Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Just now, angelangie said:

im not too sure....but it seems to me that Liu YiFei will be playing 2 different personalities from the way the trailer is projected

It’s an interesting story and not the kind that being filmed over and over again....Hope it will airs soon....whooohoo!!!

+2

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, angelangie said:

i keep you posted then lols....as i remember u saying u like Jing BoRan so i thought to alert yea :D 

I hope it will be great, LYF’s back to dramaland.... I don’t think she will simply accepted a crappy script. According to Darling Wiki, it a manhua/comic adaptation. Also I saw WangKai’s mommy in Lang YaBang, I love her a lot....

Finally I have a drama that I am waiting forward to.....

+2

• Like 2

thanks @cenching; reading the name has an arabic base - "al hamra" makes more sense and easy to figure out how to pronounce though the spanish way may be more different...

just random info but english words like algebra that start with "al" are often arabic in origin. "al" is the pronoun "the" in arabic.  most "al" words in english are in math and chemistry and it is because of some significant ancient mathematicians and how knowledge was passed through trade routes...

http://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2014/06/arabic-prefix-al-mean/

• Like 1

@Lmangla

Spanish pronunciation can help me more than Arabic....:lol: I blank out with Arabic but my husband can speaks conversational Arabic and high school Spanish and living in PH help me a lot because many Filipino words came from Spanish....Beside Indonesian pronunciation for the alphabet is the same with most European languages like German and Dutch.... I had German subject in HS....

@angelangie

Yup, FSF was a loser in that movie and LYF was so protective of him to the point of ridiculous......:lol:

+2

• Like 2