Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@kokodusDid you hack yys IG account?!? :Megalol:

I missed so much while sleeping hahahha

8 hours ago, kokodus said:

Bucky is hands down my favourite character in MCU...:love:

@partyon I watch all the Marvel movies religiously in the theatres only more than once. Because of this lockdown, the Marvel schedule is totally messed up. Sighhh. 

I love Sebastian Stan too... and I’m a huge Marvel fan! Been watching all the movies on their opening nights Ever since Thor(?) I think. And I will watch each movie in the theatres at least twice. For the Avengers movies I watched each one in theatres 3-4 times in different formats (2D, 3D, imax) lol.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

@mirmz :kisslevel: Thank you for helping me collect data..... for science... totally not because this is going to drive me crazy until I figure it out. 

5 minutes ago, im0202 said:

@kokodusDid you hack yys IG account?!

I SWEAR I DIDNT!!!! If I had hacked into his account, I would've made him follow MEEEEEEE. Hahahahahaha. 

5 minutes ago, im0202 said:

@kokodus

I love Sebastian Stan too... and I’m a huge Marvel fan! Been watching all the movies on their opening nights Ever since Thor(?) I think. And I will watch each movie in the theatres at least twice. For the Avengers movies I watched each one in theatres 3-4 times in different formats (2D, 3D, imax) lol.

You truly are my kindred spirit!!!! This is exactly my routine too. Hahahaha. I'm so upset that Black widow movie and The Eternals got postponed. I'm looking forward to the Disney+ shows too. Especially The Falcon and the wintersoldier one.....:wub: Wanna see how hot Falcon looks with that shield!!!

@Lawyerh Ooooo Insta links are allowed? @phikyl why you lied to me..?? Hahahahaha. Kidding. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2