Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Can we just talk about nominees? Out of all the young and famous ones...he won? I mean like sorry his fans but it’s really off

@ktcjdrama @triplem not sure if you have the same thing as I do...but imfind that lee’s Acting...is just...okay?

Eh I’m not a fan . I did not watch mr sunshine , so I can’t comment but hv seen his hollywood movie -Magnificent 7. Ok lor . Can’t remember much . 

There’s bias for sure . He’s a favourite in the industry. 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

LUTYN not even nominated...

Ya his performance is stellar on LUTYN. I knew LBH from All In, watch a bit then dropped it faster than lighting speed lol. Never watch him again tbh.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Hey but LBH is a good actor though....I'm not his fan or anything and I have only watched one of his drama and he was pretty great in it. And as I said, Koreans are big on patriotism. Hence why Mr. Sunshine got really popular. It's just the kind of epic drama that people want to give awards to unianimously without second thoughts. LOL. Dots also got Baeksang for the same reason. Haha. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Just brightening the mood...

28533411-CD43-4943-8-C2-D-3-AC0-F4-EC288

they are so close haha. Look at them..

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Yes!! My Mister won the best drama!! I am so glad I managed to finish it last weekend. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@triplem last year baeksang was nice tho. Love that secret forest win many. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)

I have been looking for the title of this song since I have heard it in HPL. Feels like I have heard it somewhere and sang by charlotte church. And now I have found it. Hahahaha.. this is the background song of sun dok mi ex boss, cindy’s mom

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 3

Just now, ktcjdrama said:

Yes!! My Mister won the best drama!! I am so glad I managed to finish it last weekend. 

Lol I stopped watching. Like I’m done hahaha

@Lawyerhlook I missed the screen shot lol

B932473-C-F780-4-AB2-8401-85-B8-E2042-D5

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Hey but LBH is a good actor though....I'm not his fan or anything and I have only watched one of his drama and he was pretty great in it. And as I said, Koreans are big on patriotism. Hence why Mr. Sunshine got really popular. It's just the kind of epic drama that people want to give awards to unianimously without second thoughts. LOL. Dots also got Baeksang for the same reason. Haha. 

That’s true . I am sure all the actors nominated deserved to be there .

TBH , Yeo jin goo was superb in The Crowned Clown.  He played two roles , both with such distinct personalities that you would love one & hate the other.  He was that good . And this is coming from me who normally does not watch sageuk .He would have been my next choice after KNG. 

6 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplem last year baeksang was nice tho. Love that secret forest win many. 

Last year I was happy :lol: with the Baeksang for that reason ! 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 3

If you haven't watched SKY Castle, try check it out. It's really good. 

@kokodus which drama of LBH that you watched?

@triplem I wanted to watch Clown, but just don't have enough time. And wasn't in the mood for something heavy. But yes I watched some clips and YJG is great portraying the two different characters. Can really feel the difference. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Downloaded EP 3 gonna watch it on the bus lol...

:confused::dissapointed::pensive: let’s hope for SBS Daesung next year bah.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Downloaded EP 3 gonna watch it on the bus lol...

:confused::dissapointed::pensive: let’s hope for SBS Daesung next year bah.

This year end you mean ? 

9 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

If you haven't watched SKY Castle, try check it out. It's really good. 

@kokodus which drama of LBH that you watched?

@triplem I wanted to watch Clown, but just don't have enough time. And wasn't in the mood for something heavy. But yes I watched some clips and YJG is great portraying the two different characters. Can really feel the difference. 

Understand completely.  Especially for ppl like us who like many genres , it’s a curse :joy:. Many dramas, no time . 

Edited by triplem
  • LOL 2

Going off to find my lion for comfort...

• LOL 3

Listening some slow sad music..yeah...it helps...somehow I work reversal haha

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

@ktcjdrama Iris. Lee Byung hyun and Kim Tae Hee. It was like the 3rd or 4th drama I watched and I was pretty impressed with the big scale of that drama. Although that ending sucked and was totally out of the blue. I wouldn't have watched it if not they aired it in our local channel. But I'm glad they did. 

Honestly these awards shows are never not biased. LOL. They always give awards to whoever/whatever is more popular. But I don't think they would blatantly give an award to a horrible actor or a terrible drama. That's why I neither feel really happy nor extremely disappointed whether my oppa wins or not. LOL. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Mmmm.. I think priest kim in fiery priest is not a kind of a character that could lead an actor to win best actor in the award. (Frankly said). Because, I think, in my opinion, anyone can be funny, anyone can play that, anyone can get stuntman in action. 

And for mr sunshine until today I can not understand why must a very old ahjussi like LBH can still get that role. And I do not like him. He is too over. Anyone in korea movie industry must stop to give him too much credit. He is good but not that good like they think he is. And he must accept that he is old now and stop took a role that need someone who is younger than him. Sighhhhh. I hate him and I don’t know why.

p.s. Oh gosh in the month of queen rosary I am bad mouthing LbH. I need to stop to be serious like I always in here

~~~~~ back to cute sejabin mode on ~~~~~

+2

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Can we talk about how this artist is 17?? She is really famous lol

@kokodus I feel sad for him lol...because he has good roles...but he just doesn’t seem to win anything lol. I think the last award he won was newcomer... like 10 plus years ago... :( 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

@sushilicious omg girl , he laughs today watching his girl happy 

JyQ6Ro.gif?download=true

.. @Lawyerh I need to add this for how to win fangirl heart :yum::joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2