Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Lmangla

I don’t think I know any calming drama hehhehe... don’t dramas always have their ups and downs? 

So, Can I suggest a song instead? 

Pinnochio by Roy Kim an OST for Pinnochio. 

I love this song for its soft melody and the beautiful lyrics. So it does give a calming and peacefull effect for me.

@Sejabin :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

in_the_rain_by_rayne_storme-d8gggc8.gif  It's pouring rain here today dark and cold outside a perfect day for binging MOO...

@angelangie  Your heart felt post only proves my belief about this place and those within this thread. That we are not just numbers to each other and either is this place.  That we care enough to dig deep in trying to uplift, reach out and share in each others pain, fear, happiness and lives.  We may not see all there is in the physical sense or know everything about one another and yet we share the greatest part of ourselves...  Our hearts...  Thankful for yours...:wub:

@Sejabin  It's true none of us know what tomorrow might bring and it's hard to understand why things often happen the way they do.  For me because of my faith I have learned that God never promises that life will be easy.  He only promises that if we place our trust in HIm we never face anything alone.  Because even in the darkest valley He is already there with His arms open wide waiting for us to lean upon and rest in His shelter.  We can't touch Him or see Him but when we close our eyes and lift our voices through our prayers where we can and do feel Him like the wind moving across our face ever so softly He is there and  His love is too...:heart:

@lynne22  Forgive me I thought you were watching MOO already I will try and control my emotions and put my thoughts in spoiler.  I will say this it has your heart from HELLO....

@dotonly  and Subtracts congrats on a quiet WIN LOL!!!  Just so you know THANKS and believe it or not the life of subtracts wasn't one of victory.  In fact there use to be very few for the adds were stronger than the force in STAR WARS.  @triplem @Dhakra @TRaNzand others made winning seem impossible like a dream that would never come LOL ...  Keep up the great work may the force be with you:w00t:

@mouse007  Hoping this week is going better than last and that your blessings ( children ) are doing better too...

@kokodus  Where are you hiding out pineapple head?  Missing you :tears:

@Lmangla  To bad you didn't need a thread for November with all those qualifications I would have said here...:D  In a way it's perfect with Thanksgiving coming up for the USA celebrating being thankful this place would have been the perfect choice...

@rosierosie  Sending you some love too...

Our rain has just started turning into SNOW   Happy First Snow:heart:

Edited by Guest
correction of course :{

V5h.gif

Not sure if it's the rain turning into snow or @angelangie words still lingering in my mind, or knowing what @Sejabin is enduring or MOO.  I think my sentimental heart is maxed out and it feels as if it's raining within me.  Here are of few of my go to songs when my heart is hurting...350

Spoiler

Spoiler

@Sejabin I've never tried BB cream actually but I need a bit of coverage because I have some redness and some acne scars. Also, I live in a country that is cold most of the time so humidity isn't a concern for me here. LOL but I don't use a lot of foundation because I don't like having too much makeup on. I think makeup should help to enhance features and not completely alter them! LOL so I like to look natural and let my imperfections still show. I don't have a lot of hair either which is why I fill my brows with a little shadow. And I also have the typical asian lashes - short and not thick so I definitely need mascara! I love Yves St. Laurent's Babydoll mascara but it's so expensive so I've been using Loreal's Voluminous Lash Paradise instead and I'm pretty happy with it. What eyeshadow brands do you like to use? I'm into eyeshadow palettes lately but I'm not very skilled at makeup application. Hehehehe

I've never had a body scrub but I have gotten facials and massages in a spa before. I love them! It's just so expensive so I don't go unless it's part of my employment benefits. What you got sounds so good though and would love to try it.

@USAFarmgirl thanks hun! I actually had to take yesterday and today off because my 1 year old is sick :bawling:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1