Add and Subtract Game

Admin

19 minutes ago, angelangie said:

as down the road our boss is going to be placing us on home basic more.....since the upper sides is seeing that it actually work and our performance didnt downgrade at all infact we are keeping up despite working from home.....

This is interesting. I have the general impression that people aren't going to be as productive as if they're working from the office. There are too many distractions at home :blink:

7 hours ago, phikyl said:

@wallflowersforjane I usually do the same thing as you; don't start a drama until it's over or almost over. I was looking for something to watch as it airs and hopefully gush about it in a thread because I haven't been able to do that in a while [drama slumps suck]. This one is working out for me so far but we're only 4 eps in so who knows how it'll all turn out! 

Same! I want to participate since I have committed to getting this account now. You are not joining us for HP re-watch? We are only at Ep 3 this week. Heehee!

6 hours ago, phikyl said:

You can tell those who haven't been rickrolled enough because they don't recognize the links automatically. 

Sorry guys. Biggest troll on this forum is @Hanyeoun. You should know that. :P

Ugh. @Hanyeoun got me. NEVER AGAIN.  I blame my caffeine-deficient morning brain.

7 minutes ago, mirmz said:

:idk:

Good call on this emoji suggestion, mirmz! Perfect for when we are not sure where the count is!

+ 2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, wallflowersforjane said:

Good call on this emoji suggestion, mirmz! Perfect for when we are not sure where the count is!

ikr! i thought it was a good idea plus it kinda fit the aesthetic @ebullient was going for w/ the gifs. :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Love 1