Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Dramas that premiere soon. I hope they aren't draggy....  

9 members have voted

1. 1. I am planning to watch (choose as many as you like)

• Dare to Love Me with L oppa. Aspiring webtoon writer in a noona romance (anyone is a noona now; she's only 2 years older than him, peeps).... (May 13)
    • The Brave Yong Soo Jung with Uhm Hyun Kyung unnie. Free spirited lady who is shy is secretly in love with a chaebol. But she meets the poor ML who is unknowingly also a chaebol. (May 6)
    • Bittersweet Hell with Kim Hee Sun unnie. Best psychological counselor and her MIL face each other's secrets due to their husband and son. Ready for showtime! (May 24)
    • Not Strong But Attractive Homicide Squad with unknown people - not even 4evrkdrama's oppas. A comedy crime investigation drama featuring people with few muscles. (May 22)
    • Connection with Ji Sung oppa. A crime investigation thriller depicting the distorted friendship of friends while tracking the death of a high school friend who died leaving behind 5 billion won in insurance money. Sounds intensive.(May 24)
    • The Midnight Romance with Wi Ha Joon oppa. Featuring abs. Who cares about the plot? (May 11)
    • Frankly Speaking with Go Kyung Po oppa. Crazy comedy. Probably only agenth, sweetroad and partyon who like this type of humor. (May 1)
    • The Atypical Family with no one's oppa Jang Ki Yong. He has a bad haircut. (May 4)
    • Crash with Heo Sung Tae who always plays an evil baddie. Looks like he might play a good guy for once. (May 13)
    • Begins Youth with Seo Ji Hoon oppa. Losely based on BTS's journey to success. (April 30)
    • Uncle Samsik. The plot sounds boring. Not gonna lie. (May 15)
    • The 8 Show with the guy who was just in a scandal. You know, Ms. Koko's oppa. Yes, that one. (May 17)
    • I've given up on kdramas
    • Something else. What?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 05/03/2024 at 02:00 PM

hay soompi

i want to write that im thankful this kind of site is such a help

honestly watching drama like its okay to be not okay is hard while im close to the deep topics they talk there. It breaks my heart

im attracted with its production but the story yeah its hard, even ask the doc is it ok to watch this for now?

she paused but then i tell her abt this site & my exp here

i cant just blatantly blabbering abt the drama in rl acc bcs maybe they wanna only just know & not trying to give best of consolidation

can make 2nd acc also in twitter, etc but not that deepen like its here

i mean seeing people write or just being funny here refresh the mind

it feels youre not alone ahaha ofc

so yes im happy this site is making me holding on to watch iotbno lol :))

:poledance:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Since some of the +/- regulars here seem to be watching It's Okay Not to Be Okay, should I start it now? Or wait for more eps to be out first?? Just wondering if it's the type of drama that ends every episode on very good cliffhangers, which I'm very bad at coping with :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

32 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

:selfie:

@kokodus @superspace This emoji has a yellow phone case too! Lolol!

Omoo! :bashful:

As much as I want to move on with my life (just for a while until S2 comes out) but then I realized that I follow too many twitter accounts of WG/Seok-been shipper.  And then I found this:

Spoiler

Garden in winter and winter in garden! :D

+2

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

@im0202 the cliffhanger not that bad, bcs they intend to reveal little by little by far & its kinda more like hints here & there i feel similar to goblin? its not having the cliffhangers but how we love its visuals & wanting it more is worst i think + the depression of dark fate:joy: cs you'll entertained visually here! The production cost is $$$$ i guess

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, partyon said:

@superspace Sorry that I didn't mention you - didn't know you were watching Makjang Express. It is really a great drama! :) 

It's OK! :) I enjoy the drama by myself and even didn't visit the main thread yet.

I am not a big fan of Makjang drama but I do love the story line of this family. The amnesia part is not my favourite but how their children have different personalities and ways to handle/react on their parent problem and also their own romance problem.

Cannot wait to the upcoming episode!!

:eats:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Oh gosh... it's so awkward!! Two guys are having their first date and trip twogether to this new land. And who is this handsome Yi Hao??? He's also handsome!!! I found a new oppa in this show! :Megalol:

He is so handsome right?? I've only seen his latest drama awhile back (Triad Princess) on Netflix, and when he appeared on Return of Superman with Seungjae. I love his dimples :wub:

12 minutes ago, bairama said:

@im0202 the cliffhanger not that bad, bcs they intend to reveal little by little by far & its kinda more like hints here & there i feel similar to goblin? its not having the cliffhangers but how we love its visuals & wanting it more is worst i think + the depression of dark fate:joy: cs you'll entertained visually here! The production cost is $$$$ i guess

Ooh ok. But Goblin already has many cliffhangers, no?:D I see a lot of people talking about this drama that's why I'm thinking of giving it a try hehe.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Aww... isn't it so sweet that they coming there to find their fans? It's usually the fans are looking for their stars and now the stars are looking to find them. Such a great show! I like the theme they brought here! :heartxoxo:

6 minutes ago, im0202 said:

He is so handsome right?? I've only seen his latest drama awhile back (Triad Princess) on Netflix, and when he appeared on Return of Superman with Seungjae. I love his dimples

This is my first time watching him! He's nice. 

Lol. I can't stop laughing when the three are speaking in a different language but they got the same messages: Ok. Ok

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

@Lawyerh

About Fix You

Spoiler

It ended with a warm note. The last 2 episodes aren't as heavy as the previous one so it's quite easy to watch it in a go. Dr In too smile more brightly. :) 

@im0202

About SSAK3 project

Spoiler

I'm so excited and looking forward to listen the full version of their cover song and their debut song. Had a suspicious about the song writer for the song choice 4, but when they revealed it, I still got surprised too. He should have release and write more songs soon. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

56 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Everywhere i go, i see wintergarden.....this is not good for my health. 

IKR. Of all the colours!

25 minutes ago, superspace said:

As much as I want to move on with my life (just for a while until S2 comes out) but then I realized that I follow too many twitter accounts of WG/Seok-been shipper.  And then I found this:

Reveal hidden contents

Garden in winter and winter in garden! :D

Hahaha, me too! And let's not forgetting reading the fanfics! Oh gosh, I simultaneously love and hate that twitter thread!

• Like 1
  • Love 1