Add and Subtract Game

Admin

17 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

If y’all are okay, let me ask y’all

“Why did you sign up for soompi? And how did you find out about soompi?”

tagging : @wallflowersforjane @snowlou @im0202 @Alice Wonderland

+2

Hmm oh my gosh it's been so long... I don't remember which year I signed up, but I think the first time I got quite active posting was during the drama Master's Sun. Back then I was on my first account. Then I went on hiatus for like 2-3 years in the mid 2010s because I had to be an adult (busy first job). Lost my account when I tried to log in again a few years ago. A bit sad cos I had accumulated quite a lot of rep points! Was just a lurker for awhile after that but I finally created this account because it felt so painful not being able to give reactions to posts! :D

Found out about Soompi through google I think.

Ok sorry for the long story. Had fun recalling my soompi history though :doggie:

• Love 4
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, TRaNz said:

@snowlou normal is not trying to scam me or make me pay for other peoples snow trip. LMFAO

ARASSSOOOOO. and please don't take my role as the trip organiser... coz then later I'd have to pay :phew:

@Lawyerh hmmmm... i think it's because i used to like going to the snow and I love the snowball character from Secret Life of Pets... and then i added 'lou'..i think because then it sounded cool-ish??? hahahahahhaha 

@partyon what are you talking about???? Oppa in @TRaNz dp???? You must be flattered now tranz :joy: 

@bairama welcome to IkSong thread... please post many2 things about this ship.. @Lawyerh will be very very very very happy~~~ The rice cooker thing..i passed it on to @triplem or someone else to explain :sweatingbullets:

@Sushimi I think I joined soompi because of JI. I loved that drama so much so i decided to make an account to join discussion. Can't remember how I found out about soompi but most likely from Mr Google. 

3 minutes ago, bairama said:

hey.. What is this lets get cookin' profile pict?? I'm still curious!! LOL:lol:

LONG story short:

There was a competition of the best ship. It was KoYo ( @kokodus and some dude from Hospital Playlist) against LoYo ( @Lawyerh with the same HP dude)

The rest of the thread was supposed to vote for the ship they liked most.

To be continued....

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, bairama said:

hey.. What is this lets get cookin' profile pict?? I'm still curious!! LOL:lol:

It's a long story dear! I'm glad to see you around again. Hope your brother is doing well too!!!! 

• Like 1
  • Love 2