Add and Subtract Game

Admin

7 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

YOF Iceland had the 1 male cast member of Reply 1994 who couldn't go to Laos.

Ohh! Thank goodness for this so that we could get YOF Iceland!

Actually, YYS was a lot of fun and so amazing, very organized as a trip planner, even after being whisked away with no prep time. Managed to get around the production team even. LOL

Gosh. This dude is too good at everything! Okay, will put it on my list now!

Why do you want Kang Haneul to do a ShinLee production? He's already done YOF Iceland as well.

Ah I mean a drama production! :D 

Did you watch all the YOFs? My friend recommended me to watch Winner in Australia too because the kidnapping was hilarious! I did watch that part, but not the rest yet.

• Like 3

Many chinggu are currently watching YOF Iceland?!

:happy:

For me, YOF Iceland is my favourite (between Laos, Africa). Because the 4 actors are very innocent and funny. None of them are expert in traveling overseas. While the other seasons have Yoo Yeonseok & Ryu Junyeol.

I still remember Na PD called them Stones Brothers (because their brain are like a stone?! LOL) And Haneul will say to Na PD: Our Hyungs are not stone. :lol:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

@Lawyerh @im0202 @snowlou @kokodus Okay I am done! That was fun to re-watch with everyone! I am down for more episode re-watches in future if fate makes it happen like today. 

Today is so sudden..but surprisingly everyone could make it..i wouldnt be able to do a rewatch on a short notice like today normally..but it just happened we're at home not going out. 

Ohh...i dont even mind if JMD is included if there's an HP YOF! I think the rating will hit the room if there's one!

@superspace yes..we were watching ep 1.. They re very cute together.. Noob in travelling to the western world i suppose

15 minutes ago, superspace said:

I still remember Na PD called them Stones Brothers (because their brain are like a stone?! LOL) And Haneul will say to Na PD: Our Hyungs are not stone. :lol:

+2

Kang Ha Neul as the cute maknae is the best!! I also love YOF Iceland the most for the reasons you said above. All of them are so dumb so it is really entertaining to watch

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

31 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Anyway, the scenes where the members are told that their managers have cleared their schedules and they were leaving NOW are all pretty funny. Everyone took it in good grace, though, and had amazing trips.

Heehee! They all seem so good-natured. Must be a top priority of the production team when picking the cast. I might just watch all the kidnapping sequences for laughs!

29 minutes ago, snowlou said:

Today is so sudden..but surprisingly everyone could make it..i wouldnt be able to do a rewatch on a short notice like today normally..but it just happened we're at home not going out. 

Ohh...i dont even mind if JMD is included if there's an HP YOF! I think the rating will hit the room if there's one!

I was thinking the boys should do one, and the girls should do another! Why do 1 show when you can do 2! Heehee!

@Lawyerh Are you continuing on with Ep 2? Hahaha!

If anyone wants to join me to watch Travelers 2 with Kang Haneul, Ahn Jae Hong (another Reply alumnus! What!) and Ong Seung Woo, let me know! I am only on Ep 1 because I started watching at the beginning of lock-down and it was too hard to watch a travel show then.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Sejabin said:

let us adding because this is the time for @partyon to sleep lol

Aaaaand I am awake!

guess-whos-back-back-again.jpg

9 hours ago, ebullient said:

The cat is drooling from the temptation of delicious food. LOL.

lol - For some reasons it just looks wroooooong... :D

:droolz:

Thanks for all the new emojis @ebullient :kiss_wink:

• Love 2

30 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Ohmygosh! I totally remember that about YOF Iceland. That was hysterical when Kang Haneul felt the need to defend his hyungs! But, they were so clueless!  :Megalol:

But just few hours after he arrived in Iceland, Na PD proved to him that your hyungs are definitely pabo! :lol:

And the funny things, I had high expectation to KHN as the youngest among his stone brothers. But apparently, he was not too different from his brothers!!

24 minutes ago, snowlou said:

@superspace yes..we were watching ep 1.. They re very cute together.. Noob in travelling to the western world i suppose

OMG, I will be super happy if there is one!! I already can imagine YYS as the maknae will lead his hyungs and noona in their trip.

:Ohboy3:

31 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Kang Ha Neul as the cute maknae is the best!! I also love YOF Iceland the most for the reasons you said above. All of them are so dumb so it is really entertaining to watch

Did you watch YOF oppa? He was so clever and flirty during the trip. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

25 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Yeah alrd ep 2 haha... they even eat the ice like some popsicles lols...

wah so quick... enjoyyy... i'll continue again later when i have time 

:fun:506

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

Yeah alrd ep 2 haha... they even eat the ice like some popsicles lols...

Ikr watching travel show make us a bit sad, with this current situation...

Okay! I am going back to LSG! Hope your stream for that works soon! I feel like it's getting a bit better now so watching these travel shows is now about making bucket lists when travel does re-open again soon. /hopeful ^_^

10 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Yes, KHN was just as clueless as his hyungs. I think we had been trained to think that there was one member of the Over Flowers series who somehow managed to figure things out and take care of everyone. And, this was the YOF where that was so wrong! So funny!

I think even Na PD couldn't believe the level of stoneness. Hahaha! 

Jungwoo and Haneul singing to brighten up your mornings/afternoons/evenings!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Wow @Lawyerh You are already at 2nd ep?!? The internet here sucks. I haven't even finished the 1st ep. It keeps getting stuck and I have no idea how to download it from this site either. 

@superspace I have watched YOF oppa just by skimming thru it.....oppa is so dependable and smart. He takes care of everyone like a mother hen. Oppa is love!!!! See this is why I want to marry him. He is the perfect husband material. There is nothing he can't do. 

• LOL 2

Officially hooked on IOTNBO. I was on the fence and wtf-ing through the entire first episode, and then we got to the very end with the flashback scenes..... ANNNND I'm gone. :lol: Good thing it's not a completed show cuz I've got work tomorrow and I'm not sure I'd have been able to stop myself mid-binge....