Add and Subtract Game

Admin

42 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Gurrrrl, Is your oppa DUMB or is he DUMBBBBB???  I Lost sleep last night because of him. He better has a proper explanation for all the mess he has created. What the hell is wrong with him?

I DON'T KNOW HIM ANYMORE!

:happydance:

There are only 3 possibilities:

Spoiler

1) The account was hacked by WG fans!

2) He was drunk!

3) He click the follow button by mistake

However, except reason no 1, he still was cought stalking/visiting Winter Garden/SHB fan account. Oppa, your confession is too flashy! 

27 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@kokodus @superspace he don't have anyone he followed before and want to follow only 1 which is her? And got wrong lols. Aint the brightest.. but should we open shipper thread now for like real life?, kidding...  :lol: 

I saw in twitter, Kyungho had followed YYS for a while but SHB fan acc is the one he follow first. Open SHB-YYS shipper thread, please!

Oh God, how could I concentrate on my meeting with new director today.

giphy.gif

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

10 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Wait.. I'm just reading and do you all talking about that YYS following the fake account not the real one? Really??? How come!

Because he is dumb dumb :w00t:

@Lawyerh Is this a fanservice too? I can't with him anymore.....this is such a dumb move on his part no matter how I see it. LOL. I did try hard to not ship them in real life, but he is making it hard. 

@superspace It is said that he has followed people before. The followers became zero before HP started it seems, maybe he unfollowed everyone to reduce traffic. Idk. And it also seems like he accidently liked a Seo Hyun Jin fan post before. So yeah, I'm reading other theories to keep me grounded. LOLOL. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@kokodus

What is the actual account for her then?

I don't mind they'll be couple for real. I like them btw. She saves JW and makes his mom happy. 

@Sushimi I mean you don't watch for now too. Sorry, I might typed it incomplete. Oh I'm also waiting for FoE!! I was disappointed with CM but I love these two! Fingers crossed. Hope they'll got good writer and well-writen script this time. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

11 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Because he is dumb dumb :w00t:

@Lawyerh Is this a fanservice too? I can't with him anymore.....this is such a dumb move on his part no matter how I see it. LOL. I did try hard to not ship them in real life, but he is making it hard. 

@superspace It is said that he has followed people before. The followers became zero before HP started it seems, maybe he unfollowed everyone to reduce traffic. Idk. And it also seems like he accidently liked a Seo Hyun Jin fan post before. So yeah, I'm reading other theories to keep me grounded. LOLOL. 

I read also about his following history. That's why I am sure this is just a mistake but can we just celebrate and be happy on his dumbness!

:Ohboy3:

I am in the office now and my boss already be suspicious with me because I can't stop smiling while looking to my laptop.

I can not stop laughing while reading WG nations reaction in twitter:

Spoiler

Aigoo, I need to leave the party now due to a meeting!

+2 (I cannot even count the number correctly with my heart condition now)

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

25 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Is he your idol? Hmm.. I see. Too bad, we couldn't spazz more on dramas. 

Yes he's handsome. But I am sorry, I don't know who is he. Is he in a movie??

maybe not my idol i just think he's hot and yes he's in 5 feet apart and the show riverdale

• Like 2

@kokodus I have to double check but I don't think links are allowed. Take a screenshot and just trade it out for that just in case

I double checked my number

@superspace Be cool on your meeting dude. Lol. Dont be like your oppa. Hahaha

I'm pretty sure that it was a mistake too, why would he go and intentionally follow a Fanaccount. LOL. But I want to know what made him do this mistake. Was he going through his tagged posts and accidently clicked follow? And why has he still not unfollowed it? Anyways this is still a very funny situation for me....LOL. where is @wallflowersforjane!?!? She will combust if she sees what's happening now. LOL. 

@phikyl Deleted the link. :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 2