• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

@dotonly @Dhakra I read your posts! I will respond soon. You two made me feel emotional:tears:

off-topic:

Can I share something personal? 

@ mods I I’ll try to follow the rules! I promise! :ph34r:

@CamelKnight Hello. You’re a mod. And this sounds creepy. I think your post in Gong Yoo’s thread is so kind. I felt so happy and I almost cried. I am so touched. I will explain later. I just wanted you to know. I think you are a good person. You’re right Gong Yoo’s forum is for him. I shouldn’t talk about my depression there. I don’t have a brother. I have all sisters. I felt like you were my brother. I am so emotional. I’m not lying. I’m not good at expressing my feelings. I think you are good person! I wish I could show you the same kind of kindness. I don’t know how. I will try  think of something! Thank you. Is this too creepy for you? Am I making you uncomfortable?:tears:

@dotonly @Dhakra

My train is late! :bawling: And I’m going to be late for work:bawling:

I want to share this with you two:

Hi! Here is me waiting. I am so frustrated. Here is an empty station. Boston trains make me so sad! :bawling:

sqfAjm7.jpg

Edit: 

@ mods I’m sorry this is off-topic. Don’t get me! *falls to knees and begs* :skull:

598 :) 

Edited by 2handsintertwined
Oops I’m editing :(
  • Like 1

+2

@phikylThere is something I wanted to say for a very long time. You really have a nice profile avatar. The colors match the mod color perfectly.

@2handsintertwined Boston? :huh: You live in the US? Huh...I always thought you live in South East Asia. Well, even I make mistakes sometimes. :D 

23 hours ago, dotonly said:

Well...i have a nephew. He is 2 yo. He avoiding me everytime i want to kiss and shake his hand. He must be can feel my dark aura, hohoho...

So you have a nephew and he's 2 yo. You're an aunt! I bet you spoil him a lot :). I don't think he's avoiding your kisses because he can feel your dark aura. And I don't think he's avoiding your handshakes because he can feel your dark aura. I think he sound shy :blush:. I could be wrong! :) 

23 hours ago, Dhakra said:

584 (Substracting because Johnny is next to me and waits for his breakfast)

Thank you for helping us out! Go Team Subtract. So Johnny is next to you. And he's waiting for breakfast? Aww! I think he sounds so cute! I don't know what cats eat. I hope he ate something good! :) I wish you would post a picture of him! :).

I was sleeping for the past 8 hours :D

Oh. Well, thank you for telling me. I was worried. I was like, "I think someone kidnapped him." :tears: and I was like "I think someone locked in in a dungeon." and then I was like, "I think they lost the key." I'm just joking! I do get worried about you when you don't respond! I don't know why. It's weird. Are you white? Well, I'm black. I think I've said that a million times. Sometimes I feel like are my child. 

(would have been more if that damn heatwave wouldn't prevent me from sleeping, damn you sun)

So there's a heatwave in Germany? I didn't know that. And I'm sorry it prevented you from sleeping :(. I hope you drink lots of water! There I go again acting like  a mom! 

There is nothing to forgive, all cool. No worries.

So you say there's nothing to forgive. And you say it's all cool. Well, I don't know. I shouldn't have treated you that way :( I'll move on. I don't want to bother you.

Off topic: 

This is some personal stuff I want to share with you:

I think it was offensive. I don't think people on soompi are used to black culture. I think that's just my opinion. I was trying to be funny. I said, "collect your boi." I forget that some people don't know what that means. And I forget that some people don't find black culture/and gifs funny. So I will try to think before I act next time. I think I scared a lot of people. This is another reason I was asking you to forgive me. I thought that using "black slang" and "black gifs" was funny. I don't think people on soompi are used to this. And I'm not saying you're not used to black jokes/culture/slang. I am just sorry. And I feel guilty. I've gotten in trouble for using black slang and "being black" and using "black humor" before. I've got "Abusive warnings." I didn't mean to scare you. I think this website should fix some things. A lot of people say this website accepts everyone. I don't think that's true. I think I scared you. And you said I seemed quite upset. Yes, I was. And I think a lot of people think black women are "always upset." So I don't know if I belong here in Add/Subtract with you or any forum with you. I don't think I belong on soompi. I feel very bad. I don't like the way I treated you.

So imagine I use this gif to respond to you:

Image result for porsha williams gifs

And I'm like, "What did he just say? Is he for real?"

Some people would say, "She/he is scary." I am just joking with you. I wish I could be myself. I use black reaction gifs a lot. But I don't think I can use them with you...:tears: I was trying to be funny. But you don't get that...And a lot of others don't. A lot of people also think black women are "mean" and "bitter." And I won't talk about black men. I don't know if you know this. I believe they get shot and killed here in the U.S. everyday. And I believe police are suspicious of them. So I'm very very sorry I used black slang and black gifs. I attacked you. I will try to use them and be funny. Soompi is a great site. I just don't think they accept black people/black culture. I don't know the person behind Dhakra. But the person behind 2handsintertwined is different. Why am I always getting warnings for "Abusive behavior" or "Trolling/Disturbance." I lost all my faith here. I can't explain it. I don't want to say anything about racism. I've seen a lot of people who say their race. And they don't get into trouble...Ok. I'll move on. I don't think you have all the answers. I just felt like sharing that with you. I'm always getting warned. You and a lot of others welcomed me here. Did you know I was black? I think that changed everything. Can you please let me know your thoughts this?

No worries.

Ok :tears: I bet a lot of people disagree. I don't think they want to say black slang/gifs make them uncomfortable...But you said "No worries." I will try to believe you.

9 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Boston? :huh: You live in the US?

Yes! I do :) 

Hi!

j9INZAQ.jpg

and

tSAgAF6.jpg

This is my Charlie Card! I use this to pay for the T(trains in Boston) I don't have money!:bawling:

Trying to get home! :)

Huh...I always thought you live in South East Asia.

Oh :) Well, I have never been outside the U.S. I wish I could travel someday! I hear there are lots of beautiful girls in Germany! :) 

Well, even I make mistakes sometimes. :D 

Even you make mistakes sometimes? Well, I think you're only human! 

So I hope you saw my post about race. I hope you respond to it. I would love to know your thoughts on it. Is that too much to ask?

10 hours ago, dotonly said:

@2handsintertwined hope you're not late for work.

Thank you for being so kind. So I was late:tears:

My train was so late. Me and an Empty tunnel:tears: I tried to share this a long time ago.(My phone :tears:)

Spoiler

DXm6TwV.jpg

It is 2:19A.M.

@dotonly I hope my train arrives early tomorrow! :bawling:

Well, good morning/ good night to everyone! I'm sorry if I offended anyone. I just don't think soompi is the place is for me sometimes...

I will be back soon!

Why do I look crazy? :tears:

@ mods You can punish me if you want. :tears:

Edit:

612.  Right? My math is so bad! I'm so dumb! :bawling:

Edited by triplem
4th image needs to go into spoiler
  • Like 1

looks like the why secretary kim gossip is on overdrive. did you guys read that apparently news program are reporting that not only were the two dating for 3 years but they were also planning to get married? so how was the chemistry in the drama? believable? are you surprised by the news?

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

PSJ sounded super annoyed in his latest interview when asked about this dating scandal. Why can't these people leave these poor actors alone??? What if he already has a girlfriend and this issue might cause a rift between them??? They are ruining other people's lives in the name of shipping. Sighhhh. 

• Like 3
33 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

looks like the why secretary kim gossip is on overdrive. did you guys read that apparently news program are reporting that not only were the two dating for 3 years but they were also planning to get married? so how was the chemistry in the drama? believable? are you surprised by the news?

It was denied over & over :D . They had good chemistry from what I saw but I don’t think you can tell if they are dating just from it ...

On 8/1/2018 at 10:01 AM, Sejabini said:

590 :no_mouth:

why drama thread always makes me get headache when it becomes too intense :expressionless: it is better in here as long as we type the number wkwkwkwk :mrgreen: well it's the beauty of sharing oppinions and views *rolling eyes

I know which thread ..kkkkkkk... 

• partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic