Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@kokodusSee that's the difference between the two of us. You just use the emote to hate me, because......well...no one knows. Maybe it's because I have this shining personality that you don't like. :joy:

I just like the "Angry" emote because I love to have the option to hate everything. Not that I would, I like to have the option. 

Well and I'M kinda lazy to go back and change every confused emote into an angry emote. Yeah, now you all know it, back then I misused the confused emoji as angry emote!

Also, since the emoji was introduced people strangely avoided each topic that could trigger or make me angry. 

I feel like this is a conspiracy. 

Did I tell you that SWDBS gets an US Remake? :D Yeah....as if that piece of broccoli drama needs a remake.

Well @Dhakra Now that I'm here, count on me to trigger you and make you angry so that you can use that angry emoticon to your heart's content. LOL. 

I didn't know about this US remake of DBS. Yeah strangely I'm with you on this one. There is nothing worthy of remake in that drama. Whatever. 

• LOL 2

@kokodusAww so you do like me after all. Good sis. Happy to be triggered soon.

Especially since the the cast for the main actress is already set in stone. She didn't fit the role at all, especially since it breaks with the idea of the main character. 

200px-Rousey_HOF_2018_(cropped).jpg

A woman which does wrestling and has muscles already. Not too much of a cutie as the DBS lead. 

But hey.....it can't get worse. :D 

8 hours ago, Dhakra said:

I still hate cardio. :D I never do Cardio for fun. If I had no free W-Lan at the gym, YouTube and Spotifiy Cardio could go to hell! But Cardio is part of a good workout and also necessary for lifting weights. And it is a great way to get rid of too much energy. 

Okay, what the hell is a fitbit Versa. Google......I NEED YOU!

< please stand by.....Dhakra is currently watching a YT video.....please stand by........> 

Huh okay, so a smart watch. I don't like wearing watches. I remember my dad "passed" me his watch after his death, which I was wearing for quite some time, but it was more because of his memory, than actually liking it. And I don't have the watch anymore anyway, my ex-gf sold it after we broke up

You and me both! I will never understand the people that enjoy cardio. I still get mine in but it's easily my least favorite day of the week. Plus my work has me running around all day so that counts as cardio right? :P

It's more fitbit with *some* smartwatch capabilities. The focus is still geared towards workouts though it is nice at work to be able to read/respond to texts via the watch when I can't get to the phone immediately. 

As for your ex selling your dad's watch, that is rude as heck. What is wrong with her?!