[Weekend Event] Earn 2x Soompi Points
Update #9 is being installed. Service disruptions are expected. We apologize for the inconvenience.
angelangie

Add and Subtract Game

@mouse007 Yeah let's pray that it stays good until the end. But I'm bracing myself for the disappointment as well. I can already imagine thousand ways this drama can take that will end up making me banging my head on the wall just like I did for Pretty noona. Haha. I liked the 3rd ep, which is I guess 5-6, gosh I hate this format. Anyways yeah I felt that ep particularly was done really well. She started feeling confused and stressed about what to do. I completely understand her. It's hard to give up on a long relationship just for a guy she met a week. But she has to know that it's not the guy that is the problem. She has fallen out of love for Gi seok long back. It's just she didn't realize it until Ji Ho came along. I hope she doesn't take long to sort out her feelings. Because poor puppy is waiting for her with the that heartsick look for quite a while now. Hahaha. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, kokodus said:

@mouse007 Yeah let's pray that it stays good until the end. But I'm bracing myself for the disappointment as well. I can already imagine thousand ways this drama can take that will end up making me banging my head on the wall just like I did for Pretty noona. Haha. I liked the 3rd ep, which is I guess 5-6, gosh I hate this format. Anyways yeah I felt that ep particularly was done really well. She started feeling confused and stressed about what to do. I completely understand her. It's hard to give up on a long relationship just for a guy she met a week. But she has to know that it's not the guy that is the problem. She has fallen out of love for Gi seok long back. It's just she didn't realize it until Ji Ho came along. I hope she doesn't take long to sort out her feelings. Because poor puppy is waiting for her with the that heartsick look for quite a while now. Hahaha. 

@kokodus I haven't actually finished ep 3 but I am curious if at some point, the drama is going to show us what her relationship with Gi Seok was like. Was it romantic in the beginning and as time went on, the relationship fizzled? Or is she only now seeing the fault in their relationship? It seemed to me in ep 1 that she was quite content with her relationship with Gi Seok although her friend kept pointing out that her relationship with him has become comfortable but boring. So I wonder if she's always known that but just never really had a reason to end the relationship or question it until the topic of marriage came along and of course, her meeting Ji Ho.

784 - corrected

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

@Ameera Ali~ congrats on your salary raise. so how did the coffee taste?

@Lawyerh I am Costa kind of girl :joy:

@sushilicious what episode is the gif from , I need it for HPL , they need something to take their mind of where he is hiding after the drama   , @cenching him in this position, will bring all HPL to watch the Guest with you :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, mouse007 said:

@kokodus I haven't actually finished ep 3 but I am curious if at some point, the drama is going to show us what her relationship with Gi Seok was like. Was it romantic in the beginning and as time went on, the relationship fizzled? Or is she only now seeing the fault in their relationship? It seemed to me in ep 1 that she was quite content with her relationship with Gi Seok although her friend kept pointing out that her relationship with him has become comfortable but boring. So I wonder if she's always known that but just never really had a reason to end the relationship or question it until the topic of marriage came along and of course, her meeting Ji Ho.

784 - corrected

@mouse007 I think in one of the scenes she mentioned it to her friend that her relationship with Gi seok have always been like this. It makes me wonder how her previous boyfriends were like. Or maybe Gi seok is her first bf ever and that's why she just doesn't even know what it really likes to be in a happy relationship. Gi seok is not the one to be blamed as well. He is just the way he is. I don't see anything wrong with him. I actually pity him. Lol. More so when I read people putting the blame on him for the fall out of their relationship. He really hasn't done anything wrong. It's not unusual for anyone to bring up the marriage topic at this point in their relationship and he gave her the space she needed when she was feeling uncomfortable. Idk what more they expect from him. But his character may go downhill from here, I tell you that. Especially once after Ji Ho officially breaks up with him there is every chance in this world for him to become that clingy ex. When that time comes I'll hate him too I guess. Haha. 

• Like 3

7B853DC5-792A-453F-B57E-4E613B2BF416.jpg

I love how they write ( France women )  in women’s World Cup as if we gonna mistake them with men’s team :lol::mrgreen:

supporting S/korean team :yum:

no number 

• LOL 3

@Lawyerh @sushilicioushorror especially supernatural with possession & stuff is not something I can watch . Can’t sleep if I do. . I’ll give it a pass . 

LJH looks positively handsome . They released the main poster ...oh my he’s in uniform :D 

Spoiler

Congrats on the pay rise @Ameera Ali!

Edited by triplem
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

@Ameera Ali i like PPL coffee Maxim... :blush:

But i don't use the packaging to stir my coffee no no.....:joy:

zMi6rUf.jpg

I'm distracted with ur coffee, forgot to say congrats for ur extra $$$... go & celebrate w/ Mr. Hwang :heart: :joy:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Sometimes I sat at one corner of Soompi wondering to myself, Er why? Like is Guest that scary lol.My thread friends and I,all enjoying ourselves burning our brains trying to find answers and not being scared at all. Like we are investigating stuff but not being scared? It’s like police crime genre stuff. Every two episodes got new case one. They tell you about why the victim gets possessed typically because the victim have met up with anger/sadness etc then the spirit takes advantage of it. Then overall we have one big case that drives The whole story, who/where is the spirit reside in. Like the vessel. Some of the case that lead up to the possession is quite emotional, like I feel for the victim. So it kinda have a different effect from being scared. Then they show you conflict between the three, the trust issues as each people have a certain ‘suspicion’ around them. As they try to figure out where did the spirit come from. Then they dive into the family story of how the three are connected on that faithful night. And how the faithful night will be referenced almost every single episode. It’s quite interesting. The cast will go through with everyone crying at least one time in the series, the thrill , the excitement is stellar. 

@triplem @Lawyerh

Everytime when people say it’s scary, I’m like huh? Lol. So we crack down on every episode wondering about where is the spirit as each victim they got kinda ‘hint’ where is the spirit. So we forgo the scariness to it.

@Ameera Ali you can find out which episode is it when you watch mwahaha

@cenching @ktcjdrama can say her speech lol

#preaching101

• LOL 4

14 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

@Lawyerh I love Henry :kiss_wink:

Ikr... hes so talented.... give him 100 for his language talent too aside than his dancing & music skills ...

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1