Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@stroppyse ooh! As soon as I saw the new quiz I knew what it was! 

Spoiler

Love 020!

@kokodus I love their time in the mortal realm and yes, wasn't it so sweet and also so heartbreaking when he came home to find out she was dead and just the way he dressed her in the wedding garb, carried her to the tomb.. ugh! The entire scene was beautiful and painful. :bawling:

56 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

@sushilicious idk why but I love eating noodle/ramen a lot. Instant noodle or handmade one. I know it's not good for health if we always consume instant noodle. That's why I set myself to only eat them once or twice a week. Or try to make healthy one during my free time, spinach noodle and carrots noodle. 

Btw, your nicknames tells that you love eating sushi. 

@stargazer187 I am a noodle person as well. I've always loved noodles since I was young. In the Philippines, they have noodle dishes called Pancit and there's different kinds and I love all of them. I love Pho and Ramen as well. I also love Pad Thai. And yes, I also love the instant noodles. LOL

@sushilicious I also felt like team Add comes and goes but I think it's just coincidence that sometimes everyone is here and other times it's quiet. I'm in the west side of the world so I'm operating in a different timezone so I often will come online when everyone else is just about to go to bed and vice versa.

@USAFarmgirl is on the same timezone as me though. Missing you!!!

@dotonly you seem to be here all the time regardless of timezone! LOL

• LOL 1

17 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

+2 

@cenching oh really? Then you should go and take a trip overseas to try :) where I live, we are really multi racial so I get to eat food from different ethnicities :) i could get it right underneath the void deck of my house even :) 

Lucky you.... here we have many kinds of foods from different countries EXCEPT Indo...:angry:

+2

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

@stargazer187My day is just halfway done, but so far it was pretty exhausting. I found a new way to torture my muscles at the gym. :D 

@abnochYa buddy. Hope everything is fine over there. Don't scare the fishes. :lol:

@kokodusOkay lil, what is your obsession with pine-apples? Did I miss something again? 

3 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

Things just finally started heating up in Sweet Dreams. Such a slow build up in the beginning. Now we're in the HOT zone people. :love:

Which HOT zone??? This drama got plenty, I mean really plenty of skinship and lipship between the OTP....:wub: that’s why I committed to it....:lol:

+2

• LOL 2

@cenching Things are starting to heat up between Bo Hai and Ling Lingqi. I died in that scene where Bo Hai leans in close to see if Ling Lingqi still has feelings for him. I'm on ep 20 and the temperature between them is starting to accelerate. LOL I call it the hot zone because it's when every scene between them from here on makes me squeal!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, mouse007 said:

@cenching Things are starting to heat up between Bo Hai and Ling Lingqi. I died in that scene where Bo Hai leans in close to see if Ling Lingqi still has feelings for him. I'm on ep 20 and the temperature between them is starting to accelerate. LOL I call it the hot zone because it's when every scene between them from here on makes me squeal!

Aaah, that’s nothing yet....:lol:  Wait for the next one....:wub:  Whooohooo!!! Reba and DengLun look great together.....Reba is the best looking OTP of DengLun so far

• LOL 2