Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

Yeeeee~ :wub: I know....:love: Isn't she a cutie..... 

Meh...see it's only pretty if girls are naturally cute, this girl is trying to act, it feels cringey...ewww. LOL

And which fav photo of mine??!?! Hyun bin oppa's gif??? That I really did love. Eeeeeee. 

@cenching But even before they come to the mortal realm, the Yun elixir started showing symptoms and she felt uncomfortable whenever she is around him. Let's say, if fish fairy was by her side when Yun elixir got cracked, would she have fallen in love with him?!?!? No, right?? It's because it's Phoenix, for whom she already had some feelings the crack started growing...That's my understanding anyways. What do u say @mouse007???

• Like 2

@cenching Thanks for the BTS! Gah! Love them! I haven't seen the other scenes yet but I am so looking forward to it. I have a feeling I may want to re-watch this drama after I finish it.

RE: Jin Mi... before she was attacked, wasn't there a scene prior where she feels pain in her chest but didn't know what it was? So I feel like she had started to feel something before she was even attacked and the Yun Elixir started giving way even more after.

@kokodus I agree. I remember her feeling some pressure in her heart already before she even went down to the Mortal Realm. 

@stroppyse so familiar yet it is eluding me... 2nd clue please?

• Like 2

@kokodusOh she is naturally cute. In pretty much every video she's cute. But I like her mostly because of that, my favourite of the group is someone else. :D But both are soooo preeeeetty :heart:

Yep. :D I guess that was his name. 

@stroppyseYep, me too. Maybe I will know something by accident. :D 

@kokodus

My point is the main cause of the crack was because of the attack. YunTan prevents her to develop a romantic feeling so every time she feels anything remotely like love, it will reacts to “kill” it hence her chest pains. So after it cracked she is able to feels romantic love and she does falls for XuFeng. Maybe @lynne22 the book reader can helps explain?

@mouse007

I rewatched some favorite cuts over and over again. The bts is hilarious too....

+2

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, cenching said:

@kokodus

My point is the main cause of the crack was because of the attack. YunTan prevents her to develop a romantic feeling so every time she feels anything remotely like love, it will reacts to “kill” it hence her chest pains. So after it cracked she is able to feels romantic love and she does falls for XuFeng. Maybe @lynne22 the book reader can helps explain?

+2

Ahhh that makes sense!!! Anyways what impresses me is the fact that she developed feelings for him despite the Yun elixir. If @USAFarmgirl was here she would've put it in beautiful words. Sighh...

@stroppyse ohhh Kidnapping.....I don't think i:'ve seen this drama...but I can guess...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dhakra said:

@abnochYa buddy. Hope everything is fine over there. Don't scare the fishes. :lol:

sometimes it's good to scare some fish buddy:lol: just to level not attacking. But forget it, all shark are cute now since this:

2 hours ago, kokodus said:

@abnoch Ahhh I'm jealous. I wish I can go holiday-ing somewhere but I'm stuck at home even though clg got over like 2 months ago. Sighh. Anyways Say hello to bairama for me. Hehe. Enjoy~~

jealousy not necessary, I guess you've got your pineapple head every day since clg got over:lol: sure, thanks. Bairama is all crazy with Memories of Alhambra, I'm watching with her too

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Ah just finished writing my essay about my fav songs of 2018

@abnochWhat in the broccolis name is this.......oh my freaking god........this disturbed me on SO MANY LEVELS. 

32 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

You're watching MoA? Cool! Me, too. I'm enjoying it a lot, though it's kind of crazy confusing as well. Plus, I keep wondering if the writer is ever going to explain how the augmented reality game world and the real world are interacting.

I don't know strop, strop. But the more all of you say things like this, the more it sounds like Manhole all over again. Crazy confusing, something that nobody knows exactly how it works.

But, is there actual a lovestory hidden somewhere that is any good? LIke I mean, a catchy story?

Sigh..maybe I should give it a real chance. 

@triplem Dance Sport Girls

Spoiler

During ep6 of Dance Sports Girls, honeycakes and the male lead kissed. It was the most boring, immobile and unromantic kiss since Liar and his Lover. I really felt nothing. They really have no chemistry. I'm not even mad that he kisses honeycakes, since it's really feels so acted. Including her "I love you" in the scene afters, it feels so clunky and I just don't buy it. The whole scenes are without spirit.

@stroppyseMhm, okay. That sounds both interesting and not interesting at the same time. Ah, I don't know and if I don't know, that's always a sign of not bothering with a drama. Slow developing love stories are a pain and as it seems, it's not the most interesting one.

@Dhakra Ikr, crazy it's really so hyped here in my country. Heard it almost every day, now I'm 100% feel so SAFE in the sea/offshore thing:lol:

48 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Btw, is that you and Bairama in the video? :D

No, please no.

48 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Hi @abnoch! You're watching MoA? Cool! Me, too. I'm enjoying it a lot, though it's kind of crazy confusing as well. Plus, I keep wondering if the writer is ever going to explain how the augmented reality game world and the real world are interacting. She didn't bother to give any explanations or rules of interactions in W, so my bet is that she won't. But, that's one of the disappointments if she doesn't since then anything random can happen. Though, I guess that would also heighten the suspense maybe?

Hey stroop. I'm enjoying the idea of MoA by far (watched till ep. 4). The lady in the red veil is fab:lol: 

Spoiler

I don't want to early judge but the questions already stacked up. Then I see my sis watched it becomes more bloody, is this simply mind games? Something has to do with deep history because they choose Alhambra, please. Haha I hope they explain it

@stargazer187 yeah for me it is fresh Kdrama. Gonna catch up soon haha

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

. Plus, the actress isn't a very nice person, though you may disagree once you watch. :)

LOLOL. I cracked up when I read this. Hahaha. @Dhakra see how infamous you are for liking richard simmons second leads. She is a true richard simmons though. LOL

@abnoch I like MoA, but as stroppyse said, I'm nervous because of writer's previous records about bad endings. Let's wait and watch.... 

• Like 2

I'm not sold on the romance part in MoA. Infact I wish they do away with the romance line. It doesn't give anything to the storyline. Although I would be sad that HB and PSH's smooching talents are going to a waste. LOL. But seriously, it's so awkward right now. Why do they like each other?!?!? I can understand from JW's POV, she is this pure, naive girl who is completely different from the manipulating richard simmons he has seen through out their life. She takes care of him and does things for him. So I understand why he would fall for her. But why would PSH like him?!?!? Other than the fact that he has cute dimples. LOL. She just met him a couple of days before, she shouldn't have sold that hostel in the first place, that shows how naive she is....anyways after that he got injured and I understand that she kinda feels responsible because it happened in her place, but falling in love?!?!? When and why did that happen?!?!? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@stroppyse I have no idea what this one is... LOL

@cenching I have to admit I fastforwarded a lot of the scenes in the previous episodes if they didn't contain Bo Hai or Ling Lingqi. But now that I'm past ep 20 and the lovey dovey scenes between them are becoming more and more prominent, I am just eating it all up. LOL

• Like 1