in then I will watch....

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, cenching said:

Another thing is, I read that Arthdal is like a ripped off of GOT??? They also invented a lingo??? But No Habla Dorthraki?? :joy: Tbh, I did see many singing praises on Arthdal I will see if La desperada set in then I will watch....

I have watched GoT as well... people are comparing it with GoT but I will not think about it... both are absolutely adorable dramas... and let’s keep it at it.. let’s not compare the two dramas... and nowhere makers said that this will be a spin off of GoT...so when I watch Arthdal , I watch it with open mind... they have invented lingo and that lingo is exactly matching with the tone set in drama... i have no regrets... :D and i will not criticize each n every thing unless its really needed... so far it looks promising n good...

• Like 4

@LSGLMH_88 You might probably be the only one who found GoT 'adorable'. LOL. Like seriously which part of it did you find that adorable?? Epic? Yes, but adorable? I don't think so. LOL. I also read good reviews about arthdal and I'm happy for SJK Oppa. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

@kokodus adorable was a wrong choice of word... I said adorable in terms of creativity... the appropriate word should be - enjoyable / or maybe acclaimed / intrinsically crafted... too much?? :D :P 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Best day ever , I got a raise :joy::mrgreen:

I would like to think my employer finally  relies the coffee I drink , to go through the day  , it’s expensive :phew:

• Like 6
  • Love 2

19 hours ago, kokodus said:

I kept restraining myself from watching one spring night, but I had this sudden urge to watch Jung Hae In being a noona killer and slaying all of our hearts. LOL. I caved in and watched the first ep, it's like the exact replica of Pretty noona, they have even used the same apartment and neighbourhood. I don't feel good about this, pretty noona was a train wreck. Sighhh. Still I'll continue to watch it for now because the leads look lovely together. 

Also I want to tell all the other silent lurkers reading this post, if you guys ever finally decide to join us, please choose a name that will land you in team subtract. LOL. We are heavily outnumbered here. Hahaha. 

@kokodus I also fear that One Spring Night is going to end up like Pretty Noona but for now I am liking it so I will keep watching until it dies (but I hope it doesn't!).

LOL and yes, to whoever is silently lurking, please create a username that will land you on team Sub!!!! 

And for existing Soompiers, if your username is part of team Sub, please post in this thread and help us out!!

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

42 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

relies the coffee I drink , to go through the day  , it’s expensive :phew:

Starbucks? Lol

@mouse007 i also love Spring Night. I also dont feel much similarity with Pretty Noona. But i havent catched up ep 5-6 yet. 

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

@cenching it’s official. My fellow Guest follower lol. Welcome to the darkside where we always yell “PARK IL DOOOOOO” Where people there chug loads of water and sweat like buckets. :joy: don’t chug water guys. If not Jae wook would think that you are that spirit from the East Sea and he would capture you to exorcise you. But tbh, I wouldn’t mind him to sit on me and exorcise me lol. Like that woman in the series lol :joy: lucky psssh.

Here’s a welcome gift lol

Spoiler

EC37-E04-A-A5-EF-48-DE-A058-F4-DCCADE991

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

@cenching @Lawyerh @Ameera Ali @ktcjdrama @triplem I mean like is a dream come true.

20190607_222912.gif

like you have Jung Eun Chae on your left Kim Dong Wook on your Right Kim Jae Wook on top of you. What more can you ask? This is like a once in a lifetime thing to have 3 celebs two holding you, one on top of you. This you don’t see a lot lol

no number 

• LOL 7