Add and Subtract Game

Admin

10 hours ago, Dhakra said:

@kokodusSo I guess I have to buy you clothes if you are coming to the german winter wedding. :D 

Of course you have to buy me some winter wear or else I'll die before even seeing you getting married. Lol. 

@USAFarmgirl I watched a few eps of OGT while it was airing. I really liked the first ep when he was a soldier and saved her from the goons. It reminded me of DoTS. But after that the tone of the drama changed and they started having too much business talk for my taste. They got me hooked with my weakness for men in uniform, lol, but as I watched I realized that it was not any different from other glossy business centred C dramas out there. There was nothing new/interesting to keep me going. Sorry. 

But I'm planning to watch Minglan anyways. I just have so many dramas on my plate right now. I'll have to clear something up first before starting anything. And I should stop rewatching Ashes of love. LOL

Oh and do watch I'll never let you go/The legend of huo buo. It has Ariel Lin and Zhang Bin Bin. I'm really loving the tone of this particular show right now. Very lighthearted and fluffy. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@USAFarmgirl @angelangie @kokodus

I tried OGT and can’t get passed first episode. The drama had no charm and it seemed to be relaying on ZLY’s popularity alone. As much as I consider ZLY as a good actress she wasn’t good too in OGT, it does shows that even a ZLY cannot carries the weight of the drama alone when the rest of the stars were just meh....

While MingLan isn’t my cup of tea. Of course it’s a Daylight’s production. But the drama reminded me of my NaiNai’s type of drama, it’s an absolute lullaby for me....

+2

• LOL 2

@angelangie

Maybe because the OGT’s male lead is a well known antagonist in most of his previous dramas....:lol: If I am not mistaken OGT is his first protagonist and main role, he is an artist under ZLY’s agency....He is good looking with nice body though but he plays bad guy more convincingly.....

While in MingLan, ZLY has more chemistry with the second male lead than her own husband....:lol: They look gorgeous together. Many people have Second Lead Syndrome for MingLan....

I watched some of FSF’s works, he got a great chemistry with YangMi. He was so cute with Crystal Liu in Hanson and The Beast....:lol:

+2

• Like 3