Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Ernie is a longtime lurker here. He drops in when the other threads get slow. :P

@im0202 I just started it yesterday and it's pretty addicting. It reminds me a lot of Master's Sun with the vibes and the way the episodes end.

@wallflowersforjane I usually do the same thing as you; don't start a drama until it's over or almost over. I was looking for something to watch as it airs and hopefully gush about it in a thread because I haven't been able to do that in a while [drama slumps suck]. This one is working out for me so far but we're only 4 eps in so who knows how it'll all turn out! 

470   **fixed

16 minutes ago, Hanyeoun said:

Hello, everyone!

Here's a small preview of the first season going live in Early July for new medals and goodies:

https://tinyurl.com/2fcpre6

50 medals on Day 1 and a bunch of limited items!

:poledance:

+ 2

I can´t believe I fell for it....Admins are supposed to be trustworthy :criesariver:

This is the reason why I have trust issue :sad1:

+2

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 5

@Hanyeoun I see you are the tsundere type chaebol ! Picking on us ahjummas with a Rick Astley video at least once per week!

Forget it, we don't want to know if you're single. Or if you have a big house. Or a sports car.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

You can tell those who haven't been rickrolled enough because they don't recognize the links automatically. :loolz:

Sorry guys. Biggest troll on this forum is @Hanyeoun. You should know that. :P

+2