Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@mouse007

I hope your little one is well now....I know how it felt if our little one is sick. When my boys were young, one got sick and I wasn't able to sleep, after one recovered another one got sick another sleepless nights....after both recovered my turn to got sick....:( At least since I live in Asia having nannies and housekeepers aren't a luxury, I did have some helps.....I can't imagine if I have to take care of little ones without any help....:( Thanks God, my children are big now.....

@Sejabin

Do you still experience any aftershocks??? :tears:

@lynne22

How is Ever Night???

• Sad 1
  • LOL 1

@cenching    Good to see you back and hoping all is well with you:heart:

@angelangie @stargazer187  You can keep the tissue as the tears were just as you said so worth it!

I don't wish to reveal to many thoughts in hoping others will follow me in watching My Only One too! It's worth it no matter when you start.  Still playing catch up but oh how I wish I had started this drama with you.   Writing about this drama would have been a pleasure that is after the tears...LOL still I am binging when I can and enjoying every second of it!!!  Thanks Truly:wub:

Everyone else have a great day and make the most out of it because once it's gone we won't get it back. :wub:  SMILE:blush: -2

@Sejabin I love the eyeshadow colours you own! I haven't tried the Body Shop and Faceshop eyeshadows but now that you've mentioned them, I will go look for them the next time I go to the mall! We don't have etude here in Canada (I think). I just bought this palette not too long ago and I love it. I think it's perfect for Fall. 

https://www.beautybay.com/p/anastasia-beverly-hills/soft-glam-eyeshadow-palette/

I am a huge fan of gold, purple and dark brown shadows too (especially if they are the shimmer kind). Do you have a photo of the purple shadow from That Winter the Wind Blows? I am so curious to see what it looks like....

@cenching thank you, he's much better today. It's so expensive to get a nanny here so we don't have one and our families work so it's just my husband and I who take care of our children. Thankfully my husband is very hands-on and my employer is flexible so we manage. But it is exhausting especially when one of us is sick. How old are your children now?

230 - corrected

• Like 1

@mouse007 ~ meant to put this earlier when you had mentioned stuff about makeup and totally forgot... have you tried CC cream? I bought it last week -- it is supposed to be a blend of BB cream and foundation. so it is 1+1 product and felt better than foundation (which always seems to feel a bit cakey?)... but what I really liked is the night cream. I finally bought one and tried it out and my skin actually feels softer in the morning.... so there's something for those routines we see in kdramas. kekeke... and I just wash my face and then dab this night cream...

• Like 2