Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

There is a ringtone you could purchase on iTunes for the baby shark song. LOL as if it's not enough you hear it everywhere, now you can listen to it whenever your phone rings. 

U purchase it?

5 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

There is a ringtone you could purchase on iTunes for the baby shark song. LOL as if it's not enough you hear it everywhere, now you can listen to it whenever your phone rings. 

i wish I could purchase that ringtone and force it onto my friends' phones as a joke to surprise them.  haha.  We like torturing each other with that song.  

+2

• LOL 2

@dotonly no I didn't because it's annoying! LOL

@themarchioness you could always borrow your friend's phone when he/she isn't looking, purchase it on the phone and edit the contacts and set it as the ringtone for your contact so that it plays everytime you call him/her. And then you just call your friend at odd times during the day for as often as you want. Hehehehe! :naughty:

On another note, I saw this on FB the other day and I thought it was cute/hilarious:

@triplem TSYB is hilarious! That scene in ep 1 where he sits down for breakfast and complains that it's unhealthy and when they ask him what he usually eats and he answers in english "scrambled egg, milk, salad and maybe some espresso" with matching hand gestures and facial expression... it is so cute and had me laughing out loud!

@kokodus you can never go wrong with a DP featuring Deng Lun... :wub:

• Like 1