Add and Subtract Game

Admin

13 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Oh my gosh guys, I know it's from forest gump. But read the full quote it's not the same. Sighhh. Ok maybe I should credit Forest Gump in the above post. Lol. Don't make me do this. 

Nah...all in fun :lol:.just being nit picky.  That was one of my favourite movies.  Every time they do reruns I don’t mind watching it again.  It’s just such a great feel good movie...and the feather song... :wub:

• Love 1

@nrllee Haha I know I know. 

@Sushimi I didn't know you have a gang. LOL

@refuse2sink I used to be the only subtract member here for a very long time too. I used to get frustrated too when adds were winning all the time. LOL. Then after some time I got used to it. Hahaha. As @angelangie said it's just a game there were times too when add team gave up on winning and remained silent just so that subtract team can have a few wins. LOL. Everyone is good hearted here. That's why I keep coming back. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, triplem said:

I like The Lies Btwn more than Leverage . The former feels more polished . 

Agree.  I think I will drop Leverage and binge watch when it’s done.  It’s something you can just watch without thinking too hard :lol:.  Lies Within (Everyone Lies) is not something you can just watch without engaging your brain.  It’s hard work but so worth it. :)

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

13 minutes ago, Asohib said:

Thanks to the Almighty, no.

Love my bed. Out only if really needed

Thank God ! You must live near the Jakarta area. 

Yes-I love my bed too. :lol: During the holidays, I'm horizontally upstairs (on my bed) to horizontally downstairs (on my sofa) :lol:

That's why my husband forced me to join a gym. I'm so unfit and unrepentant about it. :D

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

15 minutes ago, refuse2sink said:

Thank God ! You must live near the Jakarta area. 

Yes-I love my bed too. :lol: During the holidays, I'm horizontally upstairs (on my bed) to horizontally downstairs (on my sofa) :lol:

That's why my husband forced me to join a gym. I'm so unfit and unrepentant about it. :D

Yes. Exercise is what we need

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Laptops aren't helping lazy people like me. I'm watching the Vagabond now. Finished the whole of Beautyology 101 @triplem recommended last night. It was like 16 minutes each for 10 episodes=160 minute. I fast forward some flashback parts and the intro so was only 120 minutes=2 hours. I go upstairs at 10pm and watch it in bed. Nice and cosy. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, angelangie said:

btw is leverage about how mermaid and human combine together to fight against an oil company????

I don’t think so?  Certainly not mermaids... not a fin or scale in sight for the first 2 episodes.  Btw where can I watch this drama you are talking about?  You must have some source for that comment. :)  Sounds like something I may save for a rainy day.  

• LOL 2