Add and Subtract Game

Admin

13 minutes ago, triplem said:

Maybe your mum will have same taste as you ...never know...

@Ameera Ali I saw that vid...wow , I will be broke if I have to feed him ...maybe that's why he need to do two dramas at once ...support his appetite :mrgreen:

@triplem I was going through his video , did you  watch this , he saying he always have crush on the girl but not doing something about it , but his desire is act a sizzling & passionate romance :joy::mrgreen: - maybe we are in luck with the 100 episode :joy:

@Sushimi just did you make it categorise :sweat_smile:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, nrllee said:

So very sad-she's only 25. Why did the police say it's not a suicide note ? It is a suicide note. I love visiting Seoul and have a soft spot for South Koreans. They are very angry and sad people. Angry that they cannot change their circumstances and therefore sad about it. They can't afford to buy their own houses unless they live in very small villages where there isn't any employment. I was buying something from Nature Republic in Myeongdong and the cashier forgot to give me my tax free $ back. The manager started shouting at him in Korean. Since it was the manager who served me and showed me what to buy, I smiled at her and put my hand lightly on her shoulder and told her it's ok. Gwanchana. She looked at me in surprise and I kept smiling and she suddenly broke out into a smile. They are like tightly wound up springs. I bought her bubble tea to drink during her break. That surprised her too. The next day I went back to get my 2nd stash of stuff from Nature Republic and the assistant manager, a man, who saw what happened yesterday started confiding in me about all his personal problems. We are still in touch till now. Suicide is a South Korean problem, not just a Kpop problem.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2

The drama Life is Beautiful Life is Wonderful is going to run till March 2020. Good to see my oppa getting lead roles. Is it just me or does he look as if he wants to break down in tears sometimes ? He's another man with unconventional Korean handsomeness.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sushimi said:

It seems at night this is when all are pretty active haha. Where is my Rabbit pack @Sarang21:joy: how’s study? I survived the first day today :lol: not looking forward for tomorrow :lol:

I´m here. The new semester has just started and I´m already over it.

We are supposed to do a group assignment about environmental awareness with the goal of developing a strategy for a company. Today was the first meeting with my group and we were sitting there with no idea what to do :joy:.  

@Ameera Ali Poor oppa even tho I´m not the one being hit...somehow I can feel the pain buy only watching :sweat_smile:

@Ameera Ali This is the confirmation that I was waiting for to stop studying :joy:

+2 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 1