Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@angelangie ahaahaha why is working from home more stressful for you? I love working from home only if they allowed me not to work efficiently :joy: 

So we wont be seeing you this much anymore from Wednesday @triplem ?

13 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

I cackled so hard when I saw SHB's emoji! And what's this I see about JJS filming a CF with Eun Jin?!

+ 2

Me toooo....My shipper heart will take all the crumbs :doggie:LOL. It's so sweet that all hang out very often even between their busy schedules. Yeah I also saw that JJS and Eun jin are shooting for a new CF. I'm a satisfied camper with all these new contents. LOL. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

4 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Me toooo....My shipper heart will take all the crumbs

I hope someone got asked about his 3am activities. Heh heh. Me too, this is so much more than expected. Very happy for Eun Jin being so busy and getting recognised too!

And this Thursday is YYS' press conference!

:sparklyeyes:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Well, I am binging Gotham and reached S3 (2 more seasons to go). I can't believe that I practically watching a young boy grows up in front of my eyes on screen...Damn!! Even though I am not a cradle snatcher but young Bruce grows into a nice young man and I can't believe how great of an actor he is.... His soulful eyes when he looks at the young Catwoman made my heart flutters..... He is like 15-16 during that time... Damn!! :joy: White dude grows way faster than our Asian boy....:joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

17 minutes ago, im0202 said:

A bit random but I just want to be able to go to the theatres to watch movies again... It’s been too long :sad1:

I feel you....:criesariver:

@superspace @wallflowersforjane Let's cut some slack for oppa. Since he doesn't follow anyone, his feed must have been empty, he must have been puzzled when he suddenly saw some posts and a story on his feed. So out of curiosity he pressed the story round to see what it is....it's totally normal to watch the second story too....:sweats:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

51 minutes ago, angelangie said:

anyway.....working in the office when u switch off the laptop and walk out the door, u leave everything at the office and worry about it again when u get bk into the office the next morning....

27 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I'm with you on this one. I prefer to work at work. When I work from home, there is no line between work and home, so I just work around the clock, or until I pass out in need of sleep.

Team Office here too. But I do enjoy that I don't have to commute to and fro work even when I work late. Just a few steps to collapse on my bed. 

tenor.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1