Add and Subtract Game

Admin

+2

11 hours ago, Sushimi said:

“Why did you sign up for soompi? And how did you find out about soompi?”

Watched Fairy, wanted to talk about it, opened google, searched KDrama Forum und ended up here......and never really left. 

Well except the time I asked to be banned. 

@phikyl Playing alone is never fun in MMOs, if it weren't for my friends there, I wouldn't play either. 

2 hours ago, phikyl said:

I'm just going to skim for where my name is mentioned and skip everything else.... 

That's how I operate since a few weeks now. And I feel like some people realize that and tag me when they either want something or if someone else mentioned me without tagging, and do it since they know otherwise I wouldn't read it. 

Or if something important happens. 

@phikyl hahahah I alternate between the 2 over 10 years....thats big for me. LOL!

Thanks to @angelangie and @wallflowersforjane for the gifts, but no luck this morning, lost both.... /sadness

@Lawyerh yeah mate, definitely not happy on that module since mine took literally 10 years to rack up. hate to see it go just like that to an undeserving user. Im sure youd feel the same.

• Love 1

4 hours ago, kokodus said:

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!! @superspace @wallflowersforjane WAKE UP YOU GUYS WG NATION IS GOING CRAZY RIGHT NOW!!!!

Reveal hidden contents

OMG OMG OMG! *speechless*
I just wake up and check my twitter and then my timeline is on fire bcs oppa!!

Sign in Soompi right away with 40s notifications and knew at least 1 notif is from you koko@kokodus! Hahahaha

WG Nations will be like:

Spoiler

:smashes:

+2

• Like 1

From 700ish back to 300ish this morning:crybaby: down 400 in a span of 8 hours...

Good job to team add who s holding the fort though :heart1:

@TRaNz I wasn't paying attention to the number of pages when I started going through them and then by the time I looked up, I couldn't just stop there. :lol: 

@TRaNz Nope. The ones near me are closed until mid-July. There's a couple in Portland that have opened up but the time slots are really hard to get into. Everyone's been missing their workouts just as much as I have. :Twerkdatbutt:

Luckily, my gym has a hiatus on membership dues until your home gym or another gym within 10 miles opens back up; whichever is first. So I'm not getting charged my monthly dues right now and won't until August or September. My home gym is staying closed for the time being but there's one pretty close to my work that I'll have to use for a while. 

@kokodus @partyon no unfortunately hasnt ever met Thor yet...he lives in Byron Bay in his super mansion...dont think i ll ever see him around.. My fav is Chris Evans though. So if i ever see Thor..i'm just gonna ask him to introduce me to Evans:joy:

@phikyl it's really easy when i just checked the posts which tagged my name..i did just that just then..and finished in like... 3 minutes? :phew:

@snowlou The mod life be hard sometimes. :wink: If it's not my section of the forums, I do the same thing; check for mentions and respond/move on.

@TRaNz You had a gym membership forever that you never used. My good influence never rubbed off on you. :headbang:

Can always change that now though! :wink: