Add and Subtract Game

Admin

7 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

Erm it depends on how many cameras they have. If they have one and have many different shot sizes...they will need to redo a few times ah :sweatingbullets:

They have pleeenty. Now clear the mind

• LOL 3

15 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

@Sarang21 I thought about a pretty funny school life experience...

I threw a mannequin off a building in school. How that sounds? :joy: I also was supposed to hold a cloth on the ground level to capture the mannequin but it landed beside the cloth and shatters. Body parts fly different directions. Me & my group screaming...That’s for my project. :thumbsup:

+2

What in the world are you studying? :joy:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

4 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

@Sarang21 well...I would say if it hasn't for this major we wouldn't be here. :joy:

Oh i love guessing game. Haha

Without oppa im none. Without me they are none. So we mix well together. Just who am i?

+2

Medicin? computer science? Oppa-logy? eye doctor? 

giphy.gif

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@triplem ~ so I am finally watching signal and am kind of disappointed. heard so many great things but I feel it is missing something compared to tunnel. guess it is the warmth of choi jin hyuk's character? there was something very kind about him. here, signal almost feels like a regular detective series that I watch all the time. not that there's anything wrong with it but am used to those kind of cases. anyway, watched only 4 eps so far. maybe I will finish or not depending on how busy this week and next week are..

• Love 2
  • Insightful 1

6 hours ago, Sushimi said:

help my misaeng unnies! Why he likes getting Attack omg

He plays the downtrodden office worker who gets picked on.  I don’t think he “likes” being attacked, he just accepts that it’s part of the package of him being down at the bottom of the heap.  I don’t know where that gif came from but  his boss eventually becomes quite fond of him and that could be a scene where he just knocks his head out of “affection”?  :lol:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

so I am finally watching signal and am kind of disappointed. heard so many great things but I feel it is missing something compared to tunnel. guess it is the warmth of choi jin hyuk's character? there was something very kind about him. here, signal almost feels like a regular detective series that I watch all the time. not that there's anything wrong with it but am used to those kind of cases.

Sorry for double post but only saw Lmangla’s just then.  I too haven’t watched Signal but like you keep hearing people calling it one of the best thriller dramas out there.  It’s on Netflix so I thought maybe I would give it a try but never got around to it.  I loved Tunnel.  I think the backstory with his wife and why he wanted to go back and his desperation (and her devastation from not knowing what happened) gave me enough pathos to bypass the whole sci-fi aspect of a time warp tunnel.  And the fact that he met with his Daughter in the future and connected with her.  Maybe that’s what is missing (or less evident) in Signal.  Actually I was hoping the actress who played Choi JinHyuk’s wife would get a big break and launch her into a female lead part after.  I really liked her and thought she deserved a lead role someday.  I don’t think it’s happened for her though.  I haven’t seen her in a major role in anything since.  I spotted her in Mr Sunshine in the beginning but her character died after 1 episode. :tears:

No number because double post but since it’s a new page last  number was 300

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, triplem said:

@Ameera Ali so what happened here ? She knows who he really is ? Gimme spoiler pls . Thanks. The other guy likes her or him ? 

Spoiler

She know about him because in accident she stumble on it :sweat_smile:  so he begged  her to keep it secret make up story about his love lady :joy:because he need to stay in widows village to know who he is , Then later he help her by adopting her so she didn’t sleep with older men they become mom & daughter in this new episode she drunk and say he man or something the sub not out so he kissed who she had crush on :mrgreen: because he figured he like her  now , he kissed her too but his fiancé little girl for some food let out the secret by mistake to the man who he kissed :mrgreen:

so now two guy like her , more drama to come :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

5 hours ago, Lmangla said:

@triplem ~ so I am finally watching signal and am kind of disappointed. heard so many great things but I feel it is missing something compared to tunnel. guess it is the warmth of choi jin hyuk's character? there was something very kind about him. here, signal almost feels like a regular detective series that I watch all the time. not that there's anything wrong with it but am used to those kind of cases. anyway, watched only 4 eps so far. maybe I will finish or not depending on how busy this week and next week are..

I started again on Signal after stopping at ep.4 for the longest time. I couldn’t stand the crying of LJH when he was the movie theatre. It broke my heart so much. He cries so well you want to cry with him. Now on ep.9. I want to finish before season 2 arrives. 

@Ameera Ali I have to go out now. Can’t wait to come home and watch Nokdu :lol: @triplem you should watch Nokdu... so funny. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2