Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

2 minutes ago, kokodus said:

So agreed! I'm not the one to watch variety shows, but I'm watching this Hyori's show only for him. Only his eps. LOLOL. You know with some actors you watch all their dramas even if you don't like that genre, you would want to try it for them, because you know they won't disappoint you, he is one of them.

True! He is lucky when it comes to choosing dramas. I hope he remains lucky but even if he struggles one day I will always come back to watching his dramas or movie. :D

• Like 6

16 hours ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke... think it depends on the culture you are in like @stargazer187 said; so am standing in some wedding and felt a tug on my wrist and looked to see a trio of pint size boys (who I didn't know). "aunty can you get us some custard?" asked the oldest who was around 8 or 9 maybe pointing to the buffet table.  turns out they couldn't reach the buffet table and the waiters were not there or something. their parents were busy chatting. think it was the kids second or third serving of dessert. hahahah... so wrist grab can happen in all sorts of places. you just need to be prepared! hahahaha.....:lol:

@stroppyse ~ thanks for explaining your perspective. guess, it is one of those cultural things where it is offensive in one and harmless in another.

@Lmangla, just for clarification sake, a child tugging on my wrist or even hem or whatever they can reach is very different for me from a wrist grab from a man who is supposedly interested in me. I am far more tolerant of children, the elderly, and the challenged.

@triplem, okay, binged Naked Fireman. Aww, it was so cute. I'm actually glad that you had told me how cute it was, so I knew that there had to be a bit of a fakeout ending. :) Next up, Cross.

+2

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

12 hours ago, kokodus said:

13 hours ago, stargazer187 said:

Games? Here you go!! @kokodus amd for everyone too. 

I am never was, am always to be. No one ever saw me, nor ever will. And yet I am the confidence of all, to live and breathe on this terrestrial ball. 

Who am I?

Hmmmmmmm......I don't know. LOL. Air?? Oxygen??

Omo @stargazer187 i think the answer is

Spoiler

0P4L8sx.jpg

kokodus' FUTURE hubby :blink:

Heee... @kokodus

+2

15 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Future then. LOL

Dear kokodus

Can you pls help me verify my answer? *wink* @stargazer187

Thank you

Ops i almost forgot

Spoiler

Yichen is kokodus' husband

Sorray!

+2

Edited by Guest

@stroppyse Yes N. Fireman was short and sweet. I would not even have minded one more episode. But after this , I was able to see LJH in a new light. I saw the teasers for You Who Forgot Poetry. It's quite funny as well. LJH seems like Yubi's crush. But i think the love story will be with her and the 2nd lead boy from school. I like him as well.

• Like 5