Add and Subtract Game

Admin

3 minutes ago, Hanyeoun said:

^ When you code for several days in a row without leaving your house and you forgot which day it is.

What is your preferred programming language?

350 *** re-calculated

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

@mirmz Did you know that the blue eye color is a mutation that happened in one person? That means that all blue eyed people in the world are that person's descendants ....

holy crrrraaaaaaaaaaappppppppp 

that's friggin crazy!!!!!!!

my dad doesnt have blue eyes tho 

(he has green eyes)

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 minute ago, partyon said:

You're not into Python? Seems everyone wants to work with AI nowadays. :D

I wish I could assimilate content through osmosis but I'd rather hire people for that lul.

Web development / desktop applications are just hobbies for me. It's not even part of my current career lol.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

1 minute ago, Hanyeoun said:

Web development / desktop applications are just hobbies for me. It's not even part of my current career lol.

Really? Is Soompi just your hobby?

What do you work with normally then? :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

9 hours ago, Sushimi said:

“Why did you sign up for soompi? And how did you find out about soompi?”

I don't remember how I found out about Soompi but I signed up because I liked the forum format of posts better than the one they had on the other site I used at the time. [It's still around and I don't want to bash them, their style is just not my cup of tea anymore] 

I was only a lurker at first but I think my first post was in the Reply 1988 thread. That's where I met @kokodus as well even though we were on opposite ships at the time. 

As for your riddles [because I love riddles, who cares about the prize!] 

1. Still 10 unless you removed the dead ones

I occur twice in eternity,

and I’m always within sight.

What am I?

This one I have to think about. lol. I thought it was the letter E but I don't think that's it.....

I found where someone else answered it. I can't believe I didn't think of that. I was on the right track though! 

Poor @TRaNz. Mistaken for a girl yet again in this thread! Also, I can't believe you didn't mention your two other biases! P.S It's time to change your DP pic. You've had that one FOREVER! PPS. The mirror pic you have doesn't count as changing it. :P

@snowlou @TRaNz thinks that he's ugly and he's super shy but don't let him fool you!

I have 45 more pages to slog through. OMG you guys. What did you do while I was asleep??!

@DhakraI tried WoW classic when it came out a while back [I never played WoW before that] but got bored. I loved playing the druid, don't get me wrong, but I'm not good at playing MMO's alone. If I'm going to play alone, I might as well play a single player game in the first place and that's not my thing. 

Still slowly slogging through all these pages. I think next time I'm just going to skim for where my name is mentioned and skip everything else.... :Megalol:

@Hanyeoun  What if we did a medal that's a limited time offer [say one month only?] so the people who are here now, being the store guinea pigs, have a chance to buy themselves a limited edition "guinea pig" medal? Kind of like how video games usually have titles for people who start the game at launch so they can show off that "hey, I was here from the beginning"

@partyon Cole Sprouse plays Jughead on Riverdale [yes, I watch it. Bughead shipper right here] and he and his twin Dylan played the twins in The Suite Life of Zach and Cody, which is a Disney Channel thing from a long time ago. Cole is also the male lead in 5 Feet Apart; which is super freaking sad. 

@mirmz The new seasons really do suck but if you watch just season 1 and 2 and pretend the rest doesn't happen, you're golden. :whee!!:

@partyon Yeah. I think it took me like a hour to get to the current pages. 

@Sejabin Kind of. As long as you keep up on it, it's not too bad. Most of the threads only get a handful of posts at a time. The add/subtract thread however.....

Luckily, I'm not the only mod in this section or we'd get behind 100% of the time. 

@kokodus Don't worry, I finally made it to the end. :lol: I did the same thing with the DotS thread when I finally got into that show. Took me like a month to make it from the beginning to the end. 

@partyon It took me 1.5 hours to get through all the pages. I didn't look at the number when I started but I glanced up at one point [as you can see in my wall of text; I inserted random notes in there too.] and saw that I still had 45 more pages to go.... I almost gave up right there. :joy: 

Edit: WHAT. I GOT A MEDAL! FOR WHAT?!?!?

Edit # 2: I figured it out. Big brain over here hasn't had caffeine. ./facepalm