Add and Subtract Game

Admin

7 hours ago, Lmangla said:

@abnoch ~ do you ever get attached to the jungle? when I was growing up, I used to live in the mountains and even now, years later, I sometimes miss them. it is almost like missing a person. of course, the conveniences of city life cannot be beat but there are times when I miss having a tree outside my window. I miss the sounds of birds, the sound of early morning dawn and sunset, the dance of the wind on my face... I miss walking and feeling completely surrounded by a sea of green and that symphony... I miss the feeling of a slower time...

I do. I think my attached feeling start since I was child. My father gives me really good memories there, even our home was near the sea he likes to introduce me the law of survival in forest. Body feels not good if I'm not visiting any forest or mountain area in 3 months, start to sick there and there with no certain cause, if you know what I mean. Seems my brain needs his good memories box 'opener'. Haha. Yeah and exactly the ambient. Come join me to the jungle @Lmangla :D

@Sejabini @dotonly yeah the GMT+9, WIT in Indonesia has same time zone with Japan/Seoul. I'm in this zone for now

• Like 4

21 hours ago, Dhakra said:

But a korean friend of mine told me today that she wants to study in a larger city in germany, because she has the feeling in smaller cities they are "not used to asian people".

This also made me kinda sad, because she is probably the nicest girl I know and a blessing to everyone. 

I mean, we have bigger problems to deal with, no human being should care about which color or shape her oder his skin has. 

This is so sad . Which city is she in now ? Same as yours ?

@kokodus @USAFarmgirl I am so obsessed with Legend of Yun Xi. The OTP has great chemistry & it’s  a great love story. Not to heavy on the political stuff . The last time I felt this emotionally invested was Ten Miles. Watch when you have time . @LSGLMH_88 tagging you here for this recommendation if you need some drama to de stress . Hope you are coping ok . 

@staygoldI’m up To eps 26. I think some sites have up till eps 36

MV of the OTP

+2

6 hours ago, triplem said:

This is so sad . Which city is she in now ? Same as yours ?

I wish it would be like that, but no, unfortunately not. Normally she would live only a couple of cities away, but she is so busy learning and studying our language and prepare for the university next year that she has barely time. And now she is in a city far away attending a german course that is important, because if she passes, she can begin to paint and prepare her apllication for the university.