• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

@dotonly Wow. I don't think anyone has ever made me this speechless before. And I don't think anyone has ever said anything so kind to me before. Thank you. You made my heart beat so fast :) You are so sweet it hurts! :bawling: Sighhh. You're really too much. You're overloading me with your sweetness! :)

@Dhakra So are you going to respond?

Me right now:

Related image

Edited by 2handsintertwined
Hi :)
  • Like 2
15 minutes ago, 2handsintertwined said:

Hehehe. So you're not a nice person, but you're trying now? I don't believe you :D 

Well...i have a nephew. He is 2 yo. He avoiding me everytime i want to kiss and shake his hand. He must be can feel my dark aura, hohoho...

23 minutes ago, dotonly said:

Well...i have a nephew. He is 2 yo. He avoiding me everytime i want to kiss and shake his hand. He must be can feel my dark aura, hohoho...

just show him chocolate lol i am sure he will come its not because he feel your dark aura but he might just be little shy ... don't worry he will get adjusted soon

• Like 2

584 (Substracting because Johnny is next to me and waits for his breakfast)

1 hour ago, 2handsintertwined said:

So are you going to respond?

I was sleeping for the past 8 hours :D  (would have been more if that damn heatwave wouldn't prevent me from sleeping, damn you sun)

There is nothing to forgive, all cool. No worries.

• partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic