Add and Subtract Game

Admin

31 minutes ago, triplem said:

@angelangie   are you watching Flipped? So i chanced upon this kiss scene...I know it was supposed to be romantic...but I found it gross...ahahahaahah...maybe I am germaphobic

kekeke... rather than gross, I found it strange and most importantly, all sorts of unsafe!!!! :sweatingbullets:

first thing I noticed -- rather than cute guy -- her super bad posture while sitting on the bed's headboard was rather distracting. she was hunching like crazy and I was like "why old lady back????"

and then she is sitting on the headboard -- which may or may not be safe

three -- her shaving style, first poor fella! what if he got nicked by her super bad shaving. please have some concern.

four -- I agree with you @triplem, eating shaving foam by accident probably tastes super gross... so not really romantic.

maybe we are just ajummahs? :ph34r:

• LOL 1

9 hours ago, sushilicious said:

Whats a DP? Lol haha You mean the thumbnail of the video?

@sushilicious your display pic (profile pic)

4 hours ago, kokodus said:

I have decided that I'm going to read the Ashes of love novel. Wish me luck. Lol. 

@kokodus you’re committed! Lol let me know what the book is like. 

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

who are these twins? are they famous for some reason?

something that is weird... so I was looking at that pic of gutierrez brothers and they didn't look that alike?! sometimes, I wonder if it is my eyes because with certain sets of twins, they look similar but not actually alike and I have to take a second look and then see how alike they are.. :sweatingbullets:

@Lmangla when they’re out side-by-side you can def tell the difference between them. But if you only see one of them, it’s hard to tell who is who. Lol

• Like 1

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUeFBQshpuutEgCxbAfps

@triplem Have I recommended "Ashes of love" to you yet?!?! You should watch this. This is similar to Peach blossoms, but at some point I certainly felt it surpassed TMOPB in terms of angst. LOL. 

@lynne22 I read somewhere that Viki subs are better, so I'm going to start my third rewatch in Viki. With timed comments on. It's going to be glorious. LOLOL. 

• LOL 3

6 minutes ago, triplem said:

We are most definitely ahjummas :joy:. Exactly,, that whole shaving foam in your mouth thing was most unhygienic. 

@triplem to be honest, although the scene is definitely HOT, the thought of shaving cream between mouths is not. When they started kissing with the foam I was like, "ew, at least wipe it off first". LOL

I'm sorry but I'm particular with hygiene. :mask:

Ps. I love your new signature!

4 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@mouse007...My Chan at his early age. He is winking, but the gif duration too long. So he is just like barely winking. :( 

@sushilicious it's ok, he looks cute in it regardless. I tried putting a gif of Deng Lun as my profile pic and it was so distorted that I gave up. It wouldn't work no matter how much I adjust it that I just got frustrated and gave up. LOL

• LOL 2