Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@abnochIt's....I don't even have words for it. :D I almost feel sorry for the sharks.

@stargazer187Ah......I'm really not feeling it. My gut feeling isn't very convinced and that's almost everytime an indicator that I should not do it. (Thinking about it, I wish it be like this whenever I meet a girl :D)

A lovestory in the making isn't enough, I have a very special taste when it comes down to lovestories or how they should be/develope.

It's almost impossible to make me happy. 

Honestly the most motivating thing was @stroppysetalking about a probably not nice person in red, whos an actress and that gives room to read into. Because like stroop said, I may disagree with indicates that she may not be utterly evil and has her reason to act like that. Because if she would be plain evil, stropp stropp wouldn't say I would see it different. 

Maybe I have a new case of second lead defending.After all, this is how I ended up here. :D 

+2

20 minutes ago, kokodus said:

LOLOL. I cracked up when I read this. Hahaha. @Dhakra see how infamous you are for liking richard simmons second leads. She is a true richard simmons though. LOL

@kokodusWowowowow, calm down lil sis. First of all, none of the second leads I liked were as bad as you say. All of them had good reasons. None of them were plain bad, they just did what they had to do. I mean, after all, they were in love. Desperate times need unusual ways. Sometimes you do questionable things out of love.

They all were good girlfriend material who were loyal and nice. I still don't see anything wrong in Shi-Ho and the others.

8 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I'm not sold on the romance part in MoA. Infact I wish they do away with the romance line. It doesn't give anything to the storyline.

When and why did that happen?!?!? 

Oh wow. that's interesting to read, especially from you lil sis. Okay, MoA died thanks to you. :D An unnecessary love story is not what I'm looking for.

1 minute ago, stroppyse said:

Oops, I seem to have 2 different quizzes going on right now. Which quiz are you guessing? The one with Louis the chef or the one with the bed scene?

@stroppyse the one with the bed scene please. :D

@cenching I thought sweet Bo Hai was the best but JEALOUS Bo Hai is even BETTER!!!! OMG, the scene in the car when he's driving Mo Nan and Ling Lingqi home just made me burst out laughing.