Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

7 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

@supergal99 great!! almost. You give two long answers. Please make it clear. :lol:

Ah.. you know "botak" wkwkwkwk. R you Indonesian too?

Teng teng! No i'm not Indonesian heeee... 

Hey u are sooooo strict with the correct answer:tongue:

*drum roll again*

Spoiler

At the crack of the dawn

+2

@stargazer187 what ?! U are super strict...heee:wacko:

*drum roll again again*

Spoiler

At the crack of dawn 

My misty...ops mistake

I only know some basic malay words lah (my small little country is near yours heee -> this is such a big hint)

+2

studsmatta-smiley.gif?1292867681studsmatta-smiley.gif?1292867681studsmatta-smiley.gif?1292867681

43 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

@Jloves dog bite?? Ooofff... glad that you're okay. How did it happen to you? Is or your dog or what. You know, I scared of dog because of this reason. And also, I can't have them as a pet either.  Cats are nicer. Pet lover here. :D And aside from dog, I scared of goose. It once ever bit me when I was a kid. 

Thank you for the concerns :D Actually, it's one of our dog who bit me :( I accidentally stepped on his feet then I stumble & fell on the ground then he bit me. *sigh* It's my fault since I didn't notice that he's in the way & I didn't realize that I stepped on his feet. Thankfully, it's only our dog who bit me since they're vaccinated :) but yeah, I suffered for a while :sweatingbullets: well, everything is alright now, that's more important :D^_^

oh, really? I still love my dogs despite I had been bitten..lol! just try to have one :D I'm a dog lover but I have a cat too, they're nice & playful :D & goose? never have an encounter but I don't want to meet one..lol

& do take care of yourself on that rainy season you had :)

• Like 5