Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Lawyerh Same! Plus my work schedule is all messed up because of the limited available hours to work because of this stuff. I used to be up in the morning and now I'm sleeping until at least noon every day again. :lol: 

@snowlou Unfortunately, I'm coming to the end of my day. Just trying to break that 800 mark before I head off to bed. =X

5 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@TiNaDo Seldom heard Bulgaria. But always wanna go Czech, Hungary (dracula castle!), maybe I can met my prince vampire there? 

No wonder, @Lawyerh. Buuuut here I am, full of info on the Balkans. Includign of Romania, where Dracula's Castle is. :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

+2

17 hours ago, triplem said:

for the Ask The Fellas thread too , If time permits, it’d be awesome to make the 1st page nice . Some manly abs maybe .....ahahaaa

I will. That's why I was asking you in the first place if I can change the first page Noona. :D I try to do it during the weekend.

But a good looking psychologist as Banner wouldn't be the worst for the first page. Mhm, or maybe someone who looks serious. 

15 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I was crazy busy, and then I got a bit ill. So, I was offline and not even watching any kdramas or anything really. Anyway, I'm back now so I'll be seeing you around.

You & busy? Wow, that is something I never heard before. ^_^ So surprising~

Glad you're back stropp, stropp. Hope one day we watch a good crime drama again.

17 hours ago, kokodus said:

Or it can be Ask the hot oppas...LOL. @Dhakra We can increase traffic in your thread with just some tinkering work like this, what do you say?

Well, technically, since I am on the "Ask the Fellas" thread, and I am pretty much alone there, it kinda already is "Ask the hot oppas" B)

I'm fine with the traffic, it's a thread where I give consulation, so.....too much spam and off-topic talk would probably scare people away, who really do need an opinion about something. 

Edit: I do 5.21 posts per day? Well, I guess this still is from Fairy days or when I was more active here

7 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@snowlou what we can do with the aurora? Lols... Just staring on it right? I guess better than staring wall.. but well...

We can cry while watching it...when YOF boys got to see it...it was also an emotional moment for me :crybaby: (that if you're into crying and stuff..otherwise you can just stare) 

@phikyl good night.. i'll rely on @TRaNz and @Lawyerh to hold the fort. I'm gonna go to work at lawyerh company for a bit. 

@TiNaDo tell me more about this Dracula castle. Hey @Sushimi you like dracula stuff? 

@TRaNz I should hope so! We've only been friends for like 3 years now. :heart2:

@snowlou I'm off to bed myself. Have a good day!

Good night @MY15 and everyone else! :heart3:

Edit: @Dhakra I figured you probably did. I haven't been playing it lately either though. Forts too broken. Been spending all my time in SW:tOR. :wink: 

20 minutes ago, phikyl said:

Let's get the win @TRaNz. Quick, while everyone is eating dinner or something! :P

What dinner? I just had lunch :D

If team Add wins, can we then go back to normal again on this thread? :D

• LOL 2