Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Dramas that premiere soon. I hope they aren't draggy....  

9 members have voted

1. 1. I am planning to watch (choose as many as you like)

• Dare to Love Me with L oppa. Aspiring webtoon writer in a noona romance (anyone is a noona now; she's only 2 years older than him, peeps).... (May 13)
    • The Brave Yong Soo Jung with Uhm Hyun Kyung unnie. Free spirited lady who is shy is secretly in love with a chaebol. But she meets the poor ML who is unknowingly also a chaebol. (May 6)
    • Bittersweet Hell with Kim Hee Sun unnie. Best psychological counselor and her MIL face each other's secrets due to their husband and son. Ready for showtime! (May 24)
    • Not Strong But Attractive Homicide Squad with unknown people - not even 4evrkdrama's oppas. A comedy crime investigation drama featuring people with few muscles. (May 22)
    • Connection with Ji Sung oppa. A crime investigation thriller depicting the distorted friendship of friends while tracking the death of a high school friend who died leaving behind 5 billion won in insurance money. Sounds intensive.(May 24)
    • The Midnight Romance with Wi Ha Joon oppa. Featuring abs. Who cares about the plot? (May 11)
    • Frankly Speaking with Go Kyung Po oppa. Crazy comedy. Probably only agenth, sweetroad and partyon who like this type of humor. (May 1)
    • The Atypical Family with no one's oppa Jang Ki Yong. He has a bad haircut. (May 4)
    • Crash with Heo Sung Tae who always plays an evil baddie. Looks like he might play a good guy for once. (May 13)
    • Begins Youth with Seo Ji Hoon oppa. Losely based on BTS's journey to success. (April 30)
    • Uncle Samsik. The plot sounds boring. Not gonna lie. (May 15)
    • The 8 Show with the guy who was just in a scandal. You know, Ms. Koko's oppa. Yes, that one. (May 17)
    • I've given up on kdramas
    • Something else. What?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 05/03/2024 at 02:00 PM

3 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hmmm....actually i cut an onion and leave at knots in my room and just leave it there.....doesnt matter if it had dried up or what....it actually stop those flies / mosquito from coming into my room....i leave at the top corner of my cupboard hahah.....

Trust me ! I've tried everything to stop mosquitoes from biting me! :D

I wish I was equally attractive to men with abs, as I am to mosquitoes

:Megalol:

@Alice Wonderland I will give you one more hint later. I have to attend a meeting now. :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

15 minutes ago, angelangie said:

well my mom is recovering.....from fever which seems to be dengue too.....she is alot better now....and she can eat normally now :)last week was a scare for me....since she was never this weak when she was down with a bout of flu or fever, she is always up and about after a good night sleep.....

It's a relieved that she's better now. I know it must make you so panic because me myself feel the same concern when I see my parent is ill pretty severe than their previous condition. 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, angelangie said:

thanks mom all the better now...and we are going with the natural things like the papaya leaf and u need to really clean it..... its help to reduce dengue virus and eliminate it from your system :)

@angelangie My cousin ever got dengue too. And she recovers pretty quick. She was advised to drink more red guava and red yeast rice juice. These are pretty helpful to speed up the recovery. 

I see, since pandemic even a common flu is suspected to be associated with covid-19. The medics will ask you with your chronology travelling details. 

• Like 5

43 minutes ago, partyon said:

A lot of people here think I live in a German speaking country because I tend to write stuff in German here to @Dhakra , but the truth is that I speak 6 more languages. :D@Dhakra 's latest guess is that I'm from Bavaria or Austria.

I think you might have mentioned before the languages you speak but I’ve forgotten? Do you speak Spanish? I tried learning it on my own when I was in my early teens but I gave up after almost a year. I’m always in awe of people who can speak so many languages. 

@angelangie glad to hear your mother’s better! We have dengue outbreak over here now. But it’s kind of going unnoticed to lots of ppl because many are only following the Covid cases. But a lot of ppl are already going about their lives as usual. Meeting up and hanging out unnecessarily. Meanwhile the no. of cases in the community seems to be slowly creeping up again. Sigh.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I can't believe Singapore is having dengue fever outbreak :scream: But yes I remember Spore had a lot of mosquitoes too when I visited there years and years ago. Back in my homeland, dengue is pretty common too due to the existence of many mosquitoes and unclean environment. Glad your mum's better now @angelangie ! 

I wear mask to sleep from time to time in order not to spread my illness to hubby but I'd wear it just to cover my mouth and leave my nose open or else I can't breathe :sweatingbullets: And prior to covid, I wore mask more especially during hayfever time. But now is covid time, I'm more afraid to wear masks when going out...no they're not gonna shoot me or anything, but I'm afraid of getting harassed :sweatingbullets:

Ehhhhh @triplem you are a teacher????? 

122 ?? number is funny? 

@Alice Wonderland only Switzerland has 4 official languages:) and it is the neurtal country in Europe:). On the other side there is also Turkey - -divided in two continents:) and Cyprus :). Now it is the EU not the Eastern Block.

@partyon we gossip about you :D don't take care :D It is only a "consequence ":happydance:  of asking newcomers  :D about their nationalities. No worries :)

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, Alice Wonderland said:

What I am amazed here that you can speak 6 different languages! Cool! Teach me!! :D

Sorry, I may have missed it, but where are you from? :)

Ok back to the quiz, if you're from Europe not Germany, Bavaria, Austria and even not Malta. Perhaps, you could only tell us which Europe are you from if country name is quite private? Cuz I missed your previous hints. So are you from west, east, north or central Europe?

I will give you one last hint, but will not reveal more after that, ok?

I'm NOT from a country that has been a part of the former Eastern Bloc pact (you can google what this means).

I live in a country that is located north of Italy (or the same latitude as north of Italy).

From this you will be able to reduce the number of countries I live in to about 15. :D 

43 minutes ago, im0202 said:

I think you might have mentioned before the languages you speak but I’ve forgotten? Do you speak Spanish? I tried learning it on my own when I was in my early teens but I gave up after almost a year. I’m always in awe of people who can speak so many languages. 

Si, hablo español también. :) 

100   **** nice and even number :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 1

+2

1 hour ago, partyon said:

A lot of people here think I live in a German speaking country because I tend to write stuff in German here to @Dhakra , but the truth is that I speak 6 more languages. :D@Dhakra 's latest guess is that I'm from Bavaria or Austria.

So that either means

a) you have too much free time or

b) you live in a country where speaking multiple languages is common or

c) you live in a country where languages around are very similiar

so that narrows it down to either Belgium, Swiss, Portugal, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein or Spain. 

41 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

So that either means

a) you have too much free time or

b) you live in a country where speaking multiple languages is common or

c) you live in a country where languages around are very similiar

so that narrows it down to either Belgium, Swiss, Portugal, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein or Spain. 

Oooh, my dongsaeng @Dhakra is very smart! I like the logic you have used to deduce my location. :kiss_wink:

<let me have a proud moment here for a second :bawling: >

You need to read my post further up, because you can strike a couple of countries off your list with the extra clue. :kiss_wink:

41 minutes ago, MY15 said:

Can you try the brandy method first so I don't waste mine?

Hey, I don't have an ant problem! :joy:  I just drink the brandy!

• Like 1
  • LOL 3