Add and Subtract Game

Admin

7 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

@cenching ah yes! The Gutierrez brothers are definitely good-looking. :blush: The Muhlach twins are good looking too 

The Muhlach Twins aren’t over exposed unlike Legaspi Twins. They’re more grounded...They were rarely in the public eyes...I can barely find their pictures in the net....

2Qao1.jpeg

Gutierrez Twins are definitely smoking 

+2

• Like 1

@kokodus   I think you should check out Our Glamorous Time if you haven't already it so reminds me of you there is sweetness and soft romance and although I haven't finished it yet I am hoping for a sweet ending as well. This OTP is playful and it's moving  trust me, to watch.  

If you can handle another historical than I say go for The Story Of Ming Lan not finished either but it grabs your heart and shakes your emotions a bit.  Both have the same lead actress   Zhao Liying and dang she is amazing in both...  And Jim Han/ Kim Jin makes the package complete in Our Glamorous Time he is a cutie patootie ...   I may be a bit early in not knowing the ending to either but I always go with my heart and lets just say it's been amazing so far...

Our-Glamorous-Time.jpgf3f7b757962ed640de7af8f7ed5d3624.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTldBSOO9pdj83iUY6lnTx

Subtract 2:heart:

Spoiler

latest?cb=20170823094527images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTi7e0QszAvRyXKSRmH4IH

@cenching yes, the Muhlach twins are rarely in the public eye. I think it’s amazing that their parents have been able keep their lives somewhat private. They’re a cute little family as well.

@sushilicious pm me the link as well :)

Haven’t been able to watch dramas all weekend. Been busy with the little ones and seeing family. I’m still in the middle of ep 1 of Top Star Yoo Baek!!! Lol