• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sushimi

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)   All our chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!   We have chosen three sageuks: 1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

This is a rare event, but we put up a k-pop poll (tagging @Lmangla). BTS released their first English language song ever yesterday. Check out the video! The song is pretty catchy!  

@partyon I generally am not that much attracted to sageuks. Faith was my first costume drama, I remember being very confused on what was going on in that drama and I actually dropped it initially, the

Posted Images

@triplem ~ actually saw the korean movie much before lake house. thought it was cute but it didn't really hit me or anything. and when I read about lake house being produced, was sure that it would be terrible. hahahaha.... but when I watched lake house, was so moved and cried. the soundtrack, the discussion about architecture and the whole waiting theme that happens as they are older just hit me. so yea, one of my favourite movies. thought I wouldn't enjoy it today but I still do. :wub:

@staygold ~ for some reason, hated most of four weddings and a funeral. the only couple in it I kind of liked was the deaf brother and the girl who learns sign language just to be able to talk to him. thought that was rather cute....

48 minutes ago, dotonly said:

So many of them. (Strangely) One that stuck in my mind right now is Constantine. Its not a romantic movie...i just like the (IMO) "almost" OTP there...hehehe...

kekeke... know the feels. happen to think that pacific rim is a romantic movie! hahahahah...all they do is fight aliens together in a robot. but find their fighting in sync and teamwork so romantic! :love:

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, staygold said:

Another movie I never get tired of 'Love Actually'.

yea, thats a good one. :D

EDIT: another favourite of mine is the 2007 tv adaptation of persuasion

• Like 2

@Lmangla  Thanks I haven't seen that one either!  Might as well make it a double feature...   More tissue please!  You and @triplem will be in my thoughts....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQyIRUHuMwMKCOAmDbRqAqNow if it will just rain that would be perfection!!!

@dotonly  Hoping you have a great weekend!!:heart:     @Dhakra our mascot is looking good!!!:blush:

@kokodus  I know where you're hiding Pineapple headfebruary_luau_grid_pinapple_005_grey.jpg

@Sejabini  Almost forgot your sweet face!!  Sending you some love too!!!:love:

@staygold Your still a wise owl with great taste LOL:glasses:

Hoping everyone has a blessed weekend and lets all remember @LSGLMH_88 and her Dad & family.  @abnoch hoping your healing too!!  Life is sometimes busy but it doesn't mean we don't care or that our thoughts or prayers are not there...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSf8n421W-UVKLHh85KQIE Always Subtracting in my HEART!!!:wub: -2

• Guest pinned this topic