Add and Subtract Game

11 hours ago, mirmz said:

awwww i have a cat too!

her name is pita (long story about the name) and she's a white and grey tabby

If it is about cats right now, I will show my girls, Alice and Nori (short for Nora/ Norica).

3dcd54a85f1459e936a7288bcb765757002409e1

And I was talking how one of them likes to stay on the pot of my plants.

Spoiler

95efd232f2b2a97112786f0f9c8e52fdf6a62b27

11 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Johnny

Johnny is adorable and so big. He reminds me of my sister`s cat.

• Love 3
  • Replies 148.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

Posted Images

3 hours ago, phikyl said:

Edit: What's everyone's top 3 favorite dramas? Looking for something to watch [preferably something that's already finished airing. :lol:]

So many:sweatingbullets:

But from my recent ones

Hot stove league

Secret Forest 1 (i'm rewatching it currently)

Investigation Partner is also good

I cant choose....

If J dramas

Crisis

Rookies

Marumo no okite

Congrats @mirmz for making it to Legend yayyy

+2

2 hours ago, superspace said:

Have you watch these drama?

1) My Mister (Drama)

2) Prison Playbook (Comedy)

3) Search: WWW (Romance & Work related)

Yes, I watched all three. Good dramas.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, snowlou said:

But from my recent ones

Hot stove league

Secret Forest 1 (i'm rewatching it currently)

Investigation Partner is also good

I watched these three as well. Good dramas. :)

• Like 2

@snowlou I tend to favor romcoms because life is heavy enough, I don't need a whole lot of drama in my spare time too but I'm open for any genre. I even watch tragedies sometimes when I'm in the mood [and those are arguably my least favorite] 

Edit: @Sushimi As long as they're not psychological horror, I'm game to try anything honestly. I can't do psychological horror though. My imagination is too vivid for that! 

+2

10 minutes ago, snowlou said:

@larus did you watch all the dramas which thread you opened? Wowww

Almost all. Maybe i watched 95% of them. I don`t open a thread if I am not interested in the drama. I watch and I am active in other threads as well. Depends.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
4 minutes ago, larus said:

Almost all. Maybe i watched 95% of them. I don`t open a thread if I am not interested in the drama. I watch and I am active in other threads as well. Depends.

@larus is really amazing. She finishes all dramas she starts. Even Chef Moon, which was not a stellar drama....

I drop 'em (dramas) like hot potatoes left and right. :D

• LOL 3
4 minutes ago, partyon said:

is really amazing. She finishes all dramas she starts. Even Chef Moon, which was not a stellar drama....

I drop 'em (dramas) like hot potatoes left and right.

It is a bad habit. :w00t:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@partyon If I make it past the first 3 episodes, a drama has to REAAAAAALLLLY bore me to drop it. Or it has to be a super long one that I start, have to stop watching due to lack of time, forget what was going on, and then drop it because I don't want to go back and re-watch all the episodes. :lol:

*cough*hearditthroughthegrapevine*cough* 

Edit: Must be time for bed. I tagged the wrong person.....

+2

8 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Yup, now I’m a little bit skeptical on whether is he really a murderer, or maybe he was forced to or trained to. 

It will be nice to see Lee Joon gi in a grey role. I am waiting a time when I will see him in a drama without action scenes. :)

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

I think he does allot of stunts for the fact that he does this kind of things as a sport. Yes, I want to see him in a grey role. *hehehehe*

He is very good in action scenes but I wish for him variety. I don`t  think he chooses only this genre. He would like to try romantic comedies for exemple, but he only get this type of roles.

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, phikyl said:

If I make it past the first 3 episodes, a drama has to REAAAAAALLLLY bore me to drop it. Or it has to be a super long one that I start, have to stop watching due to lack of time, forget what was going on, and then drop it because I don't want to go back and re-watch all the episodes.

I usually don`t recomand dramas because everyone has their own taste but if you like rom-coms, try the current Men Are Men. It has just started. 2 episodes so far but it is promising. Coming from me, who is not a fan of rom-coms, couldn`t be a reliable source. :D

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic